Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine (25195 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by jmoore(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Baby haram, cousin of boko haram.
Their objectives? To kill the innocent ones.

Abortion has claimed more lives than any other form of death.

May I never fall in love with any baby haramite.

3 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Largeese(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
You mean 95% of women in the U.S.A?

3 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=35870585]Are you for real?[/quote
Please ignore the idiot
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by NaijaCuzin: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
NOTE:I Dont Read Story With No Pics
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
BiigTInzs cool
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
I think the op means in the west, definitely not in Africa.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by jaygem(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am not surprised, they don't want to be called after-1
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by onyekachee(f): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kufie:
100% of the men that make them have the abortion are ever grateful to God that they did
grin grin grin
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Aspiregreat: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Boring angry
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by mytime24(f): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Story 4d gods

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Blame allah 4 dix
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by 3kay945(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jkyoung:

You are very stupid, had your mom had you aborted you wouldn't be here talking nonsense...... Retarded Mumu

Won't you have preferred Shekau and co evil aborted cool

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by canalily(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
...smileymotherhood is the best experience every woman aspires to....wink

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by AreaFada2: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
omisakint:
Better than having bastards

So killing is better than having an illegitimate child?

Wow! We can begin to understand Boko logic then. Killing an infidel is better than having them alive.

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Because the male folks responsible are not ready to become fathers. I'm sure the study was mostly carried out in black dominated communities where you have hit and run males.

3 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Lastdon02(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2015

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by canalily(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
.....smileymotherhood is the best experience every woman aspires....wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Do they expect me to digest this trash as fact. After a murder, you conclude 95% of the murderers are okay with it.

To brainwash ladies to accepting it as a way of life. I can clearly see the handwriting all over the place from planned parenthood.

I was moved to curse, but that's not a better way to vent my anger. I will just hope and pray for those unborn kids to come through deserving women

6 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by AreaFada2: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
koyyes:
Because the male folks responsible are not ready to become fathers. I'm sure the study was mostly carried out in black dominated communities where you have hit and run males.

Except you mean where they rape people.

A woman old enough to have sex should be able to say no to raw sex. And should know to protect herself/her body. How often do women take care of matters that men would suffer from if it happens? grin cheesy

Is there anything feminist-wannabe won't blame men for? shocked shocked
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kufie:
100% of the men that make them have the abortion are ever grateful to God that they did
That's a fallacy
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Gloryblossom(f): 11:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why r u blamin ladies for doin abortion,is it not u guys who end up inpregnantin them an abadon them,some of u will deny them sayin is not urs,but wen u were busy ridin on top her like a horse u dint remember is not urs,even wen d girls ask to use condom u will say is not sweet,she refuse u sex u cheat on her,which one will de do u guys to b satisfy,woman woman all d time,what of d man,abi na d woman d give herself d belle.some of u guys here end up rapin dem,will de keep bastard as child,may guys rape ur sister if u know d truth n talk rubbish here.Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
AreaFada2:

Except you mean where they rape people.

A woman old enough to have sex should be able to say no to raw sex. And should know to protect herself/her body. How often do women take care of matters that men would suffer from if it happens grin cheesy?

Is there anything feminist-wannabe won't blame men for? shocked shocked
You can talk, dream, sleep, eat, shit and piss out feminism like your life depends on it. My opinion still stands because i know it to be the truth. If all females were to say no to sex, males like you will be mating with animals without regrets.

5 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by piagetskinner(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Then they are nothing but murderers
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by yashayaaliyu: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Avenue for s3x for women An guys. Everybody should fear God simple.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
3kay945:

Won't you have preferred Shekau and co evil aborted cool

No, I know he kills innocent people, he has chosen his path of destiny and so does everyone else.... Your politicians are they not doing worse things
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abortion is a bad tin to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by fibe: 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
abortion is murder. they may not regret doing it but the guilt will be there[/color]

3 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by onelife97: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Has any woman ever regretted or admitted their wrong doing??
Unless caught pant down and then blame it on unseen devil.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell! >sad

Regret and guilt what's the difference?

95% of women who've had abortion feel guilty even though they may try to justify it so as not to have regrets... But still they do in their heart of hearts.

4 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by AreaFada2: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
koyyes:

You can talk, dream, sleep, eat, shit and piss out feminism like your life depends on it. My opinion still stands because i know it to be the truth. If all females were to say no to sex, males like you will be mating with animals without regrets.

Lol. So women have sex just to do men a favour? Women don't enjoy sex. Tortoise & hare story.

I know what I see women insert into their VJ in my line of work. We have to extricate all manner of objects from it. grin cheesy

Anyway, I said no to raw sex. Maybe you need reading glasses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics) / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.