Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? (1296 Views)

Must A Guy always pay The Bills / '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' / Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by peemeeks(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
On friday 10th July this year, me and my friends Kenneth and Sam got bored due to the fact dat my sch a federal University Located in Ile-Ife were having issue with NASU. The sch was locked down - no coming in, no going out. So we decided to hit the club and catch some fun.Around 8pm we zero down our option to a new club opened near Diganga Hotel. We were there chilling so Ken was like "how far shey make we carry olosho?" We just laughed over it and he showed a stern face telling us he is serious that he will fund everything. Sam was like cool he is in. What about me? I said am ok. Dont feel like doing any shii. We all laughed. By the corner of the bar was the son of a Gubernatorial candidate in one south west state with his crew. Been a good friend of mine we exchanged pleasantries.

The club was gathering momentum so my friend approached one of the Bartender and told him to alert them when them olosho arrived. We were drinking and grooving around 11pm the Daughters of Eve arrived in convoy. At that point Ken & Sam decided its time to hunt. The bartender showed us our bill and Ken said the money with him cant cover the bill but he has sufficient money in his account. So we dropped his Q5 with d hope that we will come pick it the next day.

Sam & Ken went off to do the pricing after seeing a babe that caught there fancy. She agreed to a party between them for 7k. These are people that will be approaching hooker for the first time. We left the Club around 12 midnite standing outside waiting for bike non was coming. While waiting Ken wisphered into my ear. "CD dey house?" i said No. He and Sam told the babe they dont have CD that maybe they will hook up some other time since its late. Her countenance changed. She asked them to give her N100 that she will go to D'Prime bar in Mayfair to get it. They were like Kosi change lowo wa ooo. She asked so how do they intend to pay her 7k? They convinced her that they will leave for the bank atm by 6am. She saw a bike and it took her to Mayfair to get the CD to and fro. 12:30am we started trekking to our place. We bribed the estate gateman so we can enter by 1am.

Na here story start. 3 guys and 1 babe inside one room self con. As na me dey usually cook. They urge me to prepare something so dey could eat and have energy. I shrugged. Cook ko, cook nii. Sam agreed to prepare custard for the 3 of them. Me i made Oats for myself. Ken told Sam to go first. Sam, with the aim of going and not 'coming'. Took the babe to the shower they took there bath and came out with Sam looking hard. Ken and I started laughing and making fun of them while eating our so called meal. Before i said Jack Robinson, Ken stood up, locate his bag and took out a drug - heaven knows the purpose of the drug.

We were laughing and speaking some hard core Phonetics just to sound a bit discrete all of a sudden, Sam just stood up from the bed annoyed saying the babe was just stiflling. Ken was like "Ok make i go". He pulled of his wears feeling rock hard maybe due to the drug he took. Trynna pounce on the babe, the babe kicked him off. Locate her micro revealing mini skirt wore it and sat on the chair. This was around past 2am. Me been the neutral person in room walked towards her and ask her "kiloshele?" She kept her lips sealed. I urge her to say something, she was relunctant at this point my friends were as calm as a water.

Been a bit matured more than them and having some street credibility, in other not to wake our neighbours, i made the bed for her telling since she doesnt want to tell us the problem, she should go sleep. She agreed and lied on the bed, i covered her with wrapper. And bade her goodnite. My friend were scared and naive so i built there confidence. We started speaking konk grammar dat she will not understand. Ken was even saying "if day break abeg make we give am the 7k make she for nor juju us" Mehn come see laff ooo. Naso we carry system switch on begin play Fifa14 atleast if she turn into something we go know how to tear race. The babe wey suppose dey fear us sef don even sleep go dey snore on top the matter sef. Lols. Before 3am Sam don join the sleep, I played one more game, me sef join Sam.

Ken was up till 4am himself follow join the sleep. So as not to let our neighbours know wassup. I planned to wake up 5:30am so we will discharge her. Mehn na 6:20am i open eyes. Hurriedly i woke the rest telling them lets sought her and prepare for assignment submission on Saturday just to discharge her. The babe just locked up. Ignore us. I asked what do you want? She bone. At this point, it dawned on me that, what we dont want our neighbours to hear, they will be the one to settle it - You know dat yoruba proverb.

All i care about was to go and settle it outside the compound. I asked her how much does she want to collect? She say 7k. Naso the 3 of us laff. We told her we wont give her that amount since nothing happened. God so good we recorded her sleeping around past 2am and also recorded ourself playing game at that same time. Should matter get out of hand atleast evidence dey. At that point She decided to follow them to the bank atm. I whispered to Sam that they shouldnt give her more than 2k since she bought the CD with her money and atleast she has to take something home.

At the bank, Ken said he wont give her more than 1k. The babe just left them there walking back towards our house. Sam chased her and pet her, that they will increase the money just so she doesnt go to our house to scatter everywhere - as Olosho no get shame nah. Sam talked senses into Ken he withdrew 2k and handed it to the girl. The babe on collecting the money handed him a cool slap. Ken, intending to retaliate but Sam drew him back and told him to let the devil go.

As Sam reached home. He said iswear i no dey carry Olosho again. He took the towel the babe used and set it on fire. Rush go mallam place go buy Dettol. Carried his diary and started writing the story of his life. Laff wan burst my belle.

If you were in our shoe will you pay the hooker or let her do her worst?
Ever been in this situation before or seen such? Lols
The 1st experience i will be dropping on NL
Cc: Lalasticlala
Hope this makes FP
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by Melahou(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by buzquet(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
hookers beta pass all dose fake life living ladies in lagos
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by Remilekun101: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry
Why do i find it hard to believe
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by misspicy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
See as she treat all of una fuckup....
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by peemeeks(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Remilekun101:
angry
Why do i find it hard to believe
which aspect is difficult to believe bro?
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by peemeeks(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
See as she treat all of una fuckup....
isnorr wor yu are thinking jooor. We get rep for our hood and we no wan spoil am. U get d drift. We gats let the devil go. Lols
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by Remilekun101: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
peemeeks:
which aspect is difficult to believe bro?

The aspect where the guy who took sex enhancing drugs was comfortable and even playing games

undecided
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
NA mungun dey worry 3 of una ooo. u go pay money inside bie bie bank
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by jackyraw09: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bro this kind thing don happen to me before as well. buh that day as i don high nah me been wan fund the "party"

but after paying 2k outta 6k my mind change i just tell one of my guys who wasn't at the bar with earlier to fvck the punny

but him prick no stand shocked shocked

Another one come try, him prick no stand.

Then the 3rd guy wey suppose try fear catch am. Nah so me i start dey use street for the girl but my guys say make i calm

down. As she wan make call i seize her phone but as she start to dey curse nah im one of us wey don fear die return my 2k

come accompany the babe commot.

OLOSHO == Commedy.

For rest of mind carry dem go place wey neutral - i mean no carry dem go where you get rep and no go where

dem colleagues dey so if yawa gas u go fit change am for dem easily.
Re: If You Were In Our Shoe Will You Pay The Hooker? by peemeeks(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
jackyraw09:
Bro this kind thing don happen to me before as well. buh that day as i don high nah me been wan fund the "party"

but after paying 2k outta 6k my mind change i just tell one of my guys who wasn't at the bar with earlier to fvck the punny

but him prick no stand shocked shocked

Another one come try, him prick no stand.

Then the 3rd guy wey suppose try fear catch am. Nah so me i start dey use street for the girl but my guys say make i calm

down. As she wan make call i seize her phone but as she start to dey curse nah im one of us wey don fear die return my 2k

come accompany the babe commot.

OLOSHO == Commedy.

For rest of mind carry dem go place wey neutral - i mean no carry dem go where you get rep and no go where

dem colleagues dey so if yawa gas u go fit change am for dem easily.
i dey tell yu bro. Na neutral ground fit do am ooo

(1) (Reply)

.. / What My Friend's Girlfriend Did To Him / Matured Opinions Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.