Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu (685 Views)

Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos / Adesina And Garba Will Have Serious Challenges Defending Buhari, Says Tinubu / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by kingphilip(m): 3:32am On Jul 15, 2015
ABUJA – The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has refuted any rift between him and President Muhammadu Buhari.

He also stated that he made no demand on the party over the leadership crisis in the National Assembly

Tinubu spoke with State House Correspondents shortly after breaking fast with President Muhammadu Buhari at new Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa.

He maintained that the cause of the party must be protected at all times.

“I believe in what President believes, I respect him and I stand firmly loyal to his cause so you might go to any length of speculations that you want, I have not responded to any of that, I understand the President and the president understands me clearly”

“I have no demand on the party, if you understand what party politics is all about, what leadership is all about, it is about loyalty and commitment to the values that leadership believes in”

“I am backing what the President has carefully enumerated and articulated to the party, the party is supreme, the party must have disciplined leadership and followers, the party’s process must be respected because that is the confidence and the trust of the people”

“In every political environment, you expect conflict, that is politics and conflict resolution mechanism will be applied to resolve all problems, there is honour in every struggle, in every competition, there must be honour in victory too”, Tinubu said

All information extracted from http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-rift-between-me-and-buhari-says-tinubu/
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351
Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by kingphilip(m): 3:32am On Jul 15, 2015
If you think this is a major blow to the Taniods click like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by kingphilip(m): 3:33am On Jul 15, 2015
If you think this is another lie from APC to deceive gullible Nigerians click like

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by kodded(m): 3:37am On Jul 15, 2015
i smell lies undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by kodded(m): 3:41am On Jul 15, 2015
kingphilip:
If you think this is another lie from APC to deceive gullible Nigerians click like
kingphilip:
If you think this is a major blow to the Taniods click like
kingphilip:

All information extracted from http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/no-rift-between-me-and-buhari-says-tinubu/
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove, Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351
3 ?!

Btos na which way na embarassed
Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by donholy28(m): 3:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Tinubu....the man with multiple tongues.....just because una chop fasting rice together...u wan come dey form all is well

3 Likes

Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by generaljoshua(m): 3:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Before nko wetin u for talk, u think say we be mumu we don jaaaa!!!!!!!
Even Obama dey para for you now for that lie

Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by christinie(f): 4:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Why won't he bow when he knows mallam is winning him hands down? Ndi nnwuto.
Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by M4gunners: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Are we expecting you to admit that before?
Re: No Rift Between Me And Buhari, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 15, 2015
fresh any way ftc

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Group Begs PDP To Drop Gov. Wada To Avoid Defeat / Man Who Abandoned His Triple Twins Has Returned / Exclusive: APC Member Killed By Gunmen In Amuwo Odofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.