Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business (63525 Views)

Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Hybrid Seedlings Of Cocoa, Oil Palm And Plantain For Sale / 400-500 Kg/h Automatic Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by yori: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
brianromel:
Dboss44

Love what you have been doing so far.

i would love to have a chat with you about pricces and pricing.

If you could update the forum about daily pricing per day or week, i think it will go a long way to helping alot of people here.

For those who have been asking for where to supply.

Check out my new post

7 Companies that buy Palm and Kernel Oil

https://palmpermtations./2015/10/09/7-companies-that-need-palm-oil-and-palm-kernel-oil/

Hi Brainromel

Im very much interested in learning this trade, please can we talk on whatsapp.....please sensei....00447548685213. Thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Good day all, I intend setting up a Palm kernel processing factory in imo state here. Here in imo, we have Palm kernel In abundance and it's a very profitable business to set up the business right here(somewhere close to the raw materials). What am looking for is a partner cos the minimum funds used in setting it up on a medium way is 2million naira. For any interested investor, I can send him the business plan of the business. It is a business that when you set it up, you can be making between 500,000 naira to 1.2million naira monthly when you got your eyes open very well. I have studied and gone for the training and it's just for me to set it up and I only have half of this capital. One can choose to invest more and reap more. It has a ready made market as you don't look for where to see your produce. You could also choose to invest more if the investor wants to earn more. My email is karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. Phone number is 07035769754.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
You could choose to set it up in a bigger way if you want. It's something that would be very nice to set up. We could use either imo state or enugu state as our location as I have access to enough raw materials in these two states. Thanks for reading...
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 03, 2016
ekamavictor:
[color=#006600][/color]
pls do I have idea where one can get pkc?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by white12k: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Where in Enugu State can one buy Palm Kernel Nuts please? I also heard that not all palm kernel nuts are suitable for producing PKO, is this true?
karlxavier:
You could choose to set it up in a bigger way if you want. It's something that would be very nice to set up. We could use either imo state or enugu state as our location as I have access to enough raw materials in these two states. Thanks for reading...
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
You get Palm kernel nuts at nsukka
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by white12k: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks. is it true that not all palm kernel nut is good for palm kernel oil production? look forward to you response.
karlxavier:
You get Palm kernel nuts at nsukka
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Their are ways you have to be careful when choosing how to buy your kernel. Their is handpicked kernel and their is waterwash kind of kernel. The latter has some water content in it that makes it cheaper when supplying it to a company while handpicked is a bit expensive cos it doesn't have any water content in it. So, when buying your kernel, go for handpicked cos it better and it produces more oil than the waterwash
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by oluwaseunadebay(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
brianromel:
A lot been said and done under a palm tree.

Some of us grew up around them without any knowledge of the gold mine we took for granted. You might ask, what gold mine? Oh just a N57 Billion industry that keeps waxing strong year in year out.

A business that produces things like our beloved Gbanga soup, palm oil for our others soups, palm kernel oil for our soaps and

creams. And a list of other stuff. From animals feeds, to roofing materials and the latest, brake pads.

Don’t blame yourself, even I didn’t know also.

It took a crazy ass decision on my part and the massive help of an uncle, for me to give up the city life and a job as a sales executive in Standard Alliance in 2008. To head back to the village, just to understand this “Old Men’s Business” as they called it then.

And boy was it an eye opener.

In two months, i made over 3 million naira supplying palm kernel, with an initial start-up capital of N684,000. There I was thinking to myself, no wonder its call “old man’s business”.

Some of you know what I am talking about. You grew up with your grandfather or aunty or uncle, who owned large expanse land with a palm plantation, as far as the eyes could see. But of late, everyone else has moved off to the big city. Once a year you head back home, only to use the trees as shade or a lovers spot.

Dude like seriously, that part of a N57 Billion business you are letting go to waste.

So what should you do?

What if I were to take by hand literally and show you what business you can do with the below mentioned palm products.
Palm oil (Red oil)
Palm kernel oil
From Planting, harvesting, milling and supplying of palm oil, palm kernel palm oil to markets and companies around the country from Lagos to Port harcourt.

I will show you how you can get started in these areas
Palm oil production and supply
Palm Kernel production and supply
Palm kernel oil production and supply
What to do with kernel shells and Chaff.
How you can make money on each
The places to go for the products
Which times of the year is best to do business,
Which companies to supply your product.
Plus where to find an export market for your product.

About now you are wondering.

Why in the hell would he be doing this?

Obviously there is a caught?

My reasons, I have had a lot of calls over the years from people asking me about how I got started where I supplied to where I got my products. In each case I have given them the details without asking for a penny.

This is my way of putting it all out there so people can easily get at the information they need rather than always calling me about it.

Secondly, a lot of other people tend to be cryptic, about giving information about this business. They tend to ask you to pays a sum or the other. Heck, you are eventually going to find out the truths and dark secrets of the trade once you get started, why not get to know about it earlier so one can make an informed decision.

I will be posting a list of business opportunities that palm offers. Check back here Palm Permtations https://palmpermtations./2015/07/15/the-palm-permutation/

Hi OP, I really appreciate your contributions towards showing us the secrets of the silent wealth. My questions are; am a working class guy based in lag, but I have a capital invest. Please advise me on how to go about the above u v stated above. Pm@ bayoakintola2011@gmail.com
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by white12k: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thank you for your detailed response. Much appreciated
karlxavier:
Their are ways you have to be careful when choosing how to buy your kernel. Their is handpicked kernel and their is waterwash kind of kernel. The latter has some water content in it that makes it cheaper when supplying it to a company while handpicked is a bit expensive cos it doesn't have any water content in it. So, when buying your kernel, go for handpicked cos it better and it produces more oil than the waterwash
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
@white12, u are welcomed. It all depends on the amount that you have to invest. If you have some good capital, I would advise u to go for Palm kernel oil production. It's cool and profitable.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by adexomuo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls like hw much can start d palm kernel oil production thanks Contact 08030705690 or adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk very much interested
karlxavier:
@white12, u are welcomed. It all depends on the amount that you have to invest. If you have some good capital, I would advise u to go for Palm kernel oil production. It's cool and profitable.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
I sent you a mail at the above poster
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by FESTAC101: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thank you for the contributions and suggestion.

