Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50077 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Koreyemisi:
Good morning to u all @ ICSL, I wrote my test in ibadan and I've passed and I've been interviewed and receive this text "Hello! This is to inform you that your pre-selection assessment for the Talent Bank was successful. We urge you, therefore, to complete your documentation within 72hours. Kindly ignore this message if you have completed your documentation. Thank you. And I'm through with my documentation and I want to know when we r starting and also what's next?......
Dear,
Training for successful candidates is presently ongoing in Lagos. Other regions (Ibadan inclusive) will commence soon and you will be communicated. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by vinci500: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hello
Please I am sincerely sorry I missed the training today in Lagos, can I still get a reschedule?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by jimzy4u(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Kindly send your Full Name, Email Address and Phone Number as a message to our Facebook page. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by chipretty48(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Please I was supposed to take test/interview today but didn't make it because I am in PH now and I got d message yesterday. Please how can I reschedule. Uduogu Chinenye Maryann. 08036365250. chinenyeuduogu@yahoo.com
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2015
jimzy4u:
DELETED
chipretty48:
Please I was supposed to take test/interview today but didn't make it because I am in PH now and I got d message yesterday. Please how can I reschedule. EDITED
Please, we do not encourage candidates to leave their personal details on a public forum to avoid scammers and spammers getting hold of it. Kindly send your requests with your details as a MESSAGE (inbox) to our FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/icscommunity - or Twitter - @icslimited - pages.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Tuneday01(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Hello ICSL,

i have done cbt test and series of interview with your company, i have also completed all registration even to the level of submision of a complete file and medicals, at a time, i was meant to resume at Stanbic at some point but i guess some challenges came up with the deal with your company and stanbic.

its been over 1 and half year since then and am yet to ear from you afterwards.

is Chidinma still with you? she was the recruitment office that handled my case.

i have improved my knowledge and i am a better person now....

meanwhile, i hold a BSC in PHYSICS with Electronics, Masters In information Technology(MIT in-View)

i hope to ear from you soon.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tuneday01:
Hello ICSL,

i have done cbt test and series of interview with your company, i have also completed all registration even to the level of submision of a complete file and medicals, at a time, i was meant to resume at Stanbic at some point but i guess some challenges came up with the deal with your company and stanbic.

is Chidinma still with you? she was the recruitment office that handled my case.

meanwhile, i hold a BSC in PHYSICS with Electronics, Masters In information Technology(MIT in-View)

It's not enough to register and complete your documentation. You need to be in contact with ICS and one of the ways to do this is by visiting our job portal and social media pages for daily vacancies. Apart from the Talent Bank coming up by October, there are many other available vacancies. Last month, one of our clients in the banking sector requested for 200 full-time staff to work with them. Other clients from different sectors make daily requests too. People are getting jobs through ICS on daily basis. Go through our job portal and apply to available vacancies. You can also request for relief roles (2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months etc.). Relief roles help you gather experience in the sector you wish to build a career in. Having gone through relief roles you stand a high chance of getting full-time (absorbed) roles since you've garnered experience.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 2:32am On Sep 22, 2015
ICS.. how do we apply for d one month, three or six months relief roles since is not stated at d job portal dat this particular vacancy is job relief role. thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
adetope22:
ICS.. how do we apply for d one month, three or six months relief roles since is not stated at d job portal dat this particular vacancy is job relief role. thanks
Dear,
If you have completed your documentation, kindly walk into any of our offices and request for a relief role nearest to your place of residence (house).
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by raufiat(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
pls how does one apply for a relief role?
ICSLimited:
It's not enough to register and complete your documentation. You need to be in contact with ICS and one of the ways to do this is by visiting our job portal and social media pages for daily vacancies. Apart from the Talent Bank coming up by October, there are many other available vacancies. Last month, one of our clients in the banking sector requested for 200 full-time staff to work with them. Other clients from different sectors make daily requests too. People are getting jobs through ICS on daily basis. Go through our job portal and apply to available vacancies. You can also request for relief roles (2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months etc.). Relief roles help you gather experience in the sector you wish to build a career in. Having gone through relief roles you stand a high chance of getting full-time (absorbed) roles since you've garnered experience.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
raufiat:
pls how does one apply for a relief role?
Dear,
If you have completed your documentation, kindly walk into any of our offices and request for a relief role nearest to your place of residence (house).
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
ICS sir, i got a text frm ICS which says that we would soon be invited for training. Two days later, i got another which says that their talent bank team wud be coming from lagos for final pre selection/interview. I dont really understand; i thought the first interview we did wud be d only interview.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by chemicalbay(m): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=ICSLimited post=38238885]It's not enough to register and complete your documentation. You need to be in contact with ICS and one of the ways to do this is by visiting our job portal and social media pages for daily vacancies. Apart from the Talent Bank coming up by October, there are many other available vacancies. Last month, one of our clients in the banking sector requested for 200 full-time staff to work with them. Other clients from different sectors make daily requests too. People are g
Thanks for the effort so far. Please is there any take-home package for the relief roles.
Thanks.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by chemicalbay(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks for your effort so far. Please is there any take-home package for the relief roles.
Thanks
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by nikelviva: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2015
Good morning, please my friend was invited to an interview with icsl today, I want to know if it's possible to gate crash?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Markomosh: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
dear ICSL,
when u become successful for the final interview and invited for training, can one comfortably say that 'im employed'? cos i dont understand d whole trend,wil we face another interview with the employers and get screened again on oct 21?

