Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) (31197 Views)

Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Fernandowski(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Yoruba kwenu!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Icon4s(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
......arrested on July 14 2015 which is today? Is Lagos ahead of other states in time?

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by holyokoto(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
The Man na YOLOBA

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by bigwallace(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Don't judge him yet,is like u guys avnt experience sars toture before you will confess to the crime u dint commit.

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by holyokoto(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Icon4s:
......arrested on July 14 2015 which is today? Is Lagos ahead of other states in time?

I thought I was the only one that noticed that
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by mildflame: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2015
I know d woman na PDP card carrying member
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by freesinzu(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2015
kenedy175:

At una age! hehehe
Mo gbo
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Why display that baby's picture
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by freesinzu(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2015
holyokoto:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that
xame as me

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by M4gunners: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2015
The story get k leg.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by kenwizi: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2015
I hate NPF with passion, they must have drilled this guy and made him confess to what he did not do. They should be more evidence before you persecute him, did you find his finger prints or DNA inside the shop? What the hell is wrong with nigeria? You found some1 phone close to the scene of robbery, that makes him a robber? This is disgrace to justice. Imagine charging him with arm robbery and guns, did you see him with ilegal arms or guns? OH nigeria! What a pity...we are still in 1880 while other folks are in 2015. Say no to torture!!!!!!

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by freesinzu(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=holyokoto post=35838909]The Man na YOLOBA[/quote
Dude wat happend to reasoning angry

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
What sort of injustice is this?

Useless country, silly policemen and senseless journalism.

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by great664(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2015
People commenting rubbish without reading, always quick to comment without understanding the post.

I think seun should change the comment platform to be recent comment first. wish it could be possible so as to eliminate these childishness and make Nigerians think critically before commenting

To the Topic: Nigeria interrogation system should be investigated and the journalist reporting future occurrence how una take know say she will. e released tomorrow and rushed to report it today

#Jungle_Justice_Country
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by warrior01: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2015
With what I know of the useless Nigeria police, the guy was tortured into confessing of the crime which he might know nothing of. He should just get a good lawyer to fight his case
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by wordbank(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Dem go even dey thief inside cell
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by illiad: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2015
Fernandowski:
Yoruba kwenu!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by peeta89(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Stealing is a very bad business.......
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2015
kenwizi:
I hate NPF with passion, they must have drilled this guy and made him confess to what he did not do. They should be more evidence before you persecute him, did you find his finger prints or DNA inside the shop? What the hell is wrong with nigeria? You found some1 phone close to the scene of robbery, that makes him a robber? This is disgrace to justice. Imagine charging him with arm robbery and guns, did you see him with ilegal arms or guns? OH nigeria! What a pity...we are still in 1880 while other folks are in 2015. Say no to torture!!!!!!
Honestly this is the height of wickedness and stupi.dity. Anyway what do you expect from a country like ours that has illiterates and thieves as policemen.

Imagine accusing and labelling the wife a thief also.
This thing is really paining me.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by valencia25(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
NPF.. They can't help you unless you've something to part with. cry

[size=14pt]
My signature is very much available, very fresh, I've been using it since last year. Only decided to share now now
[/size]
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by aryzgreat: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Yoloba ronuooooooo!

Sophisticated trading robber family
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by bettercreature(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Segadem:
Nigeria journalism ,the couple were arrested July 14 2015 and the wife was released a day after which is to be tomorrow .
Are they using Pluto calendar?
I wonder ooo,they were arrested on july 14,wife released on july 15,am sure he was in court on july 20
stupid people this shows the news is very old or fake news
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Dennygirl: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Ridwanna:
A whole family

Nawao ooo

Be careful downstairs

Hmmmm

You didn't before you typed that nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Dennygirl: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
I wonder ooo,they were arrested on july 14,wife released on july 15,am sure he was in court on july 20
stupid people this shows the news is very old or fake news

Good morning journalist
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by gidjah(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Taylor86:
and someone will be wondering what their children will be

kidnappers or suicide bombers
shut up and get some sense boy, the wife said he spoke out of duress, do you know what that meant? cover your ignorance and pray u do not encounter 'Akoba Adaba 'according to my Hausa brothers in The SW. the robbed woman and her husband obviously used uniform power !!that young man wouldn't have visited his patents if he intended to do evil there, pls let us thread carefully with words
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by adioolayi(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Almost everyone with early comments didn't read the details.... I smell wuruwuru justice here. The guy maybe innocent especially with the testimony of his friend. SARS!....Hmmm...If them torture person, you will confess crime you know absolutely nothing about. May God grant Akeem Ariyo freedom if he is truly innocent
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Pureview2008: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2015
From the story above the only evidence Nigeria police had is the phone at may be crime scene. NPF should improve in their investigating unit and be using reasonable logic.....
I think the man is innocent and made those confession under duress.
he should get a good lawyer and Sue them all after winning the case at hand..
Nairalanders should pls read stories b4 commenting it's becoming a bad habit. .....

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by tdammy(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Some people, wouldn't even read d statement properly before playing fastest finger first.

If U read everything properly then U would no that d guy might be innocent.

He confessed to a crime he didn't commit under duress.
Imaging d kind of torture they av giving him.

Yet some kids would come here and type.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by 123papas(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Lessons Learnt:

SIMs no longer in use should be confiscated.
Discard all recharge cards after loading.
Report to Police immediately any case of missing phone or ID card.
Keep your ID cards close.

Share this information especially with low income earner. They are usually the targets/victims in such cases.
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by MadCow1: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Yoruba on Yoruba Crime..

It's alright by me.. cool

Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by bettercreature(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Dennygirl:
Good morning new moniker i think

Good morning journalist
Good morning new moniker i think
Re: Police Arrest Trader, Wife For Armed Robbery (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/police-arrest-trader-wife-for-armed-robbery/

Nigerian police re bunch of dummies walahi. This is a frame up abeg, its obvious.

Two Suspects Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged 16-year-old Girl In Bauchi / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State / Woman Wrestles Armed Robber In Delta