Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigeria Budget Got Missen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Budget Got Missen (684 Views)

Why The 2016 Budget Got Missing - Akande! / "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara / Is Nigeria Really Rich? Nigeria's Budget Compared With Some Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Budget Got Missen by bilms(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2009
The president claim he sent the budget to the senate president and the senate president claimed he did not received it.

for three days now, as at last week friday, they could not trace where the budget landed.

i wonder, why will this secret not expose to the jornalist.

because no news paper took this. that mean there many secret things going on in the villa.
Re: Nigeria Budget Got Missen by Pataki: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
Where and what is your source please?

Before I in error harangue you, let me know the veracity of your story here. undecided
Re: Nigeria Budget Got Missen by Phemzy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
Source?

“The 2009 Budget which I will formally sign into law tomorrow also provides funding for critical power generation, transmission and distribution projects as well as funding targeted at addressing issues of human capital development and enhancing the security of lives and property in all parts of our country. I sincerely believe that the successful implementation of the 2009 Budget, electoral reforms and other aspects of our seven-point agenda will move us closer to the attainment of our vision of a strong, stable, prosperous and progressive nation.

Source: ThisDay-Seven Point Agenda

So I don't think so.
Re: Nigeria Budget Got Missen by bilms(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
actually, i did not see it on any paper, i had it in the aso rock villa when i went there last week.

my uncle works there as S.S.

(1) (Reply)

College Of Aviation, Ilorin / Are Igbo People Are Rebranding Nigerian, / Nothing Embarrasses Me - Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.