Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. (879 Views)

Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning / 26 Things That You Usually Face In An Average African Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by waleadex(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
26 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO IN
MARRIAGE.

If you find yourself doing any of the following,please make amendments though no one is perfect.

Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
(1) Keeping malice
(2) Rejecting food because you are
angry with your wife
(3) Abusing each other
(4) Reporting to a third party
(5) Sexual denial, having no interest in sex
(6) Hatred and lovelessness
(7) Failure to provide for the family
(cool Night crawling
(9) Nagging and murmuring
(10) Failure to apologize when you are wrong
(11) Failure to pray together with your spouse
(12) Failure to forgive your spouse
(13) Embarrassing your spouse openly
(14) Comparing your spouse with others
(15) Failure to go for counseling when your marriage is in trouble
(16) Failure to be committed to your marriage
(17) Thinking of divorce
(18) Keeping things secret from your spouse
(19) Allowing friends and family members to direct the affairs of your home
(20) Laziness and failure to work
(21) Wife battering
(22) Talking about your 'ex"
boyfriend or girlfriend often
(23) Unfriendly and uncaring attitude
(24) Wasteful spending
(25) Referring to old hurts often
(26) Taking vengeance of every offence and refusing to reconcile.
Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by promisechild(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are you in need of a home tutor for your child this summer? and you stay in Abuja. Path way home tutor , Abuja is the best bet for that.

contact 08139018012
Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tolerance

1 Like

Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by MzOnajin1(f): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
No.2 is very common, hmmmm. Me I will eat sha even if we re quarrelling. Okun inu la fi n gbe ti ta.

1 Like

Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by xmileeasy: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some childish traits some couples exhibit in marriage
Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by waleadex(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
MzOnajin1:
No.2 is very common, hmmmm. Me I will eat sha even if we re quarrelling. Okun inu la fi n gbe ti ta.
Abi...
Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by waleadex(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
xmileeasy:
Some childish traits some couples exhibit in marriage
Not really childish traits though... matured people exhibit them but TOLERANCE is key.

1 Like

Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by xmileeasy: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Hungry no catch the person, if him belly ringtone start him go devour the food
Re: 26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. by xmileeasy: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
waleadex:

Not really childish traits though... matured people exhibit them but TOLERANCE is key.
Agreed, communication, trust, and understanding are also important

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

* / Why Are Introverts Been Seen As Sadist.... / If You Must Build Your House In Good Time, Sell Your Wife First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.