Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) (27362 Views)

Nigerian Army To Hold Chief Of Army Staff Conference In Imo / Nigeria Is Being Threatened - Chief Of Army Staff Buratai / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
FROM LEFT: CHIEF OF POLICY AND PLANS, NIGERIAN ARMY HEADQUARTERS, MAJ.-GEN. UGO BUZUGBO; CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF (NOW EX), LT.-GEN. KENNETH MINIMAH AND CHIEF OF TRAINING AND OPERATIONS, MAJ.-GEN. JAH EWANSIA, AT THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF 2ND QUARTER CONFERENCE IN ABUJA ON MONDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-chief-of-army-staff-conference/

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
EX-CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF, LT.-GEN. KENNETH MINIMAH (M) WITH PARTICIPANTS OF THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF 2ND QUARTER CONFERENCE IN ABUJA ON MONDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by holuwamurewa(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ftc

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by holuwamurewa(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stc

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by holuwamurewa(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
I leave the rest for u guys grin

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ftc tongue
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by buygala(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
And so?

All these Army officers taking Groupies while the rank - and-file are busy dieing in their hundreds undecided....The war against terrorism isn't going to be won by adorning starched uniforms, endless groupies and frivolous backslapping undecided .

I have really grown to hate these corrupt Officers almost as much as I hate Boko Haram angry

In other news....

My girlfriend is with me, but heavy rainfall has prevented me from going out to get condoms sad ..... But I have some Santana nylon-bags lying around which I intend using as condoms.. How many nylons should I use per round? .... Please advise me sad

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by nerodenero: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Most of the senior officers are always pregnant. State of Emergency should be declared grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by tayebest(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
this cool!!!

What border me is still this their pot belles! undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by holuwamurewa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
Ftc tongue
Fourth to comment :p
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by TheNigerianGuy(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
obs
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Olofintoto(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
nerodenero:
Most of the senior officers are always pregnant. State of Emergency should be declared grin
Maybe they are helping their wives to carry their pregnancies.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
holuwamurewa:

Fourth to comment :p
lolz e no bad na

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one . wishing us victories in the war against Boko.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Vivalavida99(f): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by doublewisdom: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
See their fat faces.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Etumgbe(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lalasticlala, is minimah still chief of army staff?

Pls edit d post before i go vex for here

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Was Kenneth Minimah not retired?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Etumgbe:
Lala, is minimah still chief of army staff?

that was before his sack yesterday as the event held yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
make coup no come this people mind o otherwise our fragile democracy go just peme....

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by generaliy07(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok

THERE IS A SALIENT QUESTION, TILL THE SERVICE CHIEFS GET THE ANSWER,WE'LL KEEP GOING ROUND THE SAME SPOT

WHO IS IRAWE?

Check below

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/12/irawe-the-dancing-fungi/
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Great and the Good discuss how to fight Boko.

Hope Unconvnentional Warfare was on the menu....main course.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Pebcak: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin
THE REAL CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF

[img]http://i./Ki9S8uve2xWx2.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Take a look at their protruded stomachs. Dats y dey can't combat d Boko boys. They should go take a look at d U.S Army Staffs

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Harkynkunle(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers... below is what they look like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
PMB! Keep appointing jare...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by sanmibukunmi: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Let's assume we go to war with say Egypt or SA, do we stand a chance with these men controlling our military?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Omololu007(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by ikechukwu354(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
its not about piks o... doinz... doinz... action... and positive results.... chikinnaa
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like
see as they be, I go carry my 1K giv dis ones?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by kurtCobain(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
T
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Conference Abuja (photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like
Who is more foolish? Aint it d stupid ones dat actually send those guys d airtime?? In this modern era, peeps still fall for dat??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister / Photos Of Yahaya Bello With Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife & His Wife / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.