Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos (6657 Views)

Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas (photo) / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by mazechdotcom: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Nicky Hilton is now Mrs James Rothschild after she married her beau in a lavish ceremony at Kensington Palace on Friday July 10, 2015.
The wedding gown is rumored to cost about $77,000.

Background:

Nicky Hilton is an American businesswoman, fashion model, heiress and fashion designer. She is the great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, who was the founder of Hilton Hotels. She is also the younger sister of reality star Paris Hilton.

James Rothschild on the other hand is a member of the Rothschild European banking dynasty
In fact, back in 2005, Forbes magazine ranked Rothschild family patriarch Mayer Amschel Rothschild as the seventh most influential businessman of all time. He "helped invent modern banking by introducing concepts such as diversification, rapid communication, confidentiality and high volume" in the late 1700s in Frankfurt, Germany. His empire spread throughout Europe.

Surely, the newly married couple are used to luxury lifestyle grin

But, what do you guys say about two of the wedding photos below

Click to read more see other photos and watch video...
https://www.mazech.com/

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by mazechdotcom: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2015
The mega rich grin cheesy

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by wordbank(m): 6:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Early morning peppersoup dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by bewla(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2015
try again later
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by ELTON123(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2015
wordbank:
Early morning peppersoup dey hungry me
I drink my own pepersoup for dream undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Adaeze003(f): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Her dress is to die... kiss
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by powerfulsettingz: 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
warrisdis??
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol @ her holding a phone at her own wedding reception. The phone obsession is getting out of hand with some people.
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by simdam500(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed is the camera man doing the work of the groom shocked
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by wordbank(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Omo na puss u drink so ooo
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by jaybee104(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Happy cheesy wedding anniversary Op
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2015
She tie nappy ni

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Abimbolaile(f): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
ELTON123:

Peppersoup for dream! you don enter am
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by franugo(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
errrm apart from the first pic, i dont see wat is wrong with the pictures here
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
I love Nicky Hilton,she's beautiful and has beautiful innocent eyes
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol @ her holding a phone at her own wedding reception. The phone obsession is getting out of hand with some people.
In Nigeria,they would someone would have whispered to her ears that they don't hold phone on wedding day,like it will blow her up if she holds it
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Hilton vs Rothschild family,wow,wealth vs wealth,money v money,birds of the same feather flocks together,rich folks don't marry poor folks,except if they're not rich enough,people of the same class attract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
What I like about Nicky Hilton,she's nice and looks like a nice person and not an overexposed wh.ore like her sister Paris Hilton

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by freakthingz(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

As in simple, lassy and elegant
which man won't like this

This is what ladies need to understand no need to expose everything or paintface with two layers of dulux just be neat clean & classy
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by freakthingz(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

As in simple, classy and elegant
who wouldn't be proud to say this is my wife

but some will still be decieving themselves with sri lankan weave and exposing body to form big girl
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
freakthingz:

As in simple, lassy and elegant
which man won't like this

This is what ladies need to understand no need to expose everything or paintface with two layers of dulux just be neat clean & classy
Nicky Hilton is a typical example of girlfriend/wife material,I just love her qualities,she doesn't expose everything like her sister
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by freakthingz(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Nicky Hilton is a typical example of girlfriend/wife material,I just love her qualities,she doesn't expose everything like her sister

Yeah I kind of pity the ones that do those things and then can't understand why they are sidechicks but even if you advise them they will start getting vexed

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm still looking for the 77,000USD on the dress?
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Olofintoto(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
ELTON123:
I drink my own pepper soup for dream undecided
pepper soup for dream?
May God save you ooo.
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Sleekysweet(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yee, egbami o shocked shocked grin
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by nikkiking(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Only in America.
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Qualer: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

CHAI.. Babe and wedding outfits... ya diba!!!
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Adaeze003(f): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Qualer:

CHAI.. Babe and wedding outfits... ya diba!!!

Don't blame us abeg... who doesn't like glamorous things? wink
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
BiigTInzs grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces That You Won't Believe Came... / OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.