Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

“2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" (631 Views)

Time For Hard Talk. You Might Read If You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" by silver94(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
If you hate this post, unfriend me.
I hate people speaking from both sides of the mouth. Take your stand and be identified with it.
While I love women and duly respect them, I am prepared to go head-to-head with ANY of them on the following:
If you think your love warrants my surrendering my convictions and principles , honey, you can go fucking to hell. I ask myself if those guys who unduly please the women in their lives while they die inside are men. So you will quit the job you slaved for just to show her that you care? So you want two kids and she insists on three and you know you cannot be a real dad to the third kid yet you smile and swallow your doom? Come on.
The fact is that women are powerful. But it is the daft guy who refuses to study their power bases and discover how to channel them to his good. Some men go to pieces when women explode in tears. Boy, if you know you are right, let her cry. She is not crying with your eyes, is she? If you do not know how to handle her razor tongue, take this step: go on doing that thing that makes her run like a tap. As long as it is right. Do not talk; act and keep going.
Do not be afraid of divorce or separation. Let her go! Your self-worth is not tied to any woman.
Now, like I said earlier, am not against equality of the sexes. I cherish tangling with those super-duper ladies who tot degrees, jobs, looks and other stuff of the new woman. But underneath, many of them are no better than the timid, backstreeters they despise. At times the latter are smarter and savvy and can beat them at the game of life.
Get this straight, guy: if you are looking for sex, be plain. It gives you an edge with these ladies. Many of them do not know what love is, even if it sat on their make-up table. To them, love means getting rid of your true personality and licking all her whims and caprice just like some chaps love licking you know what. So because I love you I will abandon my beer or books? Have I told you to abandon your chase after gele? And, bro, remove all her ‘stumbling blocks; : if she thinks she is a goddess of the bed and you are her slave, know it that THERE ARE ALTERNATIVES TO SAP (sexual adjustment program); learn to cook or if that is too hard, how and where to get the best meals; get a degree or two if she is a certificate-maniac; there are many ways. The reason for this is simple: if robbers come to your place and give you a gun to shoot your woman after ‘bonging’ her in your presence, chances are that you MAY not do it. Because you are a man and most men, no matter their faults, are human beings. But most women will shoot if the shoes are on their feet. Why? Because, never mind their looks, many lack the human milk in their breasts.
Finally, get close to your kid and mould him or her. Women know how to twist a child’s brain to hate any good in their dads and all men.
Yep, finally, finally, if you must get physical to defend your rights, loves and principles against a woman, do it with no regrets. I will have no apologies for sending a woman to the next world if my life is on the line. Know your rights under the laws so that she cannot bullshit you

1 Like

Re: “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sooooooooooooo?
Re: “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" by silver94(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Sooooooooooooo?
undecided
Re: “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
winksomething is ringing in my head to support this op
Re: “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" by misspicy(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
This high sun no even allow me comprehend werin op type.

Lemme book space

Will read and adsimilate at dusk

Will then comment at midnight

Till then op be still

#iamgirlchild
Re: “2-4 Zone: Hard Talk" by silver94(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
misspicy:
This high sun no even allow me comprehend werin op type.

Lemme book space

Will read and adsimilate at dusk

Will then comment at midnight

Till then op be still

#iamgirlchild
Waiting 4 ur comment girl

(1) (Reply)

Want To hang Out With that girl today but no money?See How u can get awoof ride / The Edge Women Has Over Men. / Please Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.