Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? (726 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by jonaifame22(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
The rate at which the soakaway in my compound fills up is scary,besides the shit evacuators complained of several things like menstrual pads an tissues filling the soakaway and even male and female condoms where not left out,thereby almost blocking the evacuaion pipe and he attributed most of the mess to the womenfolks pls cld he be wrong in these assumptions,pls no insults,this not a thread for vulgar words,thank u as u comply.
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by lative(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
OP THAT'S ONE OF THE NUMEROUS THINGS GIRLS ARE GOOD AT
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz,
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by 9niceguy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
One could tell with certainty that you support the plumbers claim according to what you've stipulated.
Well, I will give you back your answer "YES" they do.
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz,
dnt laff o... U beta talk
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by Starships4u(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obviously without being biased nor sentimental, the guys and the ladies are guilty.. But mostly the girls are........
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by Adamsdelrio(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Male : Urine has direction
Female : Urine has no fixed direction. urine runs like fountain experiment...... gringringrin
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
all those who knows me here on Nairaland my name is warriblood aka K.O.W (the king of wordplay)
Rap battle forum..

Am from Delta state.. born And Bred In WARRI-City
But most of it all.. am a Musician.. been doing. This shitt for 5years na.

But bros.. no promoters mehn. alot of my guys some done run come Lagos because of this music stuff... hoping to blow like wizkid..

Because back here in waff town nobody cares about entertainment..imagine we were there when wizkid blew..
And now we are still here.. when korede bello blow..
Even lil kesh.. and now kiss Daniel.

Please don't get me wrong.. I ain't hating on them it's their luck.. but to you bro do you think we happy..

Enough said... just did this new track last week

Titled. TAP OUT people says its a hit track https://www.nairaland.com/2452260/baba-god..when-go-take-blow#35890983

1 Like

Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by Remilekun101: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Messes The Toilet Most Male Of Females? by jonaifame22(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
9niceguy:
One could tell with certainty that you support the plumbers claim according to what you've stipulated.
Well, I will give you back your answer "YES" they do.
I'm indifferent.

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Of The Ex / How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually / Man Bites Off Friend's Ear For 'liking' His Girlfriend PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.