Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time (27443 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by talktimi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
One day one day Buhari might appoint ministers grin

By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA – President Mohammadu Buhari will appointment Ministers only when it is feasible, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina said Tuesday.

Speaking exclusively to Vanguard in reaction to massive public concern on why the president has not formed his cabinet, Adesina said that the president is preparing the grounds for the Ministers, saying that they would be appointed at the fullness of time.

He said: “The appointment of Ministers is constitutional because the constitution prescribes that there must be a Minister from at least one state of the federation and President Mohammdu Buhari will do what is constitutional. So, he will constitute a cabinet.

“But then when he does it is his prerogative. He is the one who will determine when he needs that cabinet. But for now, he has said that he wants to lay a proper foundation for the administration and that’s why he has been working with bureaucrats; the various Permanent Secretaries.

“For the past two week and still going forward, the Permanent Secretaries have been briefing him on the state of their ministries and then, I am sure at the fullness of time, the Ministers will be appointed.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-to-appoint-ministers-at-fullness-of-time-presidency/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Obijulius: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
What a joke.

Nigeria is now the new night of a thousand laughs.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
i believe in you Mr. President, i trust you'll do what is right at the right time...

44 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Mekybliss(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can he just crawl pass this ministerial list already There are other things that needs to be done.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Mogidi: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
We're in for a rough ride if Buhari emulates Are-gbese, Rauf is yet to name his commissioners, but see where it led Osun state.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
The perm secs are there doing the job..and doing it well. Whoeva is not pleased can use the LAGOON.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Ivanspring(f): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
I guess he's waiting for God's time. God's time is the best.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by mdbissalla(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
THIS IS THE CHANGE AT WORK!!!

this has shown us that the permanet secretaries can actually run their respective ministries & there is nothing special the ministers does.

more grease to your elbow my president...

#PMBshallSucceed

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by talktimi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
[s]The perm secs are there doing the job..and doing it well. Those that are not pleased can use the LAGOON.[/s]
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Bibidear(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dis ministerial list is taking too long. PMB do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Brownhypo: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba , you are still sleeping..

wake up

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by midolian(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:
I dey laugh you in sambisa language, your economy is in shambles and your currency is gradually turning to tissue paper due to stagnancy in the polity. Continue living in a fools paradise mbashi man grin
lol..werey man. Tell me the difference between now and When the clueless ministers of ya clueless paymaster were there.

37 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by talktimi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
[s]lol..werey man. Tell me the difference between now and When the clueless ministers of ya clueless paymasters were there.[/s]

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
midolian:
The perm secs are there doing the job..and doing it well. Those that are not pleased can use the LAGOON.

Your mother can die in that lagoon first if she hasn't already.
Were the same perm secs not under Jonathan's administration when you thick-skulled sycophants were ranting about nothing worki g in the country?
Shameless lot. Now they're doing their jobs well? With the further crashing of the naira or with the desertion of the stock market by potential investors?
With the total breakdown of law and order or with the rampant corruption still going on I the country?
I thought you people kept ranting about Okonjo Iweala being corrupt? Why have none of you underfed illiterates had the balls to drag her to court? Are you scared you might get thoroughly schooled?
Sit the fvvvck down.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by jantofubu(m): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari's ministers list been givin pdp headache since may28

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Shaadey: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Actually there is no specified time for it in the constitution. ...but oga PMB we know sey SURULERE but we nigerians can't be as patient as Job

abeg use panasharp

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Anyi3(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Not really a bad news. Less salaries to pay for doing what the permanent secretaries are doing already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by berrystunn(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
lay a proper foundation for the administration

buhari still doing campaign

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Truth24(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
D Duara Dullard "D3" grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by 20thAccountLOL: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
buhari should give me federal minister for Natural Pennile Enlargement...

Am tired of working in d hospital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by yeahh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Not only fullness of time its fullness of space
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by slimpoppa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
We waiting
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by youngvizzy1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now is the time grin grin
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by biafranqueen: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
The NGN is on a free fall and the oil marketers are not importing because of the high cost of the dollar, they still have nerve to tell us that he can appoint ministers when he feels like it?

All you Sai Buharist my prayer is that you will feel the pain of this administration more than others, AMEN!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by docphresh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
D
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by deleib(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Maaaaaad people, fullness of time u said when we nid govt to hit d ground running. Now how do u run with this snail pace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Better late than never, rather in hurry.
Y'all will rain abuse on him if he shld bring in the recycled bags of beans called politicians cum ministers...
Let him stick to the perm secs till it is feasible to appoint level N cool-headed individuals.

To add some more change to ur pocket. Check my signature o jere...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by kliq(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Slow and steady wins the race.
There is no hurry.
Don’t let anything stop you from attaining your dreams."

In PMB we trust

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by youngvizzy1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
yeahh:
V
V for Vulture grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is the only government that came to power without a blueprint, Curse be upon those who voted this Malu and still enjoying his stupidity

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time by nijanigga: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Your mother can die in that lagoon first if she hasn't already.
Were the same perm secs not under Jonathan's administration when you thick-skulled sycophants were ranting about nothing worki g in the country?
Shameless lot. Now they're doing their jobs well? With the further crashing of the naira or with the desertion of the stock market by potential investors?
With the total breakdown of law and order or with the rampant corruption still going on I the country?
I thought you people kept ranting about Okonjo Iweala being corrupt? Why have none of you underfed illiterates had the balls to drag her to court? Are you scared you might get thoroughly schooled?
Sit the fvvvck down.
you're a wasted sperm.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos / Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election / FG Discovers 70,000 Ghost Workers Through IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.