Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (1353 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by NaijaCuzin: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting
Washington D.C, the US capital for his meeting with
President Barack Obama next week, Monday with
an announced 32-man delegation and unannounced
aides numbering average of 10 that would be
accompanying governors, ex-governors, State
House officials and businessmen.
This will bring the total number of Nigerians on this
visit with President Buhari to about 229, being the
biggest Presidential delegation in Nigerian
democratic history. This contingent will cost Nigeria
about N2.2billion from the virtually empty Treasury.

The Presidency have earlier announced that those
expected to join the President on the visit include
Governors Kashim Shettima (Borno), Rochas
Okorocha (Imo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko
Al-Makura (Nasarawa) and Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo)
Each with 15 aids.

The rather large delegation will also have former
Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi; Buhari’s
running mate in the 2011 presidential election,
Pastor Tunde Bakare; former President of the
Newspapers Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria
(NPAN) and publisher of The Democrat, Ismaila Isa
Funtua; a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen.
Abdulrahman Dambazzau; and Halilu Sheni, a
businessman.

Others in the delegation will include officials in the
presidency and some heads of government
parastatals.

Apart from the number about about 10 government
officials have already left the United States in what
they claimed is preparing grounds for the Visit.

www.dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion

Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Swaggzkid: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
If this is true. undecided undecided

#let me not release the bomb to avoid *ink don finish* grin
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by HungerBAD: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
All these PDP people have started early this morning.

Does Buhari remotely look, sound or spend like Patience Jonathan?this is a very frugal presidency, so your lie will not hold water. The amount you quoted was what Patience and her entourage, spends every week jumping from one place to another.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by importexpert(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
link post to source and stop posting rumors

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by dammylohlah: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ur brain need to be diagnosed. This is rubbush post without proper analysis. Hopless Tanoid
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by seedgreen(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Stop looking at cost, rather, look at the benefit
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by alabiyemmy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Change is here. Biggest ever delegation. We are enjoying this change.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by marshalcarter: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mr Presido

Wish you a safe journey but wen you get there and he asks you abt dis gay iSsue....tell him NO...dnt tell him you wanna think abt it ooo....unless....

Go cum nd meet me shagrin
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Keep Lying. Only f00ls believe you anyway.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by NaijaCuzin: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
importexpert:
link post to source and stop posting rumors
go www.dailymail.com
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by NaijaCuzin: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Keep Lying. Only f00ls believe you anyway.
visit www.dailymail.com nd reply back.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
visit www.dailymail.com nd reply back.

Did you just type a daily mail link? Keep deceiving yourself ok..You must think you are replying a 5year old.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by NaijaCuzin: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Did you just type a daily mail link? Keep deceiving yourself ok..You must think you are replying a 5year old.
do u hv a prob if i type the link now..I dont even giv a damn if u are 4yrs old...
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
do u hv a prob if i type the link now..I dont even giv a damn if u are 4yrs old...

I have gone through your previous posts, i cant join issues with you. Goodluck peddling your rumours about
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by NaijaCuzin: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:

I have gone through your previous posts, i cant join issues with you. Goodluck peddling your rumours about
well tanks
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by jmaine: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Interesting . . . . . . . .
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Emmyk(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2015
I smell lies.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Dindondin(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2015
how much is the gain.
Last Bullet
it's now like we vote done a biz with N2.2billion.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by pak: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
We should always be cautious in accepting every news we hear about government especially when it comes from all these hungry man blogs
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by Kollyman: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Foolish igbo man write-up

Your hatred for Nigeria would continue to drag you people backward.

I am surprised, we know your intentions.
Re: Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. by retsonbiz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Liars......The US Government is Sponsoring.

Fraudulent Lies.

NaijaCuzin:
President Muhammadu Buhari will be visiting
Washington D.C, the US capital for his meeting with
President Barack Obama next week, Monday with
an announced 32-man delegation and unannounced
aides numbering average of 10 that would be
accompanying governors, ex-governors, State
House officials and businessmen.
This will bring the total number of Nigerians on this
visit with President Buhari to about 229, being the
biggest Presidential delegation in Nigerian
democratic history. This contingent will cost Nigeria
about N2.2billion from the virtually empty Treasury.

The Presidency have earlier announced that those
expected to join the President on the visit include
Governors Kashim Shettima (Borno), Rochas
Okorocha (Imo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko
Al-Makura (Nasarawa) and Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo)
Each with 15 aids.

The rather large delegation will also have former
Rivers State Governor Chibuike Amaechi; Buhari’s
running mate in the 2011 presidential election,
Pastor Tunde Bakare; former President of the
Newspapers Proprietors’ Association of Nigeria
(NPAN) and publisher of The Democrat, Ismaila Isa
Funtua; a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen.
Abdulrahman Dambazzau; and Halilu Sheni, a
businessman.

Others in the delegation will include officials in the
presidency and some heads of government
parastatals.

Apart from the number about about 10 government
officials have already left the United States in what
they claimed is preparing grounds for the Visit.

www.dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion

(1) (Reply)

The List Of Nigerian Made Billionaires / Interesting Photos Of Obama And His Life In Kenya / PHOTOS: Flour Mills Company Repairing Lagos Roads In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.