Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers (1249 Views)

Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time / Why Buhari Is Yet To Appoint Ministers – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by worksmart(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
President was secretly toppled by America and other imperialist world powers around the 30th May 2015.

America's choice was Osinbajo, who was installed in the VP role by America's stooges within APC leadership including Bola Tinubu, Lai Mohammed , John Oyegun.

These treacherous low lifes are also involved the cover up of the secret coup that removed the president on the weekend following his inauguration.

If you think it is a conspiracy theory, then you should ask yourself how Buhari who never fails to attend any national event, could have failed to attend NAss to inaugurate it?.

Ask yourself how Buhari who is a man of action as president elect, ran efficient elections campaign and primaries can on his 6th week as president not appointed ministers?

Ask yourself why has all of the known staunchest loyalists of PMB seemingly disappeared from public view including his wife and children?

Ask yourself why whilst PMB's loyalists are absent, the likes of Osinbajo, Atiku, El Rufai, Shettima, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogara are gaining prominence and influence.

Ask yourself why PMB has failed to hold a press conference or even been seen in a video clip exchanging words with any journalist?

If you are unable to come up with credible explanations for the above questions, then it would be unwise to dismiss the possibility of the secret coup.

Oh, I know what you are going to say : " But worksmart, is it not Buhari we see in photos almost daily, jet around from one summit to the next?"

Answer:
Yes those are images of Buhari some of which were photographed the weekend after inauguration but the rest were taken before his inauguration.

G7 and AU had secret preliminary gatherings in May 2015, these were when Buhari attended.

I can show you a video of AU leaders meeting journalists at a live session of AU summit in June 2015, PMB was absent for all the live sessions on video.

To pull this scam, America, her G7 allies, South Africa, Chad and Niger and key members of APC leadership and key members of PDP government were all in on the conspiracy.
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by sim37(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
booked

this

land

is

not

for

Sale

beware

of

fraudster

na my space

do

ur

worst

hmmmmmm

my land still big

i must make use of my land

I leave d rest for my children
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by worksmart(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
For those who are already booking land, don't bother this thread has as much chance of making the front page as there is that Buhari would appoint his ministers tomorrow - not gonna happen.
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by maverickdude(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
tanoidz....he will do so wen he wishes to,probably in d #fullnessoftime
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by Lolulolu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
ODE!
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by Domwiz4all(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
op if only u no d processes involved before ministers are appointed u wont be sayin dis. First d list is sent to DSS for screenin which takes not less dan a month, after which NASS does it own screenin to which wil take up to two months
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by tucky200(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
worksmart:
President was secretly toppled by America and other imperialist world powers around the 30th May 2015.
America's choice was Osinbajo, who was installed in the VP role by America's stooges within APC leadership including Bola Tinubu, Lai Mohammed , John Oyegun.
These treacherous low lifes are also involved the cover up of the secret coup that removed the president on the weekend following his inauguration.
If you think it is a conspiracy theory, then you should ask yourself how Buhari who never fails to attend any national event, could have failed to attend NAss to inaugurate it?.
Ask yourself how Buhari who is a man of action as president elect, ran efficient elections campaign and primaries can on his 6th week as president not appointed ministers?
Ask yourself why has all of the known staunchest loyalists of PMB seemingly disappeared from public view including his wife and children?
Ask yourself why whilst PMB's loyalists are absent, the likes of Osinbajo, Atiku, El Rufai, Shettima, Tambuwal, Saraki, Dogara are gaining prominence and influence.
Ask yourself why PMB has failed to hold a press conference or even been seen in a video clip exchanging words with any journalist?
If you are unable to come up with credible explanations for the above questions, then it would be unwise to dismiss the possibility of the secret coup.
Oh, I know what you are going to say : " But worksmart, is it not Buhari we see in photos almost daily, jet around from one summit to the next?"
Answer:
Yes those are images of Buhari some of which were photographed the weekend after inauguration but the rest were taken before his inauguration.
G7 and AU had secret preliminary gatherings in May 2015, these were when Buhari attended.
I can show you a video of AU leaders meeting journalists at a live session of AU summit in June 2015, PMB was absent for all the live sessions on video.
To pull this scam, America, her G7 allies, South Africa, Chad and Niger and key members of APC leadership and key members of PDP government were all in on the conspiracy.

Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by Abugab(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Addressing journalists and other trivial matters are what is disturbing OP in a nation that is distressed.
OP, if Buhari appoints his ministers, 'you go turn rubber stamp' because he will appoint them in due time
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by worksmart(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
[b] where is Buhari?

[size=14pt]The president was secretly overthrown 30th May 2015 on orders of America so that their stooge Osinbajo could be installed at a time of their choosing.

This why he doesn't appear at live public events that could be verified by ordinary Nigerians , e.g. his non appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

His non appearance in any press conference.

His non appearance at Armed Forces day ceremony.

The absence of a single video clip showing the president being asked a single question.

The apparent disappearance of his transition committee and his staunchest loyalists including his wife. Whilst people like Osinbajo, Atiku, El Rufai , Oshiomole, Shettima, Saraki and Dogara become more prominent and influential .

All images you see of the president Buhari since his inauguration were photographed between 30th March 2015 and 31st May 2015, that includes his trips to G7 and AU summits (he attended preliminary gatherings of those summits in May 2015, there are youtube videos that prove the president was absent from live sessions of AU summit in June 2015, when other leaders were meeting)

[/size]
Stop expecting change and start expecting a bloodbath.[/b]

List of African presidents that have been probably poisoned include :

Abacha
Yaradua
Atta-Mills (Ghana)
Meles Zenawi (Ethiopia)
Zambia's last president and a few others.

Almost if not all the listed presidents were not stooges of America and following policies that were in the best interest of their country.

[size=0pt]PPAngel(f), DeepSight(m), Twaci(f), ghostofsparta(m), suwailad(f), Uthman75, Nneka123(m), softysparky(f), Eluwilussit, njays24(f), Aminat508(f), IbnSultaan(m), ammyluv2002(f), Sanchez01, vivaciousvivi(f), Situation001(m), ujoatu(m), onila(f), LagosBoi2(m), icebeatz, baslone, spott, Albaniy(m), coolkris(m), Eisenhower(m), OCTAVO, yyb14, babanaba, MrTAnonymous(m), Mohdadutse(m), Parisbee5(m), edi287, luvhenry(m), mmimahbub(m), GogetterMD, adamskutty(m), MDelgado(m), MrMcJay, babse(m), zemaye, Tafidah(m), christaddicted(m), emalekuo(m), XYZ123, Eniburumo(m), jamilkb(m), iSmalles(m), agentM(m), inereunwa1(m), Nafizzey(m), spyroxy1(m), Amazo, kay29000(m), cap28, annibro(f), rokiatu(f), BoboYekini(m), Missy89(f), Desola(f), olas24u(f), cycline404(m), kestolove95(m), BashirAhmad1(m), Yungwizzzy(m), FastShipping, jingh(f), gbanikiti(m), tola9ja(m), ololo12, Babare(m), Onlinebizexpert(m), AlyricistLaura, HandOfChukwu, musKeeto(m), kayjasper(f), Yooguyz(m), sukkot, Dahkogrin007(m), LastProphet, MissTeaseMe(f), zeongeon, 9jawear, ayo84(m), Ikhilor(m), Gorzy1, Brimmie(m), Sepp360(m), oyeludef(m), algorithmz(m), Naijacitizen(m), idu1(m), torkaka, skyfall, WIZGUY69(m), mrofficial(m), Metrofox(m), nijanigga, rasojie, mmmustapha, dapachez, Balyz, focus7, kokosheen(m), LFJ, adebisicutie, SLIDEwaxie(m), blackfase(m), Omen100(m), Ttalk, kingingkinging, NgeneUkwenu(f), Mcweber(m), SirHouloo(m), tunwumi, Olaolufred(m), agabusta, ISpiksDaTroof, Sirniyeh, iconize, mikolo80, erayo2GCA(m), gists, AMvanquish, BRAV0O(m), femicyrus, Jesusloveyou, bunmioguns(m), gatiano(m), VoteOutPDPJona, diamondbility, darne(m), vedd, zimoni(m), sasview, Papertrail11(m), godofwar666(m), doja(m), ajani1978(m), vicadex07(m), StevinMorgan(m), madamoringo, ilugunboy(m), tetengwo, Adminisher, fatadis, hazyfm, ashson, nuclearboy(m), Eziachi, Rawani, ba7man(m), bolaino(m), edogirl2, FiftyFifty(m), odunH(f), courage54(m), thebosstrevor, RaptorX, panafrican(m), osystein(m), Canme4u(m), dexter1983(m), Caseless, Tundeajani(m), lyricalpontiff(m), whytfaz(m), femmy2010(m), lacasa, Johnnoo, Labo, Bimpe29, PassingShot(m), boladex1, patrickmuf(m), Ilekokonit, Alphaoscar, Thayorr(m), locdog(m), Pataki, musaibnabdul(m), braine(m), wisdom77, mokaflex(m), datribune, toludadon(m), egift(m), Obiagelli(f), OtunbaJega, Keneking, JayJustus, olajide8(m), kwanKwasiyya(m), Omimah, Gbawe, Ofunaofu, opabs1(m), segunjowo(m), musandar, omenka(m), ede1(m), Rilwayne001, aumeehn, jjwaterfalls(f), jaytee01(m), donedy, Ayekotoo, maximunimpact(m), ransomed, kingthreat(m), money121(m), ayukdaboss(m), juman(m), arsetalks(m), aby1976, AnanseK(m), AdekunleBalogun, mu2sa2, drestoneokuta(m), seunmsg(m), pheesayor(m), isuomo, sarutobie(m), Toktee, Kessyy2k4(m), watered(m), bayonekind(m), jamst(m), danjumakolo, teniyi(m), yuzjet(m), Ediskcab(m), Awwal1st(m), Maser, ShehuAba(m), remsonik(f), guttentag(m), Litmus, emmydeep, Kei144(m), OrlandoOwoh(m), stevecantrell, Fresia01(f), ak4God(m), mojeer678, gangar(m), hasyak(m), isalegan2, thoth, igbo2011(m)abidemidare, mizjules(f), Napoleone(m), Raphael81, NoledgeArmani, Viktor1983(m), detholar7(m), Trending(m), thexzy(m), RotrEmmanuel, Rendition(m), PerfumeRepublik, celjay(m), richommieblack(m), Blackeard(m), DeeBoiyy, priestken1(m), ElDeeVee(m), rexoluj(m), fuckerholic(m), deylex77(m), emusmith(m), waveskaaya(m), napoleonbaba(m), demisig(m), KingBish(f), mytym(m), harffie(m), manmade(m), Tinubu(m), JoeCutie(m), peeparty(m), Greyworld, Richie4(m), MrFixIt001(m), Rexnegro(m), youngice(m), DangoteSon, toprod, ALKARULEZ615(m), lilo2hot(m), christlike31(m), Poseidon012(m), chidanzy(m), 01emek(m), calliochuks(m), ofala(m), mattazz(m), cdekj(m), Nadamwa(f), waleakanfe(m), cupidora(f), ghost1718(m), RapLawd(m), chiboy429(m), maxy097(m), homolespecial01(m), jayjagz, cephaswizzy(m), SlimSkipper(m), Topsymania91(m), Oliveronline(m), mistudreh(m), NnamdiN(m), Oilmoneyguy(m), leanfrost(m), bosun11(m), HOMOTOYOSI10(m), MisterLongman(m), dadoctore(m), JesDivine(f), TRADELYN, Simeontaiwo, Donlino(m), KelvinGraphics(m), daveP(m), Spaxon(f), Aabheaven(m), lanicky(f), haymoney01(m), deife(m), Shafiu1, fdxboss(m), iykemoney90(m), Awho(m), kingphilip(m), Mayosky15754, live4ever, Swash042(m), Rapzino(m), akmaldini(m)[/size]
Abugab:
Addressing journalists and other trivial matters are what is disturbing OP in a nation that is distressed.
OP, if Buhari appoints his ministers, 'you go turn rubber stamp' because he will appoint them in due time
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by haffaze777(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
sim37:
booked

this
land
is
not
for
Sale
beware
of
fraudster
na my space
do
ur
worst
hmmmmmm
my land still
big
i must make use of my land
I leave d rest for my children

u have encroached on my land,I've shift ur pillar back to where it belong,don't try to trespass again or else
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by worksmart(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Something tells me 20th July will be significant.

We are told PMB is to visit America on 20th July
NAss have been suspended until 21 July
A national holiday has been announced on 20th July

Perhaps the coupists (working on USA orders) will choose this date to make the announcement that would promote their stooge Osinbajo to the presidency seat.

Please start preparing to safeguard you life and property as a bloodbath looms.
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by worksmart(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2015
There is a possibility that the coupists may release a ministerial list which they may claim was released by Buhari very shortly before making the announcement that would lead to inauguration of Osinbajo as new president.
Re: Buhari Would Never Appoint Ministers by worksmart(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
The ministerial list could be released this week

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sent Anyaoku To Beg Buhari Not To Probe The $20 Billion Missing / Graphic Photo: Dead Woman Lying On BRT Lane In Maryland / How Igbo Created South-south - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.