My questions are;

1) Can 800k start the palm Kernel suppl business comfortably?

2) Is the Palm Kernel seasonal,does it become unavailable in the rainy season,if so how do you keep getting supplies?

3) After excluding transportation cost,will one still have enough returns to motivate them to continue

4) What are the risks associated with the business?

Thanks as i await your response.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Palm kernel off peak season is not a long one. You can get kernels frequently if you know your way around it. All depends on your location and 800,000 naira can start kernel trading for you buy not so comfortably for you. My 2cent
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by divineappo(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
I have Palm kernel oil @ #180 per litre & red palm oil @ #180 per litre in ondo state. Pm me if u are a serious and ready buyer. I will direct u to d place to buy yourself. 09095500809 or pm me
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by FESTAC101: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Karlxavier: Please can you send your contact number to kennyraban@gmail.com and i will call to discuss further.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by holajeedayy: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
karlxavier:
Good day all, I intend setting up a Palm kernel processing factory in imo state here. Here in imo, we have Palm kernel In abundance and it's a very profitable business to set up the business right here(somewhere close to the raw materials). What am looking for is a partner cos the minimum funds used in setting it up on a medium way is 2million naira. For any interested investor, I can send him the business plan of the business. It is a business that when you set it up, you can be making between 500,000 naira to 1.2million naira monthly when you got your eyes open very well. I have studied and gone for the training and it's just for me to set it up and I only have half of this capital. One can choose to invest more and reap more. It has a ready made market as you don't look for where to see your produce. You could also choose to invest more if the investor wants to earn more. My email is karlxavierkarl@gmail.com. Phone number is 07035769754.
it good if u set it up but make sure the market is available in imo or it environs
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 4:56am On Jan 08, 2016
At Festac, my number is on that article I posted. Just copy the number and give me a call. At Hola, noted.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by stechi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
karlxavier:

Send me details to stechiservices@gmail.com
Preferably in bullets,main points please.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by TUBLEZ(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2016
valony:

I can get you quality palm oil from Edo and Imo states directly to your location in Lagos, at a very good price. Let me know if you are interested.

Ur contact or Watsap me on 08121680787
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by toyeem(f): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
@ Op,thanks for the information on Production of palm kernel oil. My questions are:
1. how viable is the production of PKOin Abuja
2. Like how much can I start with if production would be on a small scale
3. Do u know of any company in need of PKO within Abuja and it's environs.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hello my enterpreneurs/trade instructors.
May Jehovah-God help you all in your endavours to find something worthwhile doing to feed yourselves and then later pass on to your progenies. May Jehovah also help you in your open heartedness about coaching others in it.

Please I'm interested in venturing into palm kernel production.

CC: Brainromel
Dboss
Karlxavier.

I work with NEPA in onitsha but will like to venture into palm kernel production.

How do I start up the production line at small scale. I need a personal coach for one on one talk. I will also like a detailed overview from you guys. Thank you.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by chidi567: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
If u need palm kernel shell or nut.we can supply 200 tonnes and above.call 08064059052
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Dannylng(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bro can you send me some details I'm interested. cya
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
yori:

Hi Brainromel

Im very much interested in learning this trade, please can we talk on whatsapp.....please sensei....00447548685213. Thanks

Hi there and a happy new year to you.

I would love to drop my number but, the last time I did, I was overloaded with inquires.

This has prompted me to move all discussions to Skype. I will be dropping my Skype I'd soonest.

When it's in plan you can drop me a message and I will drop you a message when I am online.

Brian
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
karlxavier:

Hi Karlxavier

It's a nice one that you are setting up a processing factory in imo state.

What area are you going into

Crude Palm Oil(CPO)
Crude Palm Kernel oil(CPKO)
Olein
Stearin
Or refined Bleach and Deodorised Palm oil or kernel oil
RBD.

Currently the demand for olein and stearin exports have gone up, while that for CPO has gone way down.

So before you start really do your research on where the markets at.

Another area you might want to focus on, is raising capital by yourself before you talk to an investor.

The usually like to hear two things.

1. How much have you personally invested
2. That you have already started

Good luck on your hunt for investors.

Brian

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
white12k:
Thanks. is it true that not all palm kernel nut is good for palm kernel oil production? look forward to you response.

So true dear.

Brian
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
karlxavier:

Well said Karl.

The problem with finding hand picked kernels, they tend to only come from some parts of ed state and awka Ibom, cross river state.

There the people tend to have the patience to hand crank so many.

While most other starts, water wash or machine crack the kernel. Which when using crude machines give you more shells and more breakages.

You can differentiate machine cracked water washed from hand cracked, by color. Water washed tend to leave the kernel darker in color than hand cracks brownish color.

Brian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
oluwaseunadebay:

Hi OP, I really appreciate your contributions towards showing us the secrets of the silent wealth. My questions are; am a working class guy based in lag, but I have a capital invest. Please advise me on how to go about the above u v stated above. Pm@ bayoakintola2011@gmail.com

Hi bayo

That's the whole focus of my blog.

I will try as much as possible to present all the details you need to get started.

Brian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.