Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) (33121 Views)

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by ijustdey: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
From this thread....Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/2447210/woman-cuts-neighbours-throat-during

The suspect Mama Chinedu have given her own version of the story............

A 40-year-old woman, Helen Okeke, aka Mama Chinedu, who was accused of slitting her neighbour’s throat with a knife in the Ikota, Ajah area of Lagos State, has said she is possessed by a spirit.

The Okigwe, Imo State indigene, said she never knew that Rosemary died until when she was arrested by the police.

Okeke, who said she was unmarried and had a son out of wedlock, asked the family of the deceased to forgive her, as she was not in control of herself during the incident.

Our correspondent had reported on Monday that Okeke and Rosemary were neighbours in the Ikota Housing Estate.

On Wednesday last week, Rosemary, who was reportedly preparing for her wedding, returned home and observed that the clothes she spread on her door had been soiled with urine.

She was said to have suspected Okeke and reported to the landlady who pacified her.

However, some minutes after meeting with the landlady, neighbours were said to have been jolted by a sudden cry for help.

Okeke was alleged to have slit Rosemary’s neck with a knife during a brawl and was found with a blood-stained knife at the scene of the crime.

Rosemary was said to have died on her way to the hospital.

The matter, which was reported at the Ajah Police Division, Ajiwe, was later transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.
During a chat with our correspondent on Monday, Okeke, who works as a cleaner, said it was not the first time she would have a quarrel with Rosemary.

She said, “I have been living in that house for more than two years. The first time we fought, she shone her torch on me and I queried why she did that. She then hit me with the torch, and that was how we fought.

“The landlady, Alhaja, never gave me any quit notice as she claimed. I was even the one preparing to leave the apartment because it was too small for me.”

Okeke said the victim had challenged her to a fight on the fateful day while she was in her room.

She said she never wanted to come out until “a spirit” entered into her room and pushed her out.

She said, “On that day, she carried a bucket of water and stood in front of my room saying I should come out if I know I was woman enough.

“I had just returned from where I went to buy bread and was inside my room. I did not want to come out.

“But a spirit just entered into my room and entered me. I was shaking uncontrollably and that was when I went out.

“I took a bucket of water and poured it on the floor in front of my room. But Rosemary poured her bucket of water on me, and that was when the fight started.”

She said in the ensuing scuffle, she found a knife in front of her room.

“I cannot explain what happened next. I have never had this kind of experience in my life. It was while I was at the police station that they said she was dead.

“I need forgiveness from Rosemary and her family. I want people to learn from my example that fighting is not good,” she said.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/spirit-cut-my-neighbours-throat-not-me-suspect/

Picture: Helen Okeke, aka Mama Chinedu on the left and dead Rosemary on the right

cc lalasticlala

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by DuchessLily(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Spirit ke?? U and d spirit will receive d punishment

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by iphanyiuma(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
The spirit will be somewhere laughing out loud gringrin while you serve the punishment on its behalf....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by wise7(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Too much of nw movies

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by hazyfm: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by freesinzu(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
First class lair

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by hakeem4(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
I want likes

But visit musicnobs.com
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by Sweetyie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
see wetin face me I slit ur throat they cause.
lesson to learn- avoid fighting as much as possible

5 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by yorke1: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Story

1 Like

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahahhahahahaha, iya chinedu

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by mactoni91(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nne Chinedu onye ntu...
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by hamaworld(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mama chinedu, don't worry... That same spirit will guide u to hell... Wishing u and the spirit safe journey and perfect spirit sentence

5 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by Shaadey: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
no be only SPIRIT na IODINE...conc. lie

8 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by Hysmady(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol...This lie get packaging

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by sunkoye: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Spirit dat eat Starch. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by datguru: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Spirit ... LOL
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by LaBonito(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
[Story 4 d gods...mcheeeewquote author=ijustdey post=35847996]From this thread....Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo)
https://www.nairaland.com/2447210/woman-cuts-neighbours-throat-during

The suspect Mama Chinedu have given her own version of the story............

shocked

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/spirit-cut-my-neighbours-throat-not-me-suspect/

Picture: Helen Okeke, aka Mama Chinedu on the left and dead Rosemary on the right

[/quote] na wa oo
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by ajepako(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Satan and spirit: the easiest scape-goats for apprehended criminals

Nonsense and ingredients..

8 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well, you can invite the spirit to serve time while you walk away or you can serve time for the spirit. Afterall, both of you work together.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by seanpizzy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by tohpahz(f): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lmao.. grin

1 Like

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by shalomm: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
thunder
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by DTOBS(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
issorait
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by kingsleyuk2003(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
spirit
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by DrObum(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kanayo O Kanayo! Come see what you and your Nollywood people caused! shocked

Make them carry barb wire flog the spirit comot nah! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by cheddahboy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
I beleive this woman, e be like say Rosemary people from village no want allow her marry, dis is serious jass things, the woman just fall victim.

4 Likes

Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by promisechild(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are you in need of a home tutor for your child this
summer? and you stay in Abuja. Path way home
tutor , Abuja is the best bet for that.

contact 08139018012
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by DTOBS(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
tohpahz:
Lmao.. grin

I like your nickname/username "tohpahz"...

if you don't mind,what's your real name?
Re: Spirit Cut My Neighbour’s Throat, Not Me –suspect (Pictured) by siraj1402(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
No problem,the same spirit will give her life imprisonment or death sentence,after it happened she will then realised. Oponu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) / 60-Year-old Man Defiles Neighbour’s 10-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Ogun / Journalist, Maxwell Nashan Murdered In Adamawa Days To His Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.