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
chemicalbay:
Thanks for the effort so far. Please is there any take-home package for the relief roles.
Thanks.
Yes. Relief Roles are paid roles.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
nikelviva:
Good morning, please my friend was invited to an interview with icsl today, I want to know if it's possible to gate crash?
Yes, if you meet the requirements.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by clemment(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear ICSL,

please give me a job for I am done with my documentation. Here is my unique number: 99194, name: Ossai Abiodun Clement.

I will so much be glad if my request is granted.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Koreyemisi: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gud evening to y'all @ ICSL, pls I need a clear explanation on this talent bank, I got this msg on Sunday evening "Having passed the first level interview for the ICS Talent Bank: The Biggest Job Fair in Africa, we are pleased to invite you for the second and final level interview on Tuesday 29th September, 2015 by 8:30am @ ICSLtd Office, Plot 44, Block 8, Opposite Teslim Folarin Junction, Oluyole, Ibadan. Come dressed in suit with original copy of all your credentials, a passport photograph and your updated CV." which I actually went to ibadan yesterday and after the interview, the interviewer told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ that they will contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ and that same evening my colleagues called ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ that they've received a text and I did not and I don't know y. Secondly I want to ask that is it possible for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to get a T O bank job from u pple cos I studied accounting and upper credit. Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Allahspride(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Markomosh:
dear ICSL,
when u become successful for the final interview and invited for training, can one comfortably say that 'im employed'? cos i dont understand d whole trend,wil we face another interview with the employers and get screened again on oct 21?
am with u on this o
is there another interview or process by the organization come oct 21
though i asked the guy that interviewed me if there will be other processes like documentation and he said no that they will submit all the info we have given them but about another interview or whether one is employed yet, no clear comment

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ignis: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tuneday01:
Hello ICSL,

Bsc and Msc in view. ...
And still going after bank contract job?
Nigeria is a mess.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Markomosh:
dear ICSL,
Dear,
You stand a very high chance of being selected by one of the 50 leading brands in Nigeria at the Job Fair. This is a Job Fair with a difference where profiled candidates (based on qualifications, skills, experience, best fit roles etc.) are presented to Top Brands. If there are persons who were not selected at the Job Fair they will be placed on our priority list for immediate shortlisting as soon as offers are received after the Job Fair.
On the interview, the only interview will be by the client and this is for formality as they trust our recruitment judgement to give them the best fits.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2015
Allahspride:

am with u on this o
is there another interview or process by the organization come oct 21
though i asked the guy that interviewed me if there will be other processes like documentation and he said no that they will submit all the info we have given them but about another interview or whether one is employed yet, no clear comment
Dear,
Documentation is only done once. This means you will not have to do another documentation if you've already completed yours. The only interview will be by the client and this is for formality as they trust our recruitment judgement to give them the best fits.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by pshewun: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Documentation is only done once. This means you will not have to do another documentation if you've already completed yours. The only interview will be by the client and this is for formality as they trust our recruitment judgement to give them the best fits.
Thank you.

Good day ICSL, just want to ask: are we to select the company we will like to work with @ d job fair OR ICSL will place us under a particular company depending on some criteria best known to ICSL?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Roseey0(f): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2015
No invite for asaba candidates?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Roseey0:
No invite for asaba candidates?
Asaba conducted her final job fair interview n training this week. Were u expecting an invitation for d final interview or for d assessment?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
ICS.. can someone still apply?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by queenstana: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2015
Dear ICSL, I have done first and final interview for talent bank in Ibadan but I was not invited for the training. pls is the training in batches? I have OND upper Credit and 2yrs banking experience. I have also worked as relief teller with Icsl this year, pls I just want to know if I can still put my hope on Talent Bank. thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Bacteriocin(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sorry to say this but I must register my displeasure because I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing it: that Mr babalola that they gave us his number at your ibadan branch is always saying he is busy whenever we put calls to him. My question is, if he is always busy, why did you people give us his number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.