Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance (25057 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Let the shilling begin[/size]
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by doctokwus: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
The poll looks fair and credible enough considering the spread of the results which tallies with the reality on the ground.
From my own rough,small sample polling,I was estimating 65-68% positive approval rating.
For a leader with enormous expectations on his shoulders and considering the utter mess left behind, he is not doing badly as approval ratings tend to dip further than this as soon as expectations don't keep pace with results on the ground.
It would be interesting to see what it would be after 100days and a year.

4 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Maxymilliano(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Even Jarus and few reasonable supporters of Buhari admitted the popularity and perception he enjoyed before the last election is waning...

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2015
doctokwus:
The poll looks fair and credible enough considering the spread of the results which tallies with the reality on the ground.
From my own rough,small sample polling,I was estimating 65-68% positive approval rating.
For a leader with enormous expectations on his shoulders and considering the utter mess left behind, he is not doing badly as approval ratings tend to dip further than this as soon as expectations don't keep pace with results on the ground.
It would be interesting to see what it would be after 100days and a year.
I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by jaybee3(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Even Jarus and few reasonable supporters of Buhari admitted the popularity and perception he enjoyed before the last election is waning...

How were they able to measure it?

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by jaybee3(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:
Who are the 70% percentage of Nigerian that approved of his performance if not his fellow archaic normadic Dullards gringrin.. This thread should be flushed down the toilet

I'm guessing you ignored the spread of the survey as stated in the article.

Yes the sample size may be very little but if the spread is as published then the message is fairly consistent
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Maxymilliano(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

How were they able to measure it?

Media perception ...

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by seniorklop: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Oops! Ma'am you've made your point. We in the progressive and pro-Buhari should not engaged in name calling particularly to the opposition parties. Lets show we are well cultured and what we are defending is national interest which of course are alien in the past. This is part of the change we are talking about. Don't you think so?
NgeneUkwenu:
The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below!

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by winniz: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
This APC liars when did NOI you lots despises so much conduct the so called polls to rate the dullard? Nigerians better beware cos this APC are just liars and propagandanist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by dondo83(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
The tanoids are soo foolish if you send them free airtime that starts with buharis name, they would have deleted the text before realising the error. The op wrote a story and stated channels tv as the source yet you all ignored the source and attacked the op. senseless bigots

4 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
seniorklop:
Oops! Ma'am you've made your point. We in the progressive and pro-Buhari should not engaged in name calling particularly to the opposition parties. Lets show we are well cultured and what we are defending is national interest which of course are alien in the past. This is part of the change we are talking about. Don't you think so?

Your opinion...
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by jaybee3(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Maxymilliano:

Media perception ...

Perhaps aggregation of the +ve/-ve news to arrive at the questionable conclusion?
Fact of the matter is, the news trend will almost certainly be negative because of his instance on being meticulous with his approach to handling immediate issues

A quarterly analysis is a far better indicator though
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Chiaka(f): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
APC surviving on Propaganda! Mtchew!!! Fake doctored polls

4 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by baralatie(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
dondo83:
The tanoids are soo foolish if you send them free airtime that starts with buharis name, they would have deleted the text before realising the error. The op wrote a story and stated channels tv as the source yet you all ignored the source and attacked the op. senseless bigots
The op is the bigot

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Iykopee(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2015
These APC minions are naturally wired to reason like animals. Who conducted the polls and when exactly was that? Nigerians are gruelling under the scurge of 245/dollar yet, these goats are celebrating ill performance of the present govt. The Zoo wont progress with idiotic minds all over.

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by arbitter: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:
Who are the 70% percentage of Nigerian that approved of his performance if not his fellow archaic normadic Dullards gringrin.. This thread should be flushed down the toilet

And by your dumb Logic, its you pathetic animals down SOuth that Hate and disapprove of him and will ALWAYS DO! And just to prove my point, just take a notice at all of you reacting to this report with tantrums and tirades. YOU ARE ALL FROM THE SS/SE. Coincidence eh?

I bet you were thinking just because people watch silently as you rail against Buhari unchallenged for the past Month somehow meant EVRYONE shares your opinions. BUT as it turns out a large portion of this country doesn't 'irrationally hate Buhari', define his Presidency as a failure after 40 Days, or wish for him to fail.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by seniorklop: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Exactly! Carry on as you wish.
NgeneUkwenu:

Your opinion...
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by nduchucks: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2015
bodeloja:

Nduchucks a northerner speaks igbo does dat mean he is not hausa? shocked

eh, I don't think we've met o. How do you know what geographical region I came from or my tribe? I hope you didn't obtain your data from a faceless forum.

abeg no involve me in de katakata wey una dey do here. As my ofemm' peeps say, "ewo lo kanmi ni'nu oku iya aduke" or wettin consign conductor with overload?

biko, take it easy on ladies, generally....they should be loved and when opportunities arise, made love to. na beg I dey beg you.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by chymystique(f): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm guessing you ignored the spread of the survey as stated in the article.

Yes the sample size may be very little but if the spread is as published then the message is fairly consistent

the survey is uncalled for cause we all know that even if PMB is not performing his brothers will say he is cause he is their BROTHER... the fact is this govt is stagnant as of today in other sectors. BH aside

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Ojiofor: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2015
winniz:

Useless Yoruba Idiott ain't you Igbo again? Igbos don't give a damn about that una illiterate, terrorist bo.kohari.
He is one of those yoruba police officers children born in police baracks in Igboland shamelessly claiming to be Igbo but from their political affiliations you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by BlackBaron: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Liar liar, pants on fire!

I was glad to see the back of Jonathan, but now left extremely disappointed with Buhari's first days in power after all that pre election promises.

The 70% must be those living in Apo Legislative quarters, or either the NE, central states are suffering from delusion.

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Just the sing "All i want is the Change"
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ThisMeansWAR: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
remaning 30% are the AWW

association of wailing wailers =AWW for short

grin

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
ochejoseph:
Lol.....

How time changes, the same APC guys who rubbished NOI , claiming it was Okonjo Iweala's mouthpiece are now hailing the platform...

In the Words of Patience Jonathan Continue........
Olodo rabata! grin grin grin
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Enahi(f): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
This is a joke right? This poll was obviously conducted by liar Mohammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South / Timeline Of Events That Led To The Current Shiites Revolution (2007-2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.