Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

When She Just Came From The Village (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When She Just Came From The Village (photo) (7854 Views)

Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) / "My Biggest Sin Is That I Talked Too Much Before We Came Into Power"- Lai / The Village/Town Development In Anambra State:obosi Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Stupid threads always on front page these days,when I can't even see any topic about Biafra radio on front page. Is Lalasticlala still working for nairaland? I wonder why productive threads get relegated and ignored and stupid worthless topics get to front page these days
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by repogirl(f): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2015
I disagree, village people use chewing stick to brush... this chick is an alcoholic, simple!
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by free2ryhme: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2015
omanifrank:
my sis dont even leave in this country bro....so wtf u saying

Hw come she is holding a bottle of Star beer brushing her teeth with alcohol grin grin grin
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by omanifrank(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

Hw come she is holding a bottle of Star beer brushing her teeth with alcohol grin grin grin
you are one of those chinco users
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by SirLegal(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Nkoli nwa Nsukka
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by SirLegal(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2015
coolNkoli nwa Nsukka
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by africanpea: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Shuoo...see beef all over the thread nau.

Please check my blog out. Thanks.

www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by free2ryhme: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
omanifrank:
you are one of those chinco users

You just said exactly what your sister is doing
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by deanoffaculty: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na wa for una o! Una con dey quarrel.....wey una suppose dey have fun........WE ARE ONE 9JA FAMILY!
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by omanifrank(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

You just said exactly what your sister is doing
when ur 10mb finish, u go rest
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Dollyak(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolitempa:

From the SE........ grin
Your picture is nice. I can see the lotus of maldonado.
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
omanifrank:
when ur 10mb finish, u go rest

I use optic fibre ooo
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by coolitempa(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dollyak:

It was not Maldonado's lotus but thank you dear.....that pic was taken two weeks ago at the Barbican in London on a pre-party show they put up after which I went to the grand prix in Silverstone.....apart from bashing iboes...... wink..my other passion is motor racing......I am going to Hungary for three days...... next week for the Hungarian grand prix.......I cannot wait....... wink

Here is a link to the event......http://raceweeklondon.com/.....spot my brother eshinwaju and coolitempa if you can... wink

Your pic is superb too. Very superb..... wink
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Dollyak:

As promised, eshinwaju....Coolitempa and myself......left abuja three days for the hungaroring event.....I watched the drivers warm up and took some pictures of the circuit yesterday......so I thought I should share them.... cheesy...will share more today......

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dollyak

More pics for you. It may please you to know that Jules Bianchi number has been permanently retired in his honour and every driver in tomorrow's race will be #jules forever....

First one is me holding my ticket......tomorrow will be explosive. Rosberg will be pushing hammertime all the way but never write off the ferraris... wink

1 Like

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Dollyak(f): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Babatundetinubu:
Dollyak

More pics for you. It may please you to know that Jules Bianchi number has been permanently retired in his honour and every driver in tomorrow's race will be #jules forever....

First one is me holding my ticket......tomorrow will be explosive. Rosberg will be pushing hammertime all the way but never write off the ferraris... wink
I am super jealous grin. What a better way to celebrate than with a pole from Lewis eh? Btw, was your seat located in the grandstand?
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dollyak:

I am super jealous grin. What a better way to celebrate than with a pole from Lewis eh? Btw, was your seat located in the grandstand?

Next to the grandstand but not quite it. I no go lie.......I had a fantastic time o. And tomorrow will be steaming. This country is hotter than Naija o........... cheesy
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Trying so hard to post some vids but this Hungarian hotel wifi is behaving one kaind..... grin
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
The best race I have ever been to.......totally speechless. Excitement from the beginning to the end. Who said F1 was dead....this race answers it all....dollyak...trust you watched this
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Dollyak(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Babatundetinubu:
The best race I have ever been to.......totally speechless. Excitement from the beginning to the end. Who said F1 was dead....this race answers it all....dollyak...trust you watched this
The race was crazy. Indeed I did. The race couldn't have gone worse for Lewis and nico today, but overall a great race for the neutrals. I can only imagine how much fun you must have had.

1 Like

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Kangol99(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
omanifrank:

illiteracy is a big disease!

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by omanifrank(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kangol99:

illiteracy is a big disease!
lol
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dollyak:

The race was crazy. Indeed I did. The race couldn't have gone worse for Lewis and nico today, but overall a great race for the neutrals. I can only imagine how much fun you must have had.

Hmmm...this race will live long in our memories ...drama everywhere. You don't see oyinbos this excited often, I tell ya. Like you said, totally crazy and to imagine that despite lewis driving his worst ever race....he still somehow by luck managed to extend his lead over rosberg Nico must be devastated....as in.....wetin I fit do to finish this guy Ricardo was trouble for everyone, even though he lost out to Kyatt or what's his name sef? I believe that if not for the crash, he would have beaten Sebastein Vettel.

Do you think we are about to witness the rebirth of the Ferraris btw Also it was Bernie ecclestons thirty years on top plus the bianchi memorial and the presence of his family made this a truly special one..... wink in the meantime, more pics...vids are difficult to upload here. Don't know how to do it!!!

