Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) (59956 Views)

VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Amaechi And Governor El-Rufai Break Ramadan Fast In Kaduna. Photos / Donald Trump Campaign Car In Calabar Spotted This Evening(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by espn(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Spybradd:

everybody is posting comments,..............

so u too must comment,nau,even if u have to think with ur balls and rap from da arsse to do so,ya know...
grin
as stuppid and fooolish as amaechi...as dull as da certified Daura President

grin
u keep typing nonsense..nd u keep laughing to yourself..dats madness..
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
And you should be in a brothel. tongue
Likewise your sagged bossom mother
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Likewise your sagged bossom mother
If you haven't seen my mother and you refer her as such, then my dear, you're the product of violent rape. No wonder you don't have respect for elders!.

Now piss off!!!. tongue
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by Spybradd: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
espn:
u keep typing nonsense..nd u keep laughing to yourself..dats madness..

espn=EXPERIENCED nama.

grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by espn(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Spybradd:

espn=EXPERIENCED nama.

grin
kid just engage is something productive..u not worth bin replied!
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by Spybradd: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
espn:
kid just engage is something productive..u not worth bin replied!

ok,i aint gamin'no more,but am gonna game on watchin'n'reading ur thinking_with_da_balls posts..

grin
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
If you haven't seen my mother and you refer her as such, then my dear, you're the product of violent rape. No wonder you don't have respect for elders!.

Now piss off!!!. tongue
Do you actually know the biblical meaning of joseph?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by chomytex(f): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
I wonder oh
hopawern:
is Ameachi also fasting?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by chernest2002: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Rotimi amaechi is now a muslim and he is keeping fast,he will go to mecca this night just for greed.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Do you actually know the biblical meaning of joseph?
Why should I?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2015
joseph1832:
Why should I?
charlatan
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
hollandis:

You are a disguisting gutter rat

Hmmmmnnnn!! I'll take that as a compliment since it's better than being a waste of 9monthz, waste to your region and obviously a waste to entire BLACK RACE..

N.B: you can keep throwing shades @ me, just know my comeback is always filled with more thought provoken words.. Now F*ck off, when u get there F*ck some more...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by LKO(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
see Amaechi using his two hands to greet a man he stole money to run his campaign and put him in office, shouldn it be buhari using two hands to thanks him.... f00l at 40, ....... the entire south south laffs at the coward

useless pigs you cant take two steps in Aso rock without seeing a northerner... with their aboki perfume...

Wise and sensible beings from south south laughs at ur foolishness. Hopeless beast.

Ur hatred for Buhari would make u die a bitter goat soon. Next time don't rope d entire south south in ur voyage of self destruction. Jonathan presidency was strictly for his ijaws brothers and his cronies from d south east. The urhobos, itsekiris, ndokwas, efiks, binis have absolutely nothing to show from Jonathan misrule.

U are irredeemably daft and incurably mad.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by carzola(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
LKO:

Wise and sensible beings from south south laughs at ur foolishness. Hopeless beast.

Ur hatred for Buhari would make u die a bitter goat soon. Next time don't rope d entire south south in ur voyage of self destruction. Jonathan presidency was strictly for his ijaws brothers and his cronies from d south east. The urhobos, itsekiris, ndokwas, efiks, binis have absolutely nothing to show from Jonathan misrule.

U are irredeemably daft and incurably mad.
A condom would have solved this ... buh your dads poverty wouldnt let him buy one
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by LKO(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
A condom would have solved this ... buh your dads poverty wouldnt let him buy one

Ur silly father must be turning in his grave now, but dat serves him right. The fool wouldn't listen, he takes pleasure in having fun wit ashewo. The beast in his miserable life to come, would adopt d pull and pray method when patronising ashawo in a brothel.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by carzola(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
LKO:

Ur silly father must be turning in his grave now, but dat serves him right. The fool wouldn't listen, he takes pleasure in having fun wit ashewo. The beast in his miserable life to come, would adopt d pull and pray method when patronising ashawo in a brothel.
lmao..... you've been drinking your mums kitten juice again...
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by Asad69(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
useless pigs you cant take two steps in Aso rock without seeing a northerner... with their aboki perfume...

Got a problem with that
Why do you think every one is the same as you guys? Just because GEJ's administration is full of southerners doesn't mean northerners are fools, illiterates nd incompetent of handling a job in the Villa. The wind of Change has blown so every one is now getting the share he/she deserves..
Rise nd Shine Fella!! This is just the beginning of new Nigeria, so save d hatred nd better go find something to do.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by banki(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
Tinubu should be in jail

for what
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by kritikali(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
see Amaechi using his two hands to greet a man he stole money to run his campaign and put him in office, shouldn it be buhari using two hands to thanks him.... f00l at 40, ....... the entire south south laffs at the coward

Pained to the ass..take heart
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by southsouthman: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please, why is Amaechi greeting PMB as though, he was scared. Abi PMB don scold am before.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tinubu and Amechi na omo ounje
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
charlatan
Your opinion dear, and your opinion isn't an established fact so my dear,
you can shove your opinion down your narrow ass.hole.
tongue.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by MrBasketball: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
southsouthman:
Please, why is Amaechi greeting PMB as though, he was scared. Abi PMB don scold am before.
His boss and he's far older than him.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by ademusiwa99: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

My guy tell them, you are very right. but you foolish sha. who helped buhari to win 5 of 6 southwest states? is it the defeated and clueless ogogoro jesus of otueke drunkard or its your father? take heart you hear, u knw why? because your wailling which wil continue to 2019 has just started.
#TakeHeart,IFeelYourPain

Young man. I am not an illiterate like you.
All vote in the country of western Nigeria are called oversea voting.

You can see how uneducated you are. The next thing you too will call m, you have one yeye PhD or prof and graping 2 flags.

Let help you uneducated people. The independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria has it own government different from Nigeria. We operate like the UK.

We laugh at some of your newspaper from igbo land when we buy them. I know you are an igboman.

You can see the level of illiterate., that tinubu is not a yoruba person that is why he did not know that the country of western Nigeria had a different government from Nigeria. And he started call himself asiwaju. You can see how illiterate tinubu is. That confirm that tinubu is not a yoruba person.

The oba of lagos is a Duke title. And only give title within Lagos island.

Tinubu is not a yoruba title holder. If he was a yorubaman, he will know that .

Now back to who help buhari. Tinubu never help buhari. Buhari does not own tinubu anything.

It is call oversea inside the country of western nigeria voting igbos people. Buhari has no international power inside the country try of wester. Nigeria.

Buhari given osibanjo the vice President job. It is just like having a regular job. Osibanjo position as vice President does not give osibanjo international power inside the country of western Nigeria. Only inside Nigeria. Buhari too have no power. Many countries do it. Obama from Kenya is usa president. Does not mean Obama is president inside Kenya.

Okotie eboh and Benson were the first 2 people to be given job by Nigeria who were from the country of western Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by engrlarex(m): 5:16am On Jul 16, 2015
londongal03:
Tinubu should be in jail

Has any of ur lineage produced any headmaster? u must be a yaba left escapee?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos) by praizbenjamin(f): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
carzola:

nothinq lasts lonqer than hausa perfume, believe me, i live in d northern part of d country..it can stay like 1month on ur cloth even after washing it 20times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Diezani Alison-Madueke Having An Affair? / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.