Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,033 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees (30198 Views)

Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
David mark and Ekweremadu teaching APC how to play politics.
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by dtruth3(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
David mark and Ekweremadu teaching APC how to play politics.
Ya since the time of 1800BC
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Chigold101(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I love president buhari. He wants to bridge the gap btween the two parties. He wants to make peace to reign in nigeria. Datz what he is trying to do. Dont get it twisted.
na wa for some people oh...
Wetin concern Daura President for this matter?
Is a senator?
Brainless man that is running hausa/fulani government.
If he wants to bridge any gap, he would have done it while appointing service chiefs...
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chigold101:
na wa for some people oh...
Wetin concern Daura President for this matter?
Is a senator?
Brainless man that is running hausa/fulani government.
If he wants to bridge any gap, he would have done it while appointing service chiefs...
anywayz, if datz d way yu tink abt it. Itz okay for yu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Chigold101(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
midolian:
Anywhere I see fraud, I smell EKWEREMADU undecided undecided
remove something from the conner of ur lips
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by eliwa47(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Equal committee ko, equal committee ni!
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Fan2: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
I don't even know why this is an issue.

The Senate makes laws, and if this should be a problem, then the majority party should just take it to the floor for a vote and change it.

They have the majority, so I don't see why there should be any problem.
Do they really have the majority?
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by abtmaviz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
CyberWolf:
And APC crooks keeps whinning like pigs grin cheesy

Folding my arms to see the film elapsed it's episode

APC and itself
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by henryutd(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
flopait:

Saraki correcting the
Wrongs of past Senate presidents
Since 1999

That is change too.
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by babestella: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
I don't even know why this is an issue.

The Senate makes laws, and if this should be a problem, then the majority party should just take it to the floor for a vote and change it.

They have the majority, so I don't see why there should be any problem.

Hellooooo, APC's majority in the Senate is not administratively effective, yes they have majority but they cannot and will not pass any law or amend any with 2/3 of the house which is about 72 senators. So in effect they still need about half of PDP senators to work with and this would certainly cost them a lot.
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by petchi: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
midolian:
Fraud Alert!
I smell Ekweremadu all over undecided
Why is Ekweremadu eating you
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Uniquekriss(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
I love president buhari. He wants to bridge the gap btween the two parties. He wants to make peace to reign in nigeria. Datz what he is trying to do. Dont get it twisted.
Iffa hear. He's even reading it on news as ur reading it too. Up Bukola, up autonomous senate.
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Pussycat120: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Senator Suleman Othman Hunkuyi the Secretary of Unity Forum and followers of Lawal the anointed son of APC who refused to bow to the election of Saraki is crying foul over the Senate rules. He failed to use the internal mechanism of the Senate in resolving their problem but jumped to pass wrong information to the police. It is not easy to remove Saraki and Ekweremadu from office. DSP had told those who care to listen that in every legislative year a new senate rules is put in place by the Clerk of the national assembly. No senator had controverted this statement. In Benue and Plateau States with PDP majority in both houses APC members were elected the Speaker. There is no place in our statute books where it was stated that all the principal officers must come from the party with a majority members. Hunk or Hunkuyi with his likes in Unity Forum should leave DSP Ekweremadu alone.
Re: Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 15, 2015
I no more believe anything coming from the zoo! Tomoro now APC will say its a lie! Na so they claim to have banned radio biafra CHK 102.1 but na lie! This zoo must fall! Iseee!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos / Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.