Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pls Judge Am I Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Judge Am I Wicked? (851 Views)

What Are Ladies Turning Into? Pls Judge (snapshots) / Omg!!! What Are Ladies Turning Into? Pls Judge (snapshots) / Pls Judge This My Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by ovu4real: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
My girlfriend called me on phone and she said br /> Hello honey, you know I love you so much, I have been looking for to prove more of my love for you, please Baby I want you to come to my House for a launch with your Friends, I asked her, WHEN? She replied; any day you will be chance, I said okay and the date was fixed. I started informing my friends about it and they all agreed to go with me. On the day, I and my friends were set to leave and I called her baby we are on our way to your house, and she replied "please babe i can't wait to see you guys" and we were very happy but unfortunately when we got to her house, I called her again to let her know that we are close to her house, she replied: "Baby are you serious? Hahahahahaha, I was only joking oo, you know how we normally joke naa" i got embarrassed but I pretended, I ended the call. I asked my friends to know if they heard my conversation with her but they didn't, so i told them that she asked us to wait at the hotel that she will soon join us, we left to the hotel and I ordered for their needs. Shortly I picked up my phone and shouted: WHAT? Guys we need to leave here now, I just received information now that Boko Haram are on their way to this place and we all left the Hotel. None of my Friends knew what happened because it would have been so shameful to me. IT'S NOW MY TURN TO JOKE two week later, I called her, baby I just received a letter from my Village that I should come back home for my Chieftaincy title and they said I should not come without taking a wife, you know you are the only one I have so I want to inform your parents and they should fixed a date for our introduction and it should be next week because we need to leave to the village before this month runs out. She was so happy and she informed her parents just as I ordered. They started preparing and everything was in order. On the fixed date, I was in the Office when my phone rang, She was the one calling, Baby where are you? I replied br /> we are close to your house, she happily said Okay. After a while she called back to know where I was again, Baby where are you " she said" I replied: Baby are you serious you believed what I told you? Hehehehe I was only joking ooooooooo, You know how we use to joke na. She started calling me names and said I am wicked! PLEASE AM I WICKED
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by obo389(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by mayorchelsea(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
NO
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
What title should we give this nollywood movie?
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by jackyraw09: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP no vex, but u nor sabi lie.

if u go lie, first learn how to use paragraphs, at least that will make it more

readable for the gods whom this story is meant for anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by VickyRotex(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm more interested in the title of the book she jokingly invited you to come and ""Launch"" undecided undecided
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oyind17 come nd c oooo
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by chemmerfrank(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Even the gods will scream story for the gods! grin
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy u r very nice undecided if u try dat shit with,u go hear am cheesy anyway one bad turn deserve another cheesy
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
You are wicked for telling nlders this cooked up lies

NONSENSE!!
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Oyind1.7 come nd c oooo

No mind the mumu
Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by powerfulsettingz: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
@op hmmmmmmmm one of the episode in one Korea film
Chai...... nairalanders sha

Re: Pls Judge Am I Wicked? by powerfulsettingz: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
@op hmmmmmmmm one of the episode in one Korea film
Chai...... nairalanders sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question: Come In And Answer / 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Are Heartbroken... / How Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.