Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby (30145 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by FORUMgod: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2015
ifa slap u ehnnn grin grin
Venice789:
cheesy y for YAM
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by chikason68(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
HBD MUMMY G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Phlegmatic12(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Whatever
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by alfakoro1(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Papa. Dis slangs too much. Make her feel like a baby. How I call my woman.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Venice789: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
FORUMgod:
tongue
FORUMgod:
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
congrats Ma. May the Lord continue to bless your years ahead with GOOD HEALTH. You are a blessing to this nation and world at large. HBD
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by ylaa(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
happy birthday ma
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by AleAirHub(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
creative11:
GENERAL Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has hailed his wife as she celebrates her 67th birthday.

“Happy birthday to my sweet baby, my friend, my sister, my lover, my confidant, my pali, my only wife, my mummy and my partner in Christ. Love you today and always. @PastorFAAdeboye with love from @PastorEAAdeboye,” Pastor Adeboye posted on his Facebook account.

Foluke Adeboye, wife of the General Overseer Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye, turned 67 on Monday.

http://www.familyparliament.com/203/pastor-adeboye-happy-birthday-to-my-sweet-baby

HBD....
shocked shocked :oPapa Also Use Dual Simcard Smart Phone Also shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Him or her, e no concern me. Can't be bothered. I
dorin27:
Her not Him
ive registered my bday wish and that's all that matters.
Once again, HBD to him tongue tongue
daben1:
him?
vivaciousvivi:

It was a message to the wife yday. So its actually HBD to "her".
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by FORUMgod: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
U LOOK Cool on ur dp..may i know u more grin kiss kiss
Venice789:
tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by southernbelle(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy Birthday Ma.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Know what? tongue
emusmith:

By now, you know. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by matrix789: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy Birthday Mummy G.O a real mother in Israel
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
What's funny?
southernbelle:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by olaolulazio(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to him
Her.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to him

HIM?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Make una free me biko
olaolulazio:

Her.
Freemanan:

HIM?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by happney65: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Would they still be fuking each other? grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by magabounce(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to[b] him
[/b]
Her
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by mrkings84(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Congrats mum, wishing you many more years ahead.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by jeremiah92(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls what is romantic about dat. . Thats just an ordinary message which a men is ment to tell his wife everday and nt birthdays alone. .and secondly why the title . We all knw he is d G.O OF REDEEM
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Mustiboy(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
YOUR OWN BETA. DOLLAR GO UP, DOLLAR COME DOWN E NO CONCERN YOU. EVERY SUNDAY MEMBERS MUST PAY
that's supposedly harsh.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Pelumih(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
HBD to him
her
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by phayvoursky(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Mustiboy:
that's supposedly harsh.
HARSH IN WHAT WAY?
ABI YOU JUST DE LEARN ENGLISH?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by GidisFinest: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
YOUR OWN BETA. DOLLAR GO UP, DOLLAR COME DOWN E NO CONCERN YOU. EVERY SUNDAY MEMBERS MUST PAY
When you allow under-aged children access the internet
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Help edit pls
Pelumih:

her
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by phayvoursky(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
GidisFinest:
When you allow under-aged children access the internet

YOU'RE A FOOL...

YOU'RE BARELY 2 DAYS ON NAIRALAND AND YOU'RE RANTING.

I'M NOT GONNA TRADE WORDS WITH YOU; IT'S NOT A NUCLEAR DEAL.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by GidisFinest: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

YOU'RE A FOOL...

I'M NOT GONNA TRADE WORDS WITH YOU; IT'S NOT A NUCLEAR DEAL.
You are doing that already tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by MarieSucre(f): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Happy Birthday ma, May all your dreams and aspirations cone true this year.
But nawa o. is it that the op does not know what romantic mean?
*in kcee's okoso voice' But dey neva kiss. Dey Neva touch. not even hug. Baby dance akatango...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby by temmypotter(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
brother, you lack understanding,your words reek of ignorance. Do not make issues be not as though they were to assuage your bias philosophies or cynical personality. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.