Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. (2376 Views)

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Lumig: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2016
A Polish proverb says "Wherever the devil cannot go, he sends a woman." What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by delishpot: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2016
The devil prolly knows that the people he sent them to have no sElf control. Those that do, don't fall for such.

2 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by theEYe21(f): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2016
What kind of stupid proverb is this? undecided
Lumig:
A Polish proverb says "Wherever the devil cannot go, he sends a woman." What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by fav444(f): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
goodness heavens!!!

I wouldn't say whether it is an exaggeration or not but I know dt women can do demonical wonders still unknown and yet uninvented in the male realm.

Someone even told me dt if God wants to punish a man he gives him a bad wife.

3 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by viki84(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
No be lie o. I've seen many real life examples
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by misreal(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2016
na two plots i buy so oh...m
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by tee59(f): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Op u ar right. There are som devilish acts dat only d women can be used to mak it happen. Men are more vulnerable to ds evil women a lot. So i totally agree with u. Make God dey save person frm karishika women.

2 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by crackhaus: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2016
fav444:
goodness heavens!!!

I wouldn't say whether it is an exaggeration or not but I know dt women can do demonical wonders still unknown and yet uninvented in the male realm.

The person that told you this is very wise.. I don't know if it's God's way of punishing men, but I'm certain that marrying a bad and troublesome woman can be the shortest route to an early grave.

4 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by fav444(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2016
crackhaus:

The person that told you this is very wise.. I don't know if it's God's way of punishing men, but I'm certain that marrying a bad and troublesome woman can be the shortest route to an early grave.

you are right o
I have seen real life experiences.
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Fadamant: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Precisely. Marry a good wife and you are settled. Marry a bad wife and your life will be turned upside down in the the shortest time possible.

1 Like

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Kikikikikiki, I am laughing hysterically.
Oh, I forgot Judas Iscariot that betrayed Jesus is also a woman.

In other words, those women that got bad husband, devil used what?....
To think dimwitted halfwits are agreeing to this...
I have learnt something.... All men are good while we have evil & good women..

My point - If a man is bad and got a bad wife, devil is punishing no one as they got served with what they deserved. C'est fini!

9 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by TV01(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2016
fav444:

crackhaus:

It's not so much that God punishes bad men by giving them bad wives, it's more that He intervenes to save good men from taking bad wives. I stand to testify grin.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 - And I find more bitter than death The woman whose heart is snares and nets, Whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God shall escape from her, But the sinner shall be trapped by her.

Be righteouss to avoid a wife-induced early grave cheesy

TV

6 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
So, does that mean that where God cannot go, He sends a man?
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by delishpot: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
fav444:
goodness heavens!!!

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by delishpot: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
fav444:
goodness heavens!!!

fav444:
goodness heavens!!!

Yeah, because all men are good while wives could be bad shey? Men hide their blokos dey mock how woman nyansh dey fragile . Instead of you to tell them say that blokos wey dem hide fragile pass your nyansh, you dey agree with them to badmouth ya own as if them no get weak part like you.

So you haven't seen a woman that GOD punished with a bad husband?

3 Likes

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by crackhaus: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
TV01:

It's not so much that God punishes bad men by giving them bad wives, it's more that He intervenes to save good men from taking bad wives. I stand to testify grin.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 - And I find more bitter than death The woman whose heart is snares and nets, Whose hands are fetters. He who pleases God shall escape from her, But the sinner shall be trapped by her.

TV
Lol.

Or better still, stay single and be free from all wife-induced eventualities. grin
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by armyofone(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Our world is getting perfect now as we are marrying each other. We will surely get there....i mean an utopia world where the righteous man marries another righteous man grin

TV01:

TV
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by crackhaus: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Only bad wives and prospective bad wives will be catching feelings on top this matter. cheesy

As the cap fits, and so on and so forth... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maybe a bad wife, should marry a bad husband. that way every one is even.
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2016
This seems similar to the saying "Behind every great man there's a great woman". Both phrases state the power women have to sway men and their futures. Using "feminine wiles" can be for good or evil...like "Jedi mind tricks".
Men can also build up or tear down a person just as well but women are generally presumed to do it more subtly and stealthy, I suppose undecided?

1 Like

Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Agybabe(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2016
Na true na, afterall The Serpent couldn't get to Adam, he had to wait until Eve was created to do the job. Hehehe.
Even me sef, I dey fear myself.
#ProudlyWoman
#MaLady
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adaobi12:
Maybe a bad wife, should marry a bad husband. that way every one is even.
didn't u do basic physics?

like charges repel....
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Olasco93: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Point of Correction(s)

God doesn't give Bad things as well as Bad wife(ves).

And not to forget that one of the most awesome gift HE gave us too, is the Power of Choice. People tend to marry who they desire by Choice.

Remember that the only thing that is constant is Change. So, any man/woman can change with time. A good man/woman today can Change to anything the he/she wants.

Last I read; ''Every GOOD GIFT and every PERFECT GIFT is from above, and cometh down from
the Father of lights, with whom is no
variableness, neither shadow of turning..." (James 1:17)"
Re: Wherever The Devil Cannot Go, He Sends A Woman. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
skelefish:

didn't u do basic physics?

like charges repel....
well, it shouldn't be applicable in this case biko.

(1) (Reply)

I Am a scammer... / Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... / Can Married Couples Go Without Sex For A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.