Make I go look for yeboe pipul trouble o jare..... cheesy...they always make me laff......after which I will start preparing for Spa in Belgium in four or so weeks...... grin

1 Like

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Dollyak(f): 3:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

Hmmm...this race will live long in our memories ...drama everywhere. You don't see oyinbos this excited often, I tell ya. Like you said, totally crazy and to imagine that despite lewis driving his worst ever race....he still somehow by luck managed to extend his lead over rosberg Nico must be devastated....as in.....wetin I fit do to finish this guy Ricardo was trouble for everyone, even though he lost out to Kyatt or what's his name sef? I believe that if not for the crash, he would have beaten Sebastein Vettel.

Do you think we are about to witness the rebirth of the Ferraris btw Also it was Bernie ecclestons thirty years on top plus the bianchi memorial and the presence of his family made this a truly special one..... wink in the meantime, more pics...vids are difficult to upload here. Don't know how to do it!!

Make I go look for yeboe pipul trouble o jare..... cheesy...they always make me laff......after which I will start preparing for Spa in Belgium in four or so weeks...... grin
I was almost swearing at the TV when Lewis went off lol. The race was really good.
With Ferrari I think it's too early to say. Mercedes are too dominant at the moment. How come you are going to all these wonderful races at once. Spa is my favourite circuit.

2 Likes

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Babatundetinubu: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Dollyak:

I was almost swearing at the TV when Lewis went off lol. The race was really good.
With Ferrari I think it's too early to say. Mercedes are too dominant at the moment. How come you are going to all these wonderful races at once. Spa is my favourite circuit.

Ha..nice to know you love Spa. Well, me too o I hope Mercedes remain dominant o. Ferrari have a good record at Spa and I would not bet against them being competitive. The circuit allows for plenty of overtaking and the DRS should come into play which might actually favour Mercedes and therefore Lewis whom I think is better in these conditions. As to why.....emmmm....let's just say I normally have a gap of a few months every year to indulge this passion, once you attend one such event, you become totally hooked like I did in my university days even if you are one of the few black faces at these events..... grin I also run my own business which allows time off. After Spa sha, I will be doing only two or three more including the last one in Abu Dhabi in November.

1 Like

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by coolitempa(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

As promised, eshinwaju....Coolitempa and myself......left abuja three days for the hungaroring event.....I watched the drivers warm up and took some pictures of the circuit yesterday......so I thought I should share them.... cheesy...will share more today......

Nice one Babatundetinubu....you can go and rest now......coolitempa has now been released by the murderators..... wink...free the main man....eshinwaju... cheesy
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by coolitempa(f): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Dollyak....four days to go for the spa....promises to be a bomb......I hope Rihanna has not finished my guy o.....but vettel could be a surprise package..... grin
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by coolitempa(f): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dollyak o.....see Coolitempa roughing it out in the woods...not great views today but.......dia is God o.....one hour to go...... grin cheesy

Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by Dollyak(f): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
coolitempa:
Dollyak o.....see Coolitempa roughing it out in the woods...not great views today but.......dia is God o.....one hour to go...... grin cheesy
Ohh that must have sucked? And itp looked like there wasn't any TV there either to keep up with what is going on? Hope you enjoyed it tho. Caught the last few Laps. Lewis seems to be in a cruise mode today. The title is his to lose.
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by coolitempa(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2015
Dollyak:

Ohh that must have sucked? And itp looked like there wasn't any TV there either to keep up with what is going on? Hope you enjoyed it tho. Caught the last few Laps. Lewis seems to be in a cruise mode today. The title is his to lose.

Totally sucked....... cheesy.....kept having to log onto my iPad to get the latest despite being there o!!!.... No clear TV updates, kept my binocs active though..... sad.......and stuck with having to walk for upto 5km a piece....I must have covered at least twelve kilos by foot even though we had a car. Me I no know wetin you see for spa o but that circuit did my head in big time.

To be fair....the problem was that my friends did not book the tickets on time plus our programme was simply too tight.....as a result and because we had already made the journey, we ended up buying the only tickets left on the black market...Naija......it was uncomfortable although the buzz of being back after four weeks more than made up for it. The walk and rain that followed after meant I would miss my ferry and I am still stuck here.........spent the rest of the evening trying out Congolese food in a place called Bibi africa.......in Liege......the owner was a treat... cheesy......she started playing Nico Mbarga's sweet mother after she found out she had Nigerians in her place... cheesy...that song is a classic...hard to believe an ibo made it..... grin

About lewis.......still too early to call but rosberg can still bounce back.......he just needs to banish all thoughts of second place......from his mind....... angry
Re: When She Just Came From The Village (photo) by aresa: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2015
feldido:
Op which Village? grin

Duhhh. Nnewi of course..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Slaves Built The Great Wall (Moat) Of Benin - Reno Omokri (Pic) / Governor Ademola Adeleke Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer After State Duties-photo / President Buhari In Bilateral Meetings With Irish President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.