Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76055 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by alphalpha(m): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2015
aaronson:
What news station? What was the source of the news broadcast? What's the name of the school? What state/city is it located in? Provide me with those answers so I make my research on it because I keep tab on daily news headlines and have never seen such.

sorry bro. use Google.
I came across that bit of info on Facebook via a news page. don't remember if I even clicked on that headline.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 18, 2015
alphalpha:

sorry bro. use Google.
I came across that bit of info on Facebook via a news page. don't remember if I even clicked on that headline.
I have just proven your news is false and not atom of truth in it because if the news was news worthy and not rumour from blogs then it would have gone viral so everybody would know and it would be said on big news on dabate upon just like this samesex news we debating upon.

No news of your claim has ever been said on cnn,bbc or aljazerra but some irrelevant source facebook post,Makes sense lol

This is one issue with human we believe and repeat what we are told without having a firsthand contact or credible evidence as regard the phenomenon,Wise up man because same process is what man like you used in giving you religion.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by alphalpha(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
aaronson:
I have just proven your news is false and not atom of truth in it because if the news was news worthy and not rumour from blogs then it would have gone viral so everybody would know and it would be said on big news on dabate upon just like this samesex news we debating upon.

No news of your claim has ever been said on cnn,bbc or aljazerra but some irrelevant source facebook post,Makes sense lol

This is one issue with human we believe and repeat what we are told without having a firsthand contact or credible evidence as regard the phenomenon,Wise up man because same process is what man like you used in giving you religion.

thank you

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
alphalpha:

thank you
Don't get that news twisted,it reads that they voted in consensus to add heterosexual,homosexual,bisexual&transgender education to their curriculum.

The news never said they want to teach children to be homosexual but types of sexuality so why clamouring on only homosexual forgetting the fact that heterosexual is also been taught?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by MythAngel: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sijo01:

shocked why are you killing yourself over what I face on judgment day?.. .. .. .... you must be gay. angry

Sorry bro no hard feelings , just that I can't allow you infest the populace with your ignorance , the endemic diseases we still facing are enough. And we not willing to add to these.... grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Sijo01(f): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
MythAngel:

Sorry bro no hard feelings , just that I can't allow you infest the populace with your ignorance , the endemic diseases we still facing are enough. And we not willing to add to these.... grin

You're even more ignorant than I thought. Bro? When 'F' is beside my handle? tongue Smh
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by alphalpha(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2015
aaronson:
Don't get that news twisted,it reads that they voted in consensus to add heterosexual,homosexual,bisexual&transgender education to their curriculum.

The news never said they want to teach children to be homosexual but types of sexuality so why clamouring on only homosexual forgetting the fact that heterosexual is also been taught?

shebi your mouth don change?

case closed.

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2015
alphalpha:

shebi your mouth don change?

case closed.
atleast have been able to teach you how to read meaning to news than being ignorant of the message in the news.
Hope you also apply that to subsequent news you be listening.
*It was never a case cus we both never hired no lawyer however,it was just a little orientation*
*Class closed!*
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by MythAngel: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Sijo01:

You're even more ignorant than I thought. Bro? When 'F' is beside my handle? tongue Smh

like I said before , you here to spread your communicable disease of ignorance , any more response giving you will only erode my protective suit..take care ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.