Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine (25193 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Denko2721987(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Highly disagree...
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by declaro(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2015
omisakint:
Better than having bastards

There are many Bastards that are pillars of their family today. Bastards are human beings, there are many bastards that are employers of those that are not bastard.

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

Please point out the lies here. What exactly are the lies? Brothels? Have you ever seen me in your brothel before?

Well, if you lie, I don't. What is unprofessional about it? Please clarify. Just talking without anything concrete is not enough? Unprofessional according to which standards or professional body regulations? Angry Women Council's regulations? cheesy grin
Probably the brothels you run to put food on your table. And why would i be angry? I'm not the supposed married man (as you implied in your other comment) who reasons like a quack. Next time you want to argue, create concrete facts and not all the trash you cooked from that empty headed skull of yours. Don't join your wife in bed. be here talking with your anus. Mr association of married oloshos.shior!

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by suzzy16(f): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2015
eliteweb:
This op is trying to promote abortion here.

Pls o, do not engage in abortion, it is dangerous.

Those encouraging abortions are no different from B.O.K.O boys....
lol
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin

I SWEAR PSYCHIATRIC NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
tongue
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by easystudy101: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2015
So from campaigning about homosexuality, these people are moving to abortion, abi?

They are trying to make it cool to kill unwanted babies?

Chai...!!!

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by mikool007(m): 1:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls dont drag others into ur mess , i guess if dey had aborted u, you wont be writing dis rubish
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2015
omisakint:
& this is the bitter truth. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by AreaFada2: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2015
koyyes:

Probably the brothels you run to put food on your table. And why would i be angry? I'm not the supposed married man (as you implied in your other comment) who reasons like a quack. Next time you want to argue, create concrete facts and not all the trash you cooked from that empty headed skull of yours. Don't join your wife in bed. be here talking with your anus. Mr association of married oloshos.shior!

Hahahahaha. Sorry. My work is rather quiet tonight. God is looking after his children, my work is less. Thanks for caring anyway.

Quack. Ok o. My Eminent & Nobel Prize-winning profs trained a quack. I hear o.

Chai, why are you so angry? You're because you insult like a trooper. You also have a major issue of unhappiness. Hence you attack anyone who is happy.

That some men are actually hard-working, don't impregnate women about, straight-talking and are honest/responsible family men? It doesn't sit well with your negative view of men I know.

It is well dear. Just have faith and a good one will come your way. Life can be fun & fulfilling. Ndo, pele. grin cheesy
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by adconline(m): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Hypocritical Naija folks getting women pregnant and giving them money for abortion since 0000BC

3 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:
Op the topic should have been
[size=20pt]95% of Nigerian women once had an abortion [/size]

grin grin NAIJA WOMEN,
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by davien(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Abortions are fine with me....afterall it's the mothers choice and her womb is a part of her body...even more advisable if she has eggs that aren't viable or she's suffering from a fatal disease..

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

Hahahahaha. Sorry. My work is rather quiet tonight. God is looking after his children, my work is less. Thanks for caring anyway.

Quack. Ok o. My Eminent & Nobel Prize-winning profs trained a quack. I hear o.

Chai, why are you so angry?

That some men are actually hard-working, don't impregnate women about, straight-talking and are honest/responsible family men? It doesn't sit well with your negative view of men I know.

It is well dear. Just have faith and a good one will come your way. Life can be fun & fulfilling. Ndo, pele. grin cheesy
I know you are too daft to understand all i have said. I guess it's true what people say. You can take a man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of him. Your moniker says it all. Angry quack negro forming fulfilled yankee returnee. You are a failed 'project'.

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Remarkable: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2015
raayah:

SOURCE : http://time.com/3956781/women-abortion-regret-reproductive-health/

I didn't know how to react when my friends gf said something which I didn't get and told her that I thought she said she was pregnant, and she exclaimed... Huh?! No way, i'll abort that s hit!"

it just reminded me that we are in a fallen world, especially, aint gonna mince words here... white people that pretty much have no real cultural values... or whose values are upside down when placed against those of us immigrants they call our countries 'third world' and love to bomb or invade when we don't want to join them in certain practises.

I aint saying I myself am perfect, I actually believe in certain I aint perfect myself, I mean, there are situations in which I wont flinch if I heard certain persons were killed... that is some killings are justified by me... but I just think that there is a large population that are so pro abortion, that in my uni's newspaper, a girl was writing of how she got an abortion, and returned to campus for some more indiscrimate s ex.... it saddens my heart at times... this blurb can go on and on and on... lol

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by AreaFada2: 1:30am On Jul 15, 2015
koyyes:

I know you are too daft to understand all i have said. I guess it's true what people say. You can take a man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of him. Your moniker says it all. Angry quack negro forming fulfilled yankee returnee. You are a failed 'project'.

Very sad & angry individual. So he doesn't know that monikers say little about people. Pele o. Nor worry. Pray hard. You might get visa to North Korea one day. Hahahaha.

Your anger & sadness nor be hear o. Abeg see TB Joshua or your local Marabout in Mushin for deliverance. cheesy grin

Since you don't have any sense of humour, good luck to you in your endeavours. I'm done. Bye.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

Very sad & angry individual. So he doesn't know that monikers say little about people. Pele o. Nor worry. Pray hard. You might get visa to North Korea one day. Hahahaha.

Your anger & sadness nor be hear o. Abeg see TB Joshua or your local Marabout in Mushin for deliverance. cheesy grin
Poverty at it's peak. shove your backward advise in your a$$. You think everyone lives your kind of life where you have to push malashia drugs to feed your family? I pity you...Our lives are parallel,you are way below my league.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by tonychristopher: 2:43am On Jul 15, 2015
abortion is murder and infanticide
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by tonychristopher: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

This has nothing to do with feminism. Its the realities of the society we live in.

Say the woman also wears a female condom(That's assuming the man does), and it fails. The man doesn't want to be a father. Of course it is easier for him to bail out on the relationship (if there was one) and the growing result of such(the baby). But the woman doesn't have such luxury.

Her body is showing physical proof i.e a growing tummy not to count all the orisirisi symptoms of nausea, wretching, dizziness, swollen feet, irregular appetite. Then the nosy world around her;
IN HER FRONT
what happened?
who is the father?
is he gonna take responsibility?
How will you cater for it?
Do your parents know?(depending on where she is in life)

AT HER BACK
I first know say she be Ashewo!
Na that guy she na im give am belle??
I wonder how she fit dey commit for street with that big thing. e.t.c

All these while they guy can be in another state, another country doing his thing and no one would know that part of his proteins are causing a major shift in a girl's life elsewhere.

mind you the baby has not even been born yet.
So never, ever, ever underestimate what a pregnancy, especially and illegitimate one can do to a girls life

then the baby will be a bastard if the father no show
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Aystarz: 3:22am On Jul 15, 2015
raayah:

SOURCE : http://time.com/3956781/women-abortion-regret-reproductive-health/

Not long ago, a prophet came to our church to minister to us about the rapture. He claimed that he found himself in heaven and saw many things that were to happen on Judgement Day. One of the scenes he said he experienced was a large number of angry-looking wailing children numbering 16, attack a certain woman with a tool that looked like a secateur. They aimed for her belly, each of them screaming ''Mother why, what did I ever do to you? Needless to say, they got the woman badly injured and brutalized. The prophet went on to tell us that he saw many similar scenes in that trance and decided to inquire from an angel what the women's sins were. The answer he got was that the said women were being punished by the babies who they aborted and deprived of a good life, while they were on earth.
We all at the revival found the story mindboggling, most especially our sisters who just couldn't hide their guilt afterwards. Back it up with 99 good reasons for doing it, abortion is and will always be equal to murder in God's eyes. It's not in our place to terminate the life of any human. We have no rights to do that!
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by christinie(f): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2015
omisakint:
ask God to forgive you PLEASE.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by apholaryn: 4:06am On Jul 15, 2015
onomeglo:
Story
you must be one of d 95%
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by tpiadotcom: 4:18am On Jul 15, 2015
why was the study conducted?
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by repimpim: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2015
q

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by 3kay945(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Jkyoung:

No, I know he kills innocent people, he has chosen his path of destiny and so does everyone else.... Your politicians are they not doing worse things

Did you just compare Shekau and politician undecided
You're funny dude.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by kenoz(m): 5:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2015
I'd say 99.9%. Besides, it's her choice, wat's there to regret?!
See the population of abandoned children at d orphanages. Abortion is better than birthing n dumping.

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by D33VA(f): 5:48am On Jul 15, 2015
It's funny how society n nlanders always forget to include men in d blame game. Like d women get pregnant by immaculate conception, n are not askd to abort by der bf's

4 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by canalily(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
I ASPIRE to live orbiting space with a steady supply of Pringles, nutella and ijebu garri at my disposal.
old age is coming...grin keep orbiting with ur ijebu garriembarassed God made u to be prolific so dont indulge into any act that would reduce ur fecondity nor dehumanize ur old agesad my own is my own nd our own is our own
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by adconline(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2015
We are having a lot s3x in Naija. Wonder why millions of babies every yr and high rate of HIV??
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by amclimax(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2015
The research is 100% accurate..... Everybody is shouting that people who engage in the act are the same things with boko haram, yet they encourage their gf to take postinor and yellow and red capsule.... If you have taken or encourage someone to take any of the drugs or even the ones son of man no knw, you join for the abortion mata. Abi for your mind na only people that remove fetus for hospital na murder?

4 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Even of they had the child they would still do it. what's your point?
my point is not every girl wants to go through the pains of child bearing and also the stigma associated with been a baby mama so abortion prevent all that

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Edusouls(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The issue of abortion is a very delicate one.

I am pro-life,and against any form of taking of another life,but i have been guilty of judging women who have had kids outside wedlock. Women who had decided to keep their kids instead of aborting them. So what does that make me?an hypocrite of some sort, but who am i to judge?

Women commit abortion for a lot of reasons, some of those reasons are best known to them. Some of those reasons range from rape, still birth,threat by the pregnancy to the mothers life,ladies who feel that the pregnancy will derail their future plans i.e students,runaway giver of the pregnancy,and honestly most do it because the society, especially in the African Society looks down on single mothers.

Genevieve Nnaji comes to mind.

What you don't know will not hurt you, and so if a woman decides to abort without the man knowing then that's their cup of tea.

Honestly speaking, and this is for the married men and those in relationships. As long as you did not MEET that woman a VIRGIN, there is a strong probability she has done abortion one time in her life. In Nigeria, every road side Medicine Store is an expert in abortion, from the pills to flush the pregnancy out, to the crude insertion of sharp objects into the woman's private part, rendering her childless for the rest of her life.

Abortion is a private thing and i will not JUDGE.

hahahaha humans always have excuse for their evil deeds, abortion is wickedness in the sight of the lord, he seriously warned us not to engage in that no matter the reason..just know that anybody that have been engaged in abortion have a serious serious quanta to answer with the creator...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV Couples Give Birth To 72 Negative Babies In Bauchi / Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.