Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine (25194 Views)

Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation / I Did An Abortion , Please Help / Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Edusouls(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2015
onomeglo:
Story
yes real story, but just know that women are in serious trouble with God...

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Edusouls(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
midolian:
Raayah, Oremussanctus's galfrnd boifrnd, Are u trying to encourage abortion or wat?

If this research waz carried out in Nigeria, ayam sure the percentage ll be far less. Buh wait o! Women no dey shame to talk say dem do abortion again?
hahaha women have been totally derailed by the devil himself, what do u mean shame? They have lost those values a thousand years ago...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Edusouls(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:
Op the topic should have been

[size=20pt]95% of Nigerian women once had an abortion [/size]

i dy tell you, leave all these pretence, most girls have engaged in that,but buries the secret in their very deep and deceitful hearts..
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by maryhaam(f): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

Are u sure u are not one of d bastards as u have used who ..ought to be aborted also !!!
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by maryhaam(f): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Every partner is responsible for their own protection. Its silly to blame women for not requesting their partner use a condom. Only prostitutes make such a request mandatorily because of their line of work.
Do you need to be told to use a kitchen napkin to hold a pot on the stove.
It is wiser to discuss what type of protection to use with your sexual partners before the act itself. If you're one for casual sex with every Tina, Dorothy and Helen, then I have no words for you than to " be carefull".
Dipping your thingy into a public toilet already makes it a toilet brush. With a condom... a toilet brush wrapped with nylon
well said
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by maryhaam(f): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2015
2pointsonly:
& this is the bitter truth. smiley
bitter truth no one is admitting,the trauma,society stigma,lemme give u an instance a friend is As, she has gotten out of several relationship, she met this guy,who claim his AA,she was very happy things re working out,not until she took in and the guy said, he doesn't wanna lose er,that y he lied,that he's also As, are we still blaming the female here,in all sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2015
bulldoza:
Judgment awaits your likes....
mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Edusouls:
yes real story, but just know that women are in serious trouble with God...
wat abt men?mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by omisakint: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2015
christinie:
ask God to forgive you PLEASE.

So if you were rape by boko haram and you got pregnant.. You will keep it abi?
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by omisakint: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2015
declaro:

There are many Bastards that are pillars of their family today. Bastards are human beings, there are many bastards that are employers of those that are not bastard.

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by omisakint: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

So killing is better than having an illegitimate child?

Wow! We can begin to understand Boko logic then. Killing an infidel is better than having them alivbe.

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by omisakint: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Jkyoung:

You are very stupid, had your mom had you aborted you wouldn't be here talking nonsense...... Retarded Mumu

So if you were rape by boko haram and you got pregnant.. You will keep it abi? I won't insult you nor your parents cause am not a bastard cause it only a bastard that comes online to show his/her frustrations. Sorry bastard
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by omisakint: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

Are u sure u are not one of d bastards as u have used who ..ought to be aborted also !!!

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2015
apholaryn:
you must be one of d 95%
yes mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by oyetpel(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Just to support Hilary Clinton's campaign
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by christinie(f): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2015
omisakint:

back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by mizzochocinco: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Is he speaking of 95% out of the 670 tested?
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Olamilekan08(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
When in reality the reverse is actually the case..
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by apholaryn: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
onomeglo:
yes mtcheeeeeeeeeew
see ur maut like d pronouciation of carica papaye
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Princephelar(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Kindly download "THE INTERVIEW" my audio comic skit. Link on my signature. Tnx for d love y'all
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by MarieSucre(f): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
canalily:
old age is coming...grin keep orbiting with ur ijebu garriembarassed God made u to be prolific so dont indulge into any act that would reduce ur fecondity nor dehumanize ur old agesad my own is my own nd our own is our own
Have you heard of the phrase "Do what makes you happy". You need to leave people the hell alone in their happy place.

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2015
omisakint:

The baby can still be given out for adoption if she choses to have a Boko baby. Selective abortion where the mother might suffer physical or mental problem, is one of the legal reasons for allowing abortion in countries where laws are followed like UK, Germany, etc.

By the way, what the percentage of girls doing abortion in Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Nnewi, PH, Benin, Yenagoa, Sokoto, Illorin are raped by Boko? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Sall(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Religions biggot will soon start criticising.science always taking the lead.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by callonme(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2015
End time news....

I'm still working hard on my award-winning blog.
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
apholaryn:
see ur maut like d pronouciation of carica papaye
mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Candybob(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:
Op the topic should have been
[size=20pt]95% of Nigerian women once had an abortion [/size]

What research did you conduct to come to this conclusion?
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Candybob:

What research did you conduct to come to this conclusion?

I asked my grandmother
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by misspicy(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The issue of abortion is a very delicate one.

I am pro-life,and against any form of taking of another life,but i have been guilty of judging women who have had kids outside wedlock. Women who had decided to keep their kids instead of aborting them. So what does that make me?an hypocrite of some sort, but who am i to judge?

Women commit abortion for a lot of reasons, some of those reasons are best known to them. Some of those reasons range from rape, still birth,threat by the pregnancy to the mothers life,ladies who feel that the pregnancy will derail their future plans i.e students,runaway giver of the pregnancy,and honestly most do it because the society, especially in the African Society looks down on single mothers.

Genevieve Nnaji comes to mind.

What you don't know will not hurt you, and so if a woman decides to abort without the man knowing then that's their cup of tea.

Honestly speaking, and this is for the married men and those in relationships. As long as you did not MEET that woman a VIRGIN, there is a strong probability she has done abortion one time in her life. In Nigeria, every road side Medicine Store is an expert in abortion, from the pills to flush the pregnancy out, to the crude insertion of sharp objects into the woman's private part, rendering her childless for the rest of her life.

Abortion is a private thing and i will not JUDGE.

So true my brother....but hypocrites girls will deny this.

Do you know that this is the most sensible comment I have seen in NL in a long time?
Orijin101 pls gv this dude 20 cartons of orijin.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Candybob(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
Sad..The Truth is They won't regret it immediately Of Course They got rid of " Unwanted"

Most tend to regret in their latter years,some 10 years,some 15 years after, U don't die immediately u are involved in sin,it kills slowly.

Later they complain Of barrenness and other Problems.Unless they are truly repentant and do away with sin, A sinner can surely never go UnPuNished ...

And how do u know this, what study did you conduct? Show a research paper on how people are punished, and who does the punishing! And why this punishment is justified!
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by Candybob(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:

I asked my grandmother
Hmmm old wives fables is your source... I give up!
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by apholaryn: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2015
onomeglo:
mtcheeeeeeeeew
swerve with ur ugly maut
Re: Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine by declaro(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
omisakint:

The child is innocent and it is coming to the world with his own gift, maybe good or bad gift. The child must be born and there is lower percentage that he will follow the foot step of his father the rapist but maybe more of blessing to the community or even the world at large. There are thousands of children born by rapist that have made great impact in their community, states, country and even some are scientist that changed the world. It's not just genes that make a person, it's how we choose to live our lives. There are many good men that are product of violent rape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / Asthmatic Patient Killed By Refuse At Douglas Road Owerri - Facebook User (Pics) / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.