Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser (51527 Views)

NSA, Babagana Mongonu, Sacks All 12 Directors In His Office / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Who Is Maj.-gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd.) – The New National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by abbey621(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What was the situation of our military and armoury before Jonathan?... What was it after?...Can we build skyscraper in a day from a hut?...smh...Do they remove your medulla oblongata as a criteria to support APC/Buhari to enhance your fanaticism and inability to reason independently...

You are obviously as ignorant as they come! You GEJ apologists never cease to amaze me, the guy had over 4 years and didn't do squat! If Buhari exhibits the same cluelessness throughout his 4 year term then by all means the Nigerian people should vote him out. Your stupidity suggests that because past leaders did not improve our military that gave Jonathan the right to leave it in abysmal shape, can't you see the daftness of your premise?
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by temitemi1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
We can also call her family lawyer then cheesy grin
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy she's here to free me from any lawsuit arising from any treasonable comment of mine against dogoyaro & ordinary commissioner cheesygrin

cc. christinine
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by philips70(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

LMAO gringringringringrin imagine all these APC online billionaires and offline beggars...

philips70 don't mind Truckpusher...just report him to that your billionaire brother politiciantongue or you can simply write a cheque to me to freeze him out8)

Its a pity folks like you and truckpusher with zero knowledge about security and only armed with local tribal sentiments were the ones who led GEJ astray in the fight against these insurgents. Sorry, but Buhari will not engage idiots and minions like your type in security matters before making decisions on who and what to employ in dealing with the insurgents.

All you just do is just sit online and in beer parlors to conjure up conspiracy theories that cannot withstand a minimum level of intellectual discourse. This riverine myopic and militant mentality was only consigned to the creeks until OBJ committed that serious crime of bringing GEJ to national politics. We would have been saved all this embarrassment.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
abbey621:

You are obviously as ignorant as they come! You GEJ apologists never cease to amaze me, the guy had over 4 years and didn't do squat! If Buhari exhibits the same cluelessness throughout his 4 year term then by all means the Nigerian people should vote him out. Your stupidity suggests that because past leaders did not improve our military that gave Jonathan the right to leave it in abysmal shape, can't you see the daftness of your premise?

I have confirmed that you have issues...so enjoy it...good pm
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
temitemi1:
We can also call her family lawyer then cheesy grin

Discuss with her gringringrin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by temitemi1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
I love this ur signature die brother grin grin
Whynotthetruth:

Discuss with her gringringrin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by cut007: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
patrickmuf:
Since when did 'he Nation Newspaper' become a credible source of information for you TANoids? If it was an article exposing the rot/inefficiencies of the previous administration, you'd have reminded us all that 'The Nation Newspaper' is a Tinubu owned media outlet but now, see you and your band of wailing wailers wetting over this article, isn't this a clear case of HYPOCRISY on display by you lots?
u r a classic example of y Nigerian leaders are so full of impunity! Illogical bigot, dats wat u r. I'm sorry for your lot.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

Its a pity folks like you and truckpusher with zero knowledge about security and only armed with local tribal sentiments were the ones who led GEJ astray in the fight against these insurgents. Sorry, but Buhari will not engage idiots and minions like your type in security matters before making decisions on who and what to employ in dealing with the insurgents.

All you just do is just sit online and in beer parlors to conjure up conspiracy theories that cannot withstand a minimum level of intellectual discourse. This riverine myopic and militant mentality was only consigned to the creeks until OBJ committed that serious crime of bringing GEJ to national politics. We would have been saved all this embarrassment.

Intellectual discuss with you?...Monkey dey wear coat...gerra away jare
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Intellectual discuss with you?...Monkey dey wear coat...gerra away jare
Why waste your resources replying that dolt?
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
temitemi1:
I love this ur signature die brother grin grin

gringringringrin I rep equity and justice bro...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why waste your resources replying that dolt?

Just accorded him last attention for today...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by temitemi1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
thats very good man cheesy
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin I rep equity and justice bro...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by christinie(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Who is this ur new found babe cheesy
I hope you are not pro bokobuhariri smiley
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by christinie(f): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
Your babe? grin grin
keep babeing till you are babeied.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by temitemi1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ask ur man(whynotthetruth) abt me ma cool
christinie:
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
christinie:
keep babeing till you are babeied.
are you the "She" that we've been waiting for? Nice to meet you Christie kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

oga what are you saying?
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
oga what are you saying?
He's blabbing . grin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
He's blabbing . grin
The guy just de blab anyhow. Imagine say him first de wash me say him be Multibillionaire and not APC guy. I no doubt him multibillion claim because I believe that we have some of them here. In fact I thanked God for his life. But the way him de abuse people come tire me.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Truckpusher(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
The guy just de blab anyhow. Imagine say him first de wash me say him be Multibillionaire and not APC guy. I no doubt him multibillion claim because I believe that we have some of them here. In fact I thanked God for his life. But the way him de abuse people come tire me.
Hehe.....free Philip joor! The man is angry that his mushroom businesses aren't making the right profit. grin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Ask ur man(whynotthetruth) abt me ma cool

Nah you she wan use start? gringringringringringrin christinie He's a big bro...play along babe...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
christinie:

How are you? and how was it in office today?...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.....free Philip joor! The man is angry that his mushroom businesses aren't making the right profit. grin
haha... Make him give me the business make I help am manage na grin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by christinie(f): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How are you? and how was it in office today?...
to God be the glory.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by christinie(f): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nah you she wan use start? gringringringringringrin christinie He's a big bro...play along babe...
Atai useme.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by christinie(f): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
are you the "She" that we've been waiting for? Nice to meet you Christie kiss kiss kiss kiss
ino.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by temitemi1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hehehehehehehe @play along babe grin
Whynotthetruth:

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by temitemi1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Meaning
christinie:
Atai useme.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Damminglola(f): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

LMAO gringringringringrin imagine all these APC online billionaires and offline beggars...

philips70 don't mind Truckpusher...just report him to that your billionaire brother politiciantongue or you can simply write a cheque to me to freeze him out8)
easy nah. How are u doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by tomakint: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I am glad that I'm back to the umbrella.
........that's my niggur wink always giving APShit goons heartache since 1900 AD cheesy

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
tomakint:

........that's my niggur wink always giving APShit goons heartache since 1900 AD cheesy
My oga, how far? Permission to PM you Sir!
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by tomakint: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
My oga, how far? Permission to PM you Sir!
barcanista check ur email now! *modified*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.