Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62720 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My people,stop this nonesense called Biafria,I have only one country and my passport is green.
Biafra is not by force,its a choice for you to join the yorrobas and hausas,ur free

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Sobeautiful: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria
Height of craaaaaaap!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Sobeautiful: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Biafra is not by force,its a choice for you to join the yorrobas and hausas,ur free
Thanks for that response.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by EzePromoe: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
The radio is still on air in Port Harcourt
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

U and I know dat in this modern time even if Buhari likes let him declare sharia, even if boko haram like let them bomb enugu for someone from the East to become a Muslim through force is a joke, use a gun ti threaten an igbo man, an Ikwerre man in an ijaw man ti become a Muslim, anyone who accepts self, d moment that govt leaves power and sharia is abolished they wud turn back to Christians in less then 2minutes.

Ask Turkey how far.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:
Nice development!
Biafra is a choice,u re free to join d yorrobas and hausas,but We d true BIAFRANS want to be free

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see jamb question,so their children are not part of the populace?

The SE n SS also have children..millions upon millions of them. We aren't interested to make dem vote, we are very sincere individuals.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Height of craaaaaaap!!!!!!
yes, eat it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Injustice!!!!!. I created awareness on this topic first but my thread was locked so I wouldn't make front page
eyaaaaaa seun are you there?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Chinom(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
RapLawd:

The very reason you should have kept quiet!!!...

Disintegration of the nation no mean say there won't be any relationship between the two nations...

No doubt, you are one of those simple-minded, gullible and naïve followers of Nnamdi Kanu. Do you mean the sort of relationship existing now between Serbia and Bosnia, Russia and Ukraine or even Sudan and South Sudan. I think you are still a very young person. I don't think you understand the very vindictive nature of an average Yoruba man. You're dreaming if you think he will give you a visa to come and collect rent in Lagos.
Most of you here are just too immature to understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
chuna1985:

The SE n SS also have children..millions upon millions of them. We aren't interested to make dem vote, we are very sincere individuals.
very sincere indeed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by xtervaganza(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Now that the hairy mouth sons of wh0res have been banned the next thing is to sue them for airing an illegal station.

Bankrupt them through court charges

Awon oloriburuku dede

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by maverickdude(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmm people have overthrown introvert from her kingdom of ftc grin
i no fit,guez she probably gt flat batri tunytgrin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=17pt]Banning it does not mean it cant still transmit, it has simply been officially recognised against NBC laws.... Hackers are against laws dont mean they still dont work. blocking signal, i can start up a radio station this week. at least if i remember we did the project in my secondary school.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chinom:

No doubt, you are one of those simple-minded, gullible and naïve followers of Nnamdi Kanu. Do you mean the sort of relationship existing now between Serbia and Bosnia, Russia and Ukraine or even Sudan and South Sudan. I think you are still a very young person. I don't think you understand the very vindictive nature of an average Yoruba man. You're dreaming if you think he will give you a visa to come and collect rent in Lagos.
Most of you here are just too immature to understand.

pls told them

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by petkoffDrake(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

One Nigeria
pls don't call IBO's gullible. is that not insult?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by betterABIAstate: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ban? I'm currently listening to radiobiafra. So I don't understand.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
maverickdude:
i no fit,guez she probably gt flat batri tunytgrin
or the owner of the phone has tooked it away from her
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

Look below.

Smart Igbos

T.A Orji

Phyno

Precious Chikwendu

Ekweremadu

Mikel Obi

bianca ojukwu

Ojukwu

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

One Nigeria
What do you really mean? You are not making sense even one bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by cerzo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gullible buhari always been decieved.. I m listening now to biafrad radio 4rm enugu..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by chipet67(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
olillywales:

The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Dr. Sade Yemi-Esan, on Tuesday said the Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation has succeeded in stopping the signal of Radio Biafra because it was not licensed.

Yemi-Esan disclosed this to State House correspondents shortly after briefing President Muhammadu Buhari of her ministry’s activities inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

She said the commission was currently working with security agencies to apprehend those behind the illegal radio.

She said, “We also gave a report on Radio Biafra. Right now, the signals from the radio have been jammed successfully by the NBC. The commission is also working with security agencies to get those that are behind that radio because it is an illegal radio. It is not licensed by anybody to be on the airwaves in Nigeria.”

She added that the President had directed her ministry to put machinery in place to end the scourge of piracy in the nation’s movie industry.

She said the President gave a clear directive that the ministry must work hard to ensure that film producers get what is due to them. “The President raised concerns about piracy in Nollywood and he has instructed us to work harder to ensure that the producers of Nollywood films get what is due to them and that we reduce piracy to the barest minimum,” she said.

She added that the President frowned at some media houses that are in the habit of owing salaries.

She said Buhari saw the development as not too good for the country.

She said, “I think it was last week that one of the newspapers was shut down because of non-payment of salaries. I think that should not be heard of in a country like Nigeria.

“Mr. President frowns on things like that, the welfare of every Nigerian, especially journalists is one of the major concerns that we have.”

The Permanent Secretary said the President wanted the ministry to intensify publicity because of his desire that every Nigerian should know about policies and programmes of his government.

She said they also talked about external publicity and the possibility of re-opening the federal information services abroad.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/nigeria-broadcasting-commission-finally.html
pls what do you mean by this ban ? Since morning I have been listening to this station from here in ph.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by petkoffDrake(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lies! just listening to it now!..... soon it will b seen on T.V

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by RapLawd(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Russell145:

I know that some of my pple are very sensible. Some pple just clamour for Biafra not knowing that the Biafra will still undergo problems if wen given independence. States like port harcourt, Alwa ibom. Bayelsa will not really want to break away and there will surely be killings. I tell u we the Ibos can live peacefully and successfully in Nigeria. Have u gone to the North, West etc, go there and see investments and successful ventures being created by the Ibos there. That shows you that we can survive anywhere. Only jobless youths who have nothing to do will start clamouring for war, but those who have made a mark in this nation will want this nation to be 2gether because of what they can get. So instead of someone to start crying that Nigeria cannot work[I understand these because of the negligence of our leaders] can get smetin frm the nation if they begin to use that their head. We can develop 2gether instead of going backwards to wars and all those bullshit. PEACE from the EAST..... God bless the East and God bless Nigeria.

Shut up...

Who's talking about war here? Isn't it a shameful thing that the Same Nigeria that said Biafra will be the unfavorable nation if secession takes place, but yet, can't grant us our wish to go and suffer

You're saying this trash cus maybe you hasn't been called an infidel face to face...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sobeautiful:
It means he wasn't born a coward like some tribes that are good in making noise and running if war arises.
War is only delightful to those who have no experience of it.... grin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Joe82834(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd... Your demographic knowledge is on red....
Smh... they have more local government.... Dazall... Urhobo is majority here... Can't believe you don't know this... pftt
u re ryt bro. but read his comments again n see he used yhe word 'one of'. In that sense. he is correct

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Russell145:

I know that some of my pple are very sensible. Some pple just clamour for Biafra not knowing that the Biafra will still undergo problems if wen given independence. States like port harcourt, Alwa ibom. Bayelsa will not really want to break away and there will surely be killings. I tell u we the Ibos can live peacefully and successfully in Nigeria. Have u gone to the North, West etc, go there and see investments and successful ventures being created by the Ibos there. That shows you that we can survive anywhere. Only jobless youths who have nothing to do will start clamouring for war, but those who have made a mark in this nation will want this nation to be 2gether because of what they can get. So instead of someone to start crying that Nigeria cannot work[I understand these because of the negligence of our leaders] can get smetin frm the nation if they begin to use that their head. We can develop 2gether instead of going backwards to wars and all those bullshit. PEACE from the EAST..... God bless the East and God bless Nigeria.
Bows....
PLEASE path my back sir...
Ndi Ogbuefi
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by ifechez: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmmmm. I can somebody tell me what am listening to if Radio Biafra has been banned.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Sobeautiful: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
yes, eat it.
You eat it 'cos you prepared it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.