Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . (839 Views)

"Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika / When you choose to be a fool for love. / (pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Jerraldan: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dear NLder,I married my wife 8 years ago,ever since ,I hardly do anything without my wife's knowledge because she is not an extravagant type.infact having a kobo in my acct she must be aware and I always make her plan how to spend it base on the footprint.she contributes her quota often 25 % to ensure the success of whatever we lay our hands to do.i always put my wife's name on anything we do to show I recognise Her effort which if I have evil intentions I won't do.Of late I was having a discussion with my wife from what I can gather it shows her family has been talking to her to do things on her own without my knowledge .as for me I didn't do anything on my own name alone.will this work against me?pls sincere & matured advice.
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Poochai354: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Story for the gods.
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by ibrams(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
dey guy above me hmmmm......
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by daben1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
You're a ''fool^2''
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Bilabong(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
By the time she claims every thing and kicks you out you will understand
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Talk to her.. Dah let her not try to scatter all what both of u hav kept solid since d day you both got married...

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by quadness(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
You are not a fool, that LOVE
Continue writing it,
Thank me later.
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by kunlesufyan(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its a good thing you v been doing sir,shows you see her as a partner....as crazy as this sounds ,this exact thing has happened with my parents ,my mum was smart enough to know the advice would only crumble her marriage ..the stupid part is that the person that was even advicing her to do her things solo wasn't even in her matrimonial home any longer (divorced )...so sir,just talk to her and let her see how it has been working for you guys so far...

1 Like

Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by misspicy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op,am not married and have not experienced this type of situation but I want you to know that nobody on earth is 100% trustworthy because God has not created a perfect being,i dnt know ur wife u do,now can u ansa this question with all sincerity?

Does ur wife bend or change her mind abt issues when pressured?

Op if she does u af to be very very careful knowing she can be influenced.if she doesnt u af notin to fear.

Shalom
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Johnnoah1st: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jerraldan:
Dear NLder,I married my wife 8 years ago,ever since ,I hardly do anything without my wife's knowledge because she is not an extravagant type.infact having a kobo in my acct she must be aware and I always make her plan how to spend it base on the footprint.she contributes her quota often 25 % to ensure the success of whatever we lay our hands to do.i always put my wife's name on anything we do to show I recognise Her effort which if I have evil intentions I won't do.Of late I was having a discussion with my wife from what I can gather it shows her family has been talking to her to do things on her own without my knowledge .as for me I didn't do anything on my own name alone.will this work against me?pls sincere & matured advice.
u are not only a fool but also a fooler
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by rawpadgin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
daben1:
You're a ''fool^2''
this is childish

u need a lot of growing up to do
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Melahou(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thread with caution
Fear women oh...else you'll die young
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by Spikkylee: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
G
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by daben1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
rawpadgin:
this is childish

u need a lot of growing up to do
I answered his question, ''i'm I a fool''?
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by DJ2HOT(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your wife!!! That's not a bad idea bro......8yrs marriage......well let her understand the fact that you won't appreciate her going solo on stuffs like that....you guys are no longer two but 1......just tell her the interpretation of what she is doing by going solo is that she is indirectly sending a message of divorce or separation cos if you both believe you'll be 2geda forever then there is no need to stand alone.......... #myopinion#
Re: Am I A Fool,writting Her Name On Everything . by sirlaw2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bros, dnt mind all those people calling u a fool... U are not a fool... U are a big fool... Dnt mind dem, u hear?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders How True Is This (PIC) / Check Moi Out! Hotter Than Mr Nairaland / Hello Am Lorah Abena, Am 49 Yr-old From Ghana, I Need A Romantic Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.