Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock (2008 Views)

How Did President Buhari Arrive At 150 Billion Dollar Figure / Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by bilms(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2009
hi all.

i had the opputunity of being at the Aso Rock last week where i had the the S.S saying it is our money.

i wondered, which money. but i could not talk to him to ask. so when i was coming back i nw stayed with my uncle who is a s.s too. during my stay with them, they were now talking abt it.

saying u can imagine that man wants to go out with 150 billion naiara here. i saw the money and i told him to take the money back. i reported him to the president but nothin was done abt it.

i never knew may be they have been going out with such money b4, but this time i saw him. i am now wondering, why will this people be stealing our money like this?

my question is, what is such huge amount of money doing in the villa.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by desgiezd(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Who knows? Perhaps the Mint has relocated to the Aso Villa
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
Source, please!!
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Lagosboy: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2009
Bro Blims was this 150 million or 150 billion cos i50 billion is like $1billion.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Muza(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
the rumor mill is in motion  grin
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Phemzy(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
You have no source for all your information.

Nairalanders, don't mind him.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2009
cant beleive anyone would question the source of, ?

shocked shocked shocked

my friend, it happens everyday, na Saddam style
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
Someone wanna come here and give us something to discuss and yet, no viable source of info?
This na animal discussion jare.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by bilms(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
listen, i cant just post a thread without knwoing what am saying.

although i dont have a source where u can confirm, the only place u can comfirm is when u have someone working in the villa and u can use this opputunity to hear abt it. the jornalist did not hear abt it because it an inside stuff.

i get no hear abt it because i go to the villa last week. my uncle is a S.S working in the villa too.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by bilms(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
150 billion not million.

they load it in ghana must go in there car.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2009
it is not possible, whatever made someone like you to know about it, will make the news to spread, so leave that side
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by hajifaty: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
Naija Govt and her Citizens smiley smiley smiley
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by arojamanja: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
I agree with those that wont consume made up news. But the question; is it imposible for this to have happened? lets give the poster a benefit of doubt with the circumstance of how he heard about it, it is very possible for the press not to be involved. Remember the press only hear what "they" want them to hear, and they can be shut down for saying what they arent meant to say.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
bilms:

hi all.

i had the opputunity of being at the Aso Rock last week where i had the the S.S saying it is our money.

i wondered, which money. but i could not talk to him to ask. so when i was coming back i nw stayed with my uncle who is a s.s too. during my stay with them, they were now talking abt it.

saying u can imagine that man wants to go out with 150 billion naiara here. i saw the money and i told him to take the money back. i reported him to the president but nothin was done abt it.

i never knew may be they have been going out with such money b4, but this time i saw him. i am now wondering, why will this people be stealing our money like this?

my question is, what is such huge amount of money doing in the villa.

Enough with unnecessary rumours. Yes Politicians steal money but come on.
I think people would notice if you try to steal 150 billion in cash.!!
How on earth would you smuggle ~$1 billion dollars at once without anyone knowing.
Abi na d subsidy money dem don dey share already.lol
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by aieromon(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2009

moderator,over to you
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2009
once again yall just proof yall f uckin morons

proof for what?

EMBARASSED!!!!

proof??

it happen everyday jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

if the arm robber never have a go at governor's daugther we wouldnt have never heard of her  with $56,0000 in her purse

nonesense

foolish morons

u think this is a joke or what!! idotss 

we know what is goin on

ghana must go bag here and there

prooof shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hey wonder wetin went wrong with shaira law; i no get eyes again
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by bilms(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2009
i wonder what u guys are talking abt.

my uncle is one of the S.S there, and i i was previllaged to hear with his influence.

will jornalist be going abt asking S.S what is going on in the villa.

well any how u take it.

cheers
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Pataki: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
This is the second thread I am reading from this poster on allegations of fraud without any credible source other than, my Uncle is in the SS, and the poster himself was privileged to enter Aso Rock last week.

I will not stoop this low to discuss baseless allegations.

ikeyman00:

once again yall just proof yall f uckin morons

proof for what?

EMBARASSED!!!!

proof??

it happen everyday jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

if the arm robber never have a go at governor's daugtherwe would have never heard of her  with $56,0000 in her purse

nonesense

foolish morons

u think this is a joke or what!! idotss 

we know what is goin on

ghana must go bag here and there

prooof shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hey wonder wetin went wrong with shaira law; i no get eyes again
You are an educational waste and an absolute nuisance. No one is disputing fraud is not a daily occurrence in Nigeria; but the fact is, discussions such as this must be based on credible source of information for intelligent discourse to ensue. In your idiotic and warped-up reasoning, you expunge from your stinking gutters that failure to discuss such matter equates to being morons? You are intellectually deficient for any byte of information processing or analysis.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by bilms(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
so all the nonsense u posted, wat sense did it make to u?

u re claming an intellectual person while the country is going down.

did i come up with a thread in a proffesional dialougue?

i was only expressing my suprice to why such huge amount will be there.

i never mind wat u say.

but plz, if u happen to be there, how will get the real source of the event.

over sabi na him dey worry u.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by RichyBlacK(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2009
I so much distrust the Nigerian government that I will believe anything negative about the government, hence, I believe this story 100%.

Nigeria is a very corrupt nation, and until we tell ourselves the truth and fight to keep thieves away from government, all Nigerians will continue to suffer from the hopelessness of (successive) failed governments!
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2009
bilms:

i wonder what u guys are talking abt.

my uncle is one of the S.S there, and i i was previllaged to hear with his influence.

will jornalist be going abt asking S.S what is going on in the villa.

well any how u take it.

cheers

Let me guess, your uncle sat there and counted the money to ascertain it was indeed 150 billion naira abi?. tongue
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2009
You are an educational waste and an absolute nuisance. No one is disputing fraud is not a daily occurrence in Nigeria; but the fact is, discussions such as this must be based on credible source of information for intelligent discourse to ensue. In your idiotic and warped-up reasoning, you expunge from your stinking gutters that failure to discuss such matter equates to being morons? You are intellectually deficient for any byte of information processing or analysis.

paki man

i felt ur pains already!

im afraid, it too late sir!

take care hahhah
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I so much distrust the Nigerian government that I will believe anything negative about the government, hence, I believe this story 100%.

Nigeria is a very corrupt nation, and until we tell ourselves the truth and fight to keep thieves away from government, all Nigerians will continue to suffer from the hopelessness of (successive) failed governments!

richyblack thanxxxxxxxxxxx

paki man hmmmm eduacted kini?
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by bilms(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
my suprise was dat, they did not arrest them. they only went back with the cash.

the s.s make the complain to the president but i never knew wat was d response
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by MrCrackles(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
I am not surprised!

Aso Rock is the bedrock of corruption!!
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Pataki: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Are you kidding me? And you are a moderator? If taking your quote above literally, should I safely assume that you heard people within the Nigerian government, drank their own urine for money embezzlement strength, you do also believe that? undecided

I was in Aso Rock yesterday, and I saw Yar'Adua flogging one of his protocol officers. You do also believe that!
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by ikeyman00(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
think 1 2

think 1 2 3 0 8

think hmmmm!!

yall decide!

rubbish!
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by Uche2nna(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Richyblack

Ur distrust should not translate to U being at the mercy of rumor peddlers. If someone wants to start a thread and a defamatory thread at that, the least one would ask is a source.

Hearsay doesnt cut it for me. I hear stuff everyday. Weather I believe all is a different matter.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by RichyBlacK(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
Pataki:

Are you kidding me? And you are a moderator? If taking your quote above literally, should I safely assume that you heard people within the Nigerian government, drank their own urine for money embezzlement strength, you do also believe that? undecided

I was in Aso Rock yesterday, and I saw Yar'Adua flogging one of his protocol officers. You do also believe that!

Seems you didn't get me. If it is said that two-year old virgins are raped in Aso Rock for the god of money to protect them, I will believe it!

I have zero confidence in the Nigerian government as it is structured right now! Not Nigerians, but the kleptocracy in Abuja.

Lagos State? Fashola scores a solid A so far!

So, my zero confidence is in the PDP-led hopelessly useless government.
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by RichyBlacK(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
Uche2nna:

@ Richyblack

Ur distrust should not translate to U being at the mercy of rumor peddlers. If someone wants to start a thread and a defamatory thread at that, the least one would ask is a source.

Hearsay doesnt cut it for me. I hear stuff everyday. Weather I believe all is a different matter.

I agree with you. But in this case, the poster is the source!
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by KnowAll(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
I think it is April foool, we are not even in April yet, ok na March fool ( If there is anything like that ), so u people u think yaradua and his staff will be counting money in Aso rock like market women counting tomatoes, I beg gives these guys some respect, I know say dem be malo but they are not pre-historic early men.  grin
Re: 150 Billion Naira Stolen From Aso Rock by RichyBlacK(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
KnowAll:

I think it is April foool, we are not even in April yet, ok na March fool ( If there is anything like that ), so u people u think yaradua and his staff will be counting money in Aso rock like market women counting tomatoes, I beg gives these guys some respect, I know say dem be malo but they are not pre-historic early men.  grin

It doesn't matter, we're judging them by results. What have they done for the average Nigerian?

1. No light.
2. Police shoot and kill civilians at checkpoints.
3. Customs officials steal mails sent to Nigeria.
4. Marauding murderers kill innocent civilians in the name of religion.
5. Miscreants kidnap children for money.
6. Fools kill their children because they are "witches". Government does nothing to stop it.
7. Assassinations occur every day and zero effort is put in the conducting investigations.
8. Students are pushed into prostitution because of unimaginable poverty - poverty as a direct result of a failed government.

What have those imbecilic goons in Abuja done for the average Nigerian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Goodluck Jonathan Lead Nigeria? / Egbesu, Opc, Others Threaten Reprisal If…( Yoruba, Igbo And Ijaw Military Coop) / Ebonyi Law Maker & His AK 47 Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.