Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office (1153 Views)

Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) / Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Thanks Fans For Praying For Her & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office by hatux: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nM2WqzImTyU/VaYrbP7sVyI/AAAAAAAF5mE/uKuMaX2D9Oo/s280/4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JxlnridK8Cc/VaYpgARERDI/AAAAAAAF5lw/iBUbEMRd_Pc/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Duncan Might,y who is marrying his longtime
girlfriend Vivien on July 25th, welcomed a child with
an ex in March 2015. The lady, who is based in Abuja,
(pictured right with the child) dragged Duncan
Mighty to the Social Welfare Office in Abuja, accusing
him of not taking responsibility for the child.. an
allegation Duncan's people have since denied.
A source close to Duncan said he has accepted the
child and is taking care of his daughter, that the lady,
Fortune Ezinne Nwadike, is only bitter that Duncan is
marrying someone else just a few months after she
gave birth to their child and is trying to mess things
up for the Port Harcourt based music star before his
wedding. Duncan's fiancee, I hear, already knows
about Fortune and the baby. Photo of the baby after
the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oatTRNpbMME/VaYpgy6jQgI/AAAAAAAF5l0/O3tUhwO0meI/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

Source: www.lindaikeji..in/2015/07/duncan-mightys-baby-mama-drags-him-to.html?m=1
Re: Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office by Annstar(f): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Baby mama saga
Re: Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office by carzola(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Him go put old mama belle undecided undecided what of the models i see him with?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office by feldido(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Guy pay ur dues... Chai blood is thicker than water grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Baby Mama Drags Him To Social Welfare Office by Came: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Why this baby girl go resemble Duncan mighty, ,she for resemble the mama.Most men detest CONDOM..... Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy In Danger? / Nadia Buari's Look To Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal / My 10 Crazy Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Want You More And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.