Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser (51523 Views)

NSA, Babagana Mongonu, Sacks All 12 Directors In His Office / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Who Is Maj.-gen. Babagana Monguno (rtd.) – The New National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by dekdek: 7:46am On Jul 14, 2015
genearts:

Because of just one article written by someone, you conclude the guy is incompetent. With all the numerous articles written about the incompetence of gej, have u agreed or concluded he is actually incompetent??

Please has the protection seeker or any of his C0-fools attended to this post?
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
patrickmuf:
Since when did 'he Nation Newspaper' become a credible source of information for you TANoids? If it was an article exposing the rot/inefficiencies of the previous administration, you'd have reminded us all that 'The Nation Newspaper' is a Tinubu owned media outlet but now, see you and your band of wailing wailers wetting over this article, isn't this a clear case of HYPOCRISY on display by you lots?

The wait for when your brain will be reformatted to factory setting continues...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by MalcoImX: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

Dele Agekameh na Philips Consulting or na Accenture he dey work? A security expert just gave a wow pass mark to the president on this appointments. Find another job. The service chiefs GEJ appointed only shared security budgets with him in 5 years and grew fat stomachs. If not for eagle eyed intelligence in SA airport GEJ hire Oritsejafor plane to go keep he share jeje for that side.

Honestly, find job to keep you busy if not politicians will so use you till you get frustrated.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
What have I got to do with a paid PDP e-warrior boy who has sold his soul to the devil. How much were you paid yesterday? SaTANic beer parlour junkie still angry over Jonathan's loss. People lost elections three times they didn't say anything but everybody must fail because your Oga lost. Sore loser!

Noo...people who lost election 3times namely; BUHARI unleashed mayhem on innocents...the blood of those youth corpers and other innocent people will hunt him and other closet terrorists to their grave...Because you're blood thirsty, you even use red to write in public forum just to make sure you see blood or something close to blood always... You're a certified fanatic and terrorist...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by genearts(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2015
dekdek:

Please has the protection seeker or any of his C0-fools attended to this post?

Nothing from the wailers yet... still waiting for them

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2015
The tyrannical tenure of Monguno, an indigene of Borno State, may have compromised national security. This is because at the inception of Boko Haram insurgency, those who were apprehended were handled with kid gloves, as they were left in the agency’s visitors’ room instead of cells. This enabled them to move freely and even got to know that the agency had internal problems. It sounds unbelievable that the Boko Haram suspects were being served special meals from Mr. Biggs and others, while Monguno kept referring to them as “friends of the agency”....this statement confirms that we have many closet terrorists...midolian...passingshot and others from that side can confirm my stand...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by PassingShot(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:
The tyrannical tenure of Monguno, an indigene of Borno State, may have compromised national security. This is because at the inception of Boko Haram insurgency, those who were apprehended were handled with kid gloves, as they were left in the agency’s visitors’ room instead of cells. This enabled them to move freely and even got to know that the agency had internal problems. It sounds unbelievable that the Boko Haram suspects were being served special meals from Mr. Biggs and others, while Monguno kept referring to them as “friends of the agency”....this statement confirms that we have many closet terrorists...midolian...passingshot and others from that side can confirm my stand...
[/s]
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by dekdek: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2015
genearts:

Nothing from the wailers yet... still waiting for them

Cowards they are.............They have always been Cowards.
Thread Closed Biko.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
genearts:

Because of just one article written by someone, you conclude the guy is incompetent. With all the numerous articles written about the incompetence of gej, have u agreed or concluded he is actually incompetent??

The article proved that he's incompetent and has compromised national security...And it is the activities of nonentities like this that cause failure of administrations because the adjoining department headed by presidents are supposed to be manned by competent folks to guarantee successful president too...

Fanaticism won't allow you see beyond your nosetongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Exhibiting his violent attitude?...why not prove me wrong?...Don't you think this man's incompetence will rub off on dogoyaro too?... You seem to be a closet terrorist too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by MyMouth(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Hold on a sec! Who takes bacanistar serious these days? The guy is a confirm clown for crying out loud!
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
uniklinkum:
And the foool thinks is opinion matters pass the political board. Somebody is overdose on kwale kush.

And the slowpoke crawls out again to convulse in public...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by MalcoImX: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Noo...people who lost election 3times namely; BUHARI unleashed mayhem on innocents...the blood of those youth corpers and other innocent people will hunt him and other closet terrorists to their grave...Because you're blood thirsty, you even use red to write in public forum just to make sure you see blood or something close to blood always... You're a certified fanatic and terrorist...
Have you taken it today. E be like say that Ogogoro ban no dey work.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

Dele Agekameh na Philips Consulting or na Accenture he dey work? A security expert just gave a wow pass mark to the president on this appointments. Find another job. The service chiefs GEJ appointed only shared security budgets with him in 5 years and grew fat stomachs. If not for eagle eyed intelligence in SA airport GEJ hire Oritsejafor plane to go keep he share jeje for that side.

[b]Honestly, find job to keep you busy if not politicians will so use you till you get frustrated.

How many unemployed retards are in your family who can't even be of use to politicians or even anybody at all?...Folks as myopic as you won't always look beyond their nose...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Let me invite my babe into this family of true patriots and realists...christinie let's hear you now cool
Your babe? grin grin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Have you taken it today. E be like say that Ogogoro ban no dey work.

Suicide bomber on training...Do they even pay you at all knowing you are NOT succeeding in the job they sent you to do here online...You will soon be slaughtered for incompetence by Shekau...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
Your babe? grin grin
An agile babe for that mattertongue...You will see her blow hot soonest grin
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by MalcoImX: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Suicide bomber on training...Do they even pay you at all knowing you are NOT succeeding in the job they sent you to do here online...You will soon be slaughtered for incompetence by Shekau...
Follow go Otueke. Your drunkard Oga is rejected and there's nothing a paid ranter like you will do.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Ochiske:
Barcanista, you seem desperate or is it still lack of employment?
The crap you copied and pasted here shows how tiny and pea-sized your brain is.

That article was written by one useless individual! I can as well write any bullshiit I feel like and then you'd copy and paste it here all because you want people to stray off like you?
Having combed google, all newspaper archives online, [b]NONE[\b] published this crap. This piece was written by one individual and lacks any evidence whatsoever!

Your tomato brain also forgot that this same man you're publishing this against served under GEJ.

These days, I wonder between a Ram and you Barcanista, which is more sensible. Get a Life! Whatever you do, that man will be the NSA till his tenure is over! Continue wailing!
I suppose flog you sef

Are you the guy in that picture?... If it is you then it is either you're a potential suicide bomber or you're just malnourished... Either way, you need serious help...

Your comment also betrays your situation more...How many people do you want to gather together to write this?...and for it to be published by Nations newspapers makes it more dangerous...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by philips70(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How many unemployed retards are in your family who can't even be of use to politicians or even anybody at all?...Folks as myopic as you won't always look beyond their nose...

Voltron, my immediate elder brother is a PDP stakeholder in my state and not some crumb searching internet voltron. You are here 24hrs defending and conjuring up useless propaganda while they stay in cosy hotels siphoning your billions. Useless boy.

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Follow go Otueke. Your drunkard Oga is rejected and there's nothing a paid ranter like you will do.

I can still do something by making your IT as a suicide bomber hell for you online here, till the point Shekau will have to recall you to be slaughtered...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by uniklinkum(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And the slowpoke crawls out again to convulse in public...
The attention seeking son of a gun again. Get lost you tool.
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by BB013(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Like I rightly predicted that this mumu barcanista will spew rubbish nd he did

With this u will know taniods re dying slowly

Barcanista nd co note this
Ur hate will only inspire buhari to do great things
He is capitalizing on it to make u guys look fooolish
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by MalcoImX: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I can still do something by making your IT as a suicide bomber hell for you online here, till the point Shekau will have to recall you to be slaughtered...
Na your papa be she cow na"
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Are you the guy in that picture?... If it is you then it is either you're a potential suicide bomber or you're just malnourished... Either way, you need serious help...

Your comment also betrays your situation more...How many people do you want to gather together to write this?...and for it to be published by Nations newspapers makes it more dangerous...
You see as these APC people are confusing themselves? They don't even knw the editorial policy of the nations. Someone even said it was propaganda from Satanoids...lol
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

Voltron, my immediate elder brother is a PDP stakeholder in my state and not some crumb searching internet voltron. You are here 24hrs defending and conjuring up useless propaganda while they stay in cosy hotels siphoning your billions. Useless boy.

See braggart...You see billions and still as malnourished as you're now...gringrin tell me another joke...Go and study billionaires lifestyle and you will understand better...As for now, keep claiming that all vans with Goods ONLY written on them belong to your dad...onuku
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
uniklinkum:

The attention seeking son of a gun again. Get lost you tool.
E pain you? gringrin btw my family are still well and good ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:31am On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Na your papa be she cow na"
The more reason you will be slaughtered earlier than supposed...
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Kuwaitboy:
. Barcanista is a big fool and drug dealer. Continue wailing about your lost free money. Elderly man with no job or future ranting all the time to get his share. Idiotic slowpoke, castrated he goat, sensational mad man and world class fool. Nobody should mind u too much because he is just seeking for attention which hevcan only get online because in real life he is a nobody that is very useless. Dumb Bleep nigga.

This is one of the most foolish comment I've seen here in months. God bless barcanista!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

Dele Agekameh is APC Publicity Secretary in Okrika or where? The same Sahara Reporters that you guys accused daily of being Buhari and APC cum BH media wing are now seriously writing against him so head or tail you guys will keep weeping and wailing. Keep wailing till 2019.

You're an olodo...Do you expect them to fold up since Jonathan is out of the way now?...How come they mock only Jagaban opponents?... Can you ever forget Jonathan?...Is he tormenting you in your dream?
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2015
midolian:
And lalticlala just deleted/hid my post. Hmmm... issoryt!

As a closet terrorist that you're... I support him... thanks cheesy
Re: Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Very good point.
How many articles do you want to see written about him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.