Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos (48567 Views)

The Unveiling Of The New Chief Obafemi Awolowo Statue By Governor Ambode / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Zaikon(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
hope no be for only dis picture him get serious look.
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by WIZGUY69(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
mcheeew
imagine talk. shey na face dem use take de shoot gun
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by freesinzu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
See them. Space wasters undecided undecided
Pls read my post wink
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by devour129: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
akunjohn:
Action needed,not straight or bend face.
onu ojooooo
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by AsanwaKC(f): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
obailala:
His face reminds me of Alex Usifo.
ya..Talababas!
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pebcak:
grin

Let me quote you, I know you are about uploading something
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by adedayourt(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
oju pipon o ran siga
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by AkinPikin: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
obailala:

I think sey na only me see the resemblance oo
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by AreaFada2: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dat one im face dey like Hosni Mubarak after sunbathing in Sharm-el-Sheikh? cheesy grin

Abi na Alex Usifo body double sef?? grin
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Bants(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Morgan is he an ibo man cos last time i checked there is no ibo in Nigeria military force cos them fear death pass anything
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by carzola(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lemme look more reasonable than the fulani dullard.. cool
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by keandre: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
saaedlee:
A New Sheriff is in Town
& it ain't Reggie Hammond
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by eluquenson(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
No holds barred grin
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Baboo13(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ishilove:
It is not by strong face. It is by action.

Washere
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by brirold(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boko boys nor dey look face na action dem dey fear.

Also..
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
obailala:
think say na only my mind go there ooo
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by brirold(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boko Boys nor dey fear face... Na Action dem dey fear.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ugly faces!
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by mozkunzult: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Did he just take a selfie.... I smell selfies for four years..
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by hazyfm: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
obailala:

Hope they are not related
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by hayorzzyzx(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
I can't create a topic,what can I do ?!
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by 2sex(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Largeese:
Alex Usifo 2.0
Only u with so many handle...
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by 123gist(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
efilefun:
That bros RayBan Na confirm!!!

Brosss........ Your eyes correct sha, I tot I was the only one dat noticed it, me still dey 5,5k RayBan de proud sad
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by UnimkeAk(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
He's even taking selfie cheesy cheesy

Ewo igo loju lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Can't take a CODI that takes selfies seriously.

undecided
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by prettybella(f): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
He looks like my lecturer when he be like..if you don't buy that handout if you like score 100/50 am failing you. gringrin
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Gradk(f): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
It is not by wearing dark bones. Get to action and do your work properly as BH don't send.
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by komek(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ OP, all I see is a man taking selfie, having fun, thinking of how to loot . Thinking on how to start on a slow footing cos his boss PMB is his role model.
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
I just hope he is as seriouse as he looks
Re: Caption This Straight Face Of The New Chief Of Defence Intelligence. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
With this FACE, i guess our PROBLEMS are OVER...

Face fear Face.... FACE OFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina / Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House / The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.