Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. (3511 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. by 3kay945(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2015
Adufetohposh:
I tire ohh! God knows she will get some resounding slaps for lying even lying to me, then I Must know where she's Coming from....

Then I preach to her later angry

You are or would be a good mother.
Don't mind these fake butter kids we have here cool
Re: My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hahahaha....madam I'm sorry to announce to u, that babe don dey fvck abeg...if u doubt me run manual virginity test on her wit ur finger or row egg...and don't b surprise she's even sucking dick as well and her virginal cud even b wider that urs d mother...heheheh...boys r nt smiling dis days o parent u all need to activate ur red alarm and install cctv on ur kid body...heheheheh
Re: My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. by Islie: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
The woman spoiled her......

Even after knowing that she was lying to you all you could do is to talk to her without scolding her or punishing her.

You have pampered her to point of no return. I just pray her siblings don't take after her....... Then you will know the kind of trouble you have put yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hubby Impregnated My Daughter, Family Wants Me To Keep Quiet - Must Read / ‎​see What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating On Him With Best Friend / Would You Go This Length For A Man? Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.