Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50057 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
adedee14:
@ICS after passing the test and interview...we get contacted by you or the company. And after that we would go through test and interview again in company
Dear,
If you've gone through our process before you will not be made to take the Computer Based Test and Documentation again. You will only be interviewed.
Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by omofunky(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls sir,I got an invite for a pre-selection assessment for ICS Talent Bank but I was not in Lagos to attend the talent bank fair,pls I want to be rescheduce for the talentbankfair again because I was in lagos presently,av send my full name,phone no and unique code to ur facebook page..pls I need urgent reply 4rm u or should I come to ur office?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bayulll01(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
If you've gone through our process before you will not be made to take the Computer Based Test and Documentation again. You will only be interviewed.
Thank you.

Guess am not eligible for talent base recruitment,av done computer base test,did documentation and not employed since 2013,please kindly help look into my case.
Regards
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
I got an invite today, i pray to succeed
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Hi ALL,

‪#‎ICSTalentBank‬ IS currently trending on Twitter. Join the conversation.

Thank you
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2015
ICSLimited:
Hi ALL,

Thank you
what is the twitter handle and that of facebook pagê?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by brainzdh(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2015
ICSLimited:
Hi ALL,

Thank you

Hi,
I had issues filling the Gurantors' Form, i sent a mail to icstalentbank@icsoutsourcing.com since 10th August, 2015 and also sent a tweet to that effect to your Twitter handle, yet i didn't get any response. Could you help me look through it. Thanks.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by fapfam(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2015
hello ICS

pls is there age limit in this program cos I apply only to be told I can't ?Dont know why pls I need verification
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
brainzdh:

Hi,
I had issues filling the Gurantors' Form, i sent a mail to icstalentbank@icsoutsourcing.com since 10th August, 2015 and also sent a tweet to that effect to your Twitter handle, yet i didn't get any response. Could you help me look through it. Thanks.
Kindly resend the tweet to our handle. You will be attended to.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by destinel(m): 1:31am On Aug 20, 2015
ICSLimited:
Yes please.
when is it closing please??
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2015
Do you have minimum of 2:1 or Upper credit?Are you 28 years old or below?If yes,then this opportunity is for you!Register now on www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank or walk into ICS office at 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association avenue obanikoro busstop ilupeju by 1pm on Friday 21st Aug 2015 to participate in the ongoing recruitment (Test & Interview) for ICS Job Fair,Africa's biggest!Come with original copies of WAEC result,birth cert,FSLC,BSC/HND/ND,NYSC cert,ID,a passport photo & updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Kindly pass on if you have gone through ICS Talent Bank assessment.Thank you.
Pls how true is dis b4 ppl start broadcasting. No invite msg again
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by 8182yep: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
I guess we r in same boat.
Pls tell them oo
bayulll01:

Guess am not eligible for talent base recruitment,av done computer base test,did documentation and not employed since 2013,please kindly help look into my case.
Regards
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by 8182yep: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abeg, make hear- shiiiiiiiiior!!
Icsl my fooooooot. Mtshewwwww!!

Punck4real:
Do you have minimum of 2:1 or Upper credit?Are you 28 years old or below?If yes,then this opportunity is for you!Register now on www.icsjobportal.com/talentbank or walk into ICS office at 6 Olusoji Idowu Street off Association avenue obanikoro busstop ilupeju by 1pm on Friday 21st Aug 2015 to participate in the ongoing recruitment (Test & Interview) for ICS Job Fair,Africa's biggest!Come with original copies of WAEC result,birth cert,FSLC,BSC/HND/ND,NYSC cert,ID,a passport photo & updated CV.Please come dressed in suit.Kindly pass on if you have gone through ICS Talent Bank assessment.Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please how do i deactivate my account from your job portal?
ICSLimited:
Kindly resend the tweet to our handle. You will be attended to.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Ibedionu: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
@Icsl, please I want to know what SHL online test means. I have completed my documentation with icsl, but I keep hearing about SHL online test. Please what does it mean and am I supposed to take the test? Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by 8182yep: 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
You guys should stop wasting ur tym with ds ICSL people. Trust me dey will just waste u guys tym- when u pass, dey wud tell u to start ur documentation, giving u hope and den u end up waiting eternity to b called by dem. My advice- look else where and pray for best. This people do not have their client at heart at all. Take my word for it!
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2015
wow! i ve been selected for the talent bank.I passed both the test and interview and ve been issued some forms to fill. ICSL sir, what's next after i submit d forms?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2015
2Str8:
Please how do i deactivate my account from your job portal?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
preetygina:
wow! i ve been selected for the talent bank.I passed both the test and interview and ve been issued some forms to fill. ICSL sir, what's next after i submit d forms?
Your profile will be kept in view for job placement in a sector that matches your qualification, skills and experience. However, we advice you to apply to job vacancies at our portal as this gives you better chance of being called for immediate job placement. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2015
@ icsl how true is this.
Punck4real:
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Punck4real:
Confirmed!The message is from ICS Limited.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
ICSLimited:
Confirmed!The message is from ICS Limited.
It late already
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
ICSL, pls when is d closing date for talent bank application because some of my friends are having difficulties applying for it.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Seamareggae(m): 9:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Good morning everyone, I was given 2 forms after the interview stage and told to print out some files online for my guarantor, only for me to receive 2 different email..

First email says Your Screening result at ICS was 'Average'.We require you to complete your documentation in the next (3) working days.

Second email says This is to inform you that your ICS Talent Bank 2015 pre-selection interview was not successful. However, we will retain your information in our database and you will beconsidered for job openings that match your profile.If you are yet to complete your documentation, we expect you to do so within the next (3) working days of your screening as this is a prerequisite for being invited for job-specific interviews.

Pls wetin man go do?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by scoreall: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Plz z do u guys accept OND I.T students?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
Seamareggae:
Good morning everyone, I was given 2 forms after the interview stage and told to print out some files online for my guarantor, only for me to receive 2 different email..

First email says Your Screening result at ICS was 'Average'.We require you to complete your documentation in the next (3) working days.

Second email says This is to inform you that your ICS Talent Bank 2015 pre-selection interview was not successful. However, we will retain your information in our database and you will beconsidered for job openings that match your profile.If you are yet to complete your documentation, we expect you to do so within the next (3) working days of your screening as this is a prerequisite for being invited for job-specific interviews.

Pls wetin man go do?
Kindly continue with the documentation. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
preetygina:
ICSL, pls when is d closing date for talent bank application because some of my friends are having difficulties applying for it.
You can tell them to try again. The site has been fixed and is working perfectly. Thank you.
scoreall:
Plz z do u guys accept OND I.T students?
Yes.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
ICS..I v applied thru online nd submitted my documentation at ib office since July. wat next? isn't it getting late?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Punck4real(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
adetope22:
ICS..I v applied thru online nd submitted my documentation at ib office since July. wat next? isn't it getting late?
Send me a PM. Will help u with icsl ibadan phone no
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by opatolad(f): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Please I just got an invite for the test to hold tomorrow. Can I please be re-scheduled, and how do I go about it?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by adetope22(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Punck4real..pls flash guv me ur email. I wil drop my number. need some info from u tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.