Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business (63524 Views)

Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Hybrid Seedlings Of Cocoa, Oil Palm And Plantain For Sale / 400-500 Kg/h Automatic Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2016
Dboss, longest time. Yea, I believe venue state is really a the food basket of the nation. Can you help someone buy somethings over there? Do you have any idea about the transportation? Which area of venue state are you in? Thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm in LOGO L.G.A area of benue state. The transportation issue is what I'm working on currently. Will post details of the transportation. What would you want to buy @karlxvaier
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
A bag of unpeeled groudnut is going for 10,000 For peeled gnut is going for 27,000
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
I want to buy yams, Iron beans. Can you confirm how much these items cost?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by FESTAC101: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good evening great people,

Please I need contact of where to be getting constant supply of cracked PKN in Enugu,Nsukka,IMO or Anambra States... Anyone with useful information should assist.

Thanks.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
How much are you buying the cracked kernel? Your buying price determines wether anybody is going to supply you or not.. State it here on this forum. Don't contact me.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by nonyowen: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2016
FESTAC101:
Good evening great people,

Please I need contact of where to be getting constant supply of cracked PKN in Enugu,Nsukka,IMO or Anambra States... Anyone with useful information should assist.

Thanks.

I have large quantities of cracked palm kernel in Enugu contact me
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
H festac

did you finally get the uncrack you were looking for

Brian
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Oil price is going for 9500 for 25 litres in imo state. How much is it in your own community?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
For those in the agricultural bussiness that want to take advantage of the potential of farm read this www.nairaland.com/building-agricultural-bussiness-b4-government#48468955
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2016
karlxavier:
I want to buy yams, Iron beans. Can you confirm how much these items cost?

Lngest time karlxvier

yam has not started to be harvested in benue state( logo lga) harvesting would start next month

Beans nt yet harvested
It is only groundnut, tomato, chilli pepper, egusi, pepper, okro
That is in the market now
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by debbywealth: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good evening Mr Brianromel. Thank you for sharing this with me. I really appreciate it. Pls can I start the Palm kernel nut supply with as low as 100k. I live in Port Harcourt. Please how do I go about it. Thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by chinnygirl(f): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am looking for 30-60 tonnes of cracked palm kernelnut less than 100k per tonne. if u have pls contact me through pm. Serious sellers only. Thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by styveke(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
chinnygirl:
I am looking for 30-60 tonnes of cracked palm kernelnut less than 100k per tonne. if u have pls contact me through pm. Serious sellers only. Thanks

Where U wan see am?
U can never find it below 100k or else nah PKN with 70% shells
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DaniDani(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
dboss444:

Hello NLanders longest tym my time for nysc service is almost over sept 28 to be precise.

Service in benue state has been a blessing, I must confess benue has every agricultural produce, mineral resources and so many more. Let me focus on agricultural produce for now, do you know that these benue pple sell everything @ a very cheap rate I mean everything. Once it is the season for that product you can get for next to nothing even free. It was here I bought 20 tubers of yam for 600, 40 oranges for 100 naira, basket of tomatoes 300. These guys have evrything I mean everytin my question has always been y r these pple still poor?

Well this season is the season for
Tomato
Okro
Groundnut
Egusi
Soyabeans
Pepper, this is so excessive that a woman gave free for buying tomato
If any one is intrested in knowing more about these products he can ask questions here
Pls, contact me with 08134492608 let's talk about business. very serious
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by milkytins(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
I need 15 tons of PKN twice in a week total 30 tons in a week. PLS contact me on 08068998735 for further discussion. Thank you.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Imo state The price of palm oil is going for 8900 presently in mbaise imo state Benue state The price of unpeeled egusi (melon) is going for 19,000 The price of unpeeled gnut is 7,500 The price of small basket of tomato is 100 The price of small basket of pepper and chill pepper is 400 The price of gnu(peeled one) is 21000
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2016
The truth is, to make it in any bussiness you have come with an innovative idea and understand markets very well. The truth is government is coming to agriculture soonest and when this happens every1 will be into the bussiness and it won't be as lucrative as it is now. The more the challenge the greater the reward in terms of cash. my bussiness core is palm oil but since coming to benue state I want to make adjancency move to other agricultural produce abundant in this state. Serving nigeria in benue has opened my eyes to enormous money spinning produce, like I always say to become rich rule 1 law of opposites when evry1 is going left go right when evry1 is running to the city run to the village(that's how I made my first big palm oil deal). My stay here I have seen many agricultural produce like
Chilli pepper
Sesame seeds
Melon (egusi)
Okro
Pepper
Rice
Tomato
Groundnut
Yam
Pumpkins
Green beans
Beans
Sweet potato
Mango
Guava
Maize
Cassava
Water melon
Cashew
With so many produce that I don't even know their name
Everything here is in abundance
In august the produce in abundance here now is tomato, chilli pepper, pepper, egusi, groundnut. There are many states in Nigeria that do not hv these and need these produce that's where you come in, contact companies, dealers that need these products and contact me to see if we cn work things out
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bussiness of storage in agriculture

This is another huge money spinner better than saving your money in the bank (off course you don't save in the bank in this 21st century because you're currency is losing it's value very fast, what wise people do is hedge or invest their currency/money)
Storage bussiness is a beautiful way of hedging against the fall of the naira (value), this means that the price of the agricultural produce will increase in price in off season.
Let us take a look at some agricultural produce and their prices @ their on and off season in benue state for 2015-2016

Okpa(bambara nut) on season 12,000 per bag off season 44,000 per bag presently

Yam on season 10big tubers 500 off season 1900

Melon on season 13k per bag off season 45,000

Groundnut on season 4500 per bag off season 13000

Off course all these prices could increse the more depending on the demand and supply dynamics.
The truth is there is going to be food scarcity next year due to fulani crisis so those investing/hedging in agricultural produce would be making serious money next year. I'm personally investing in okpa cos the maintenance is less stressful

How to invest in the storage
1. Understand the on and off season of any produce you wish to invest in
2. Locate then rent a store
3. Pay for the store for the specific number of months you want your produce to stay( make sure it's gonna land in the off season)
4. Then relax and watch your produce yield huge return on investment (ROI)

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Isewa: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello i need ur contact. Lets talk about Maize. I need it in large quantity
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Isewa:
Hello i need ur contact. Lets talk about Maize. I need it in large quantity

How m any bags do you need
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Palm is presently selling in imo state @ 8900 mbaise to be precise
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by owielinus(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
dboss444:
The truth is, to make it in any bussiness you have come with an innovative idea and understand markets very well. The truth is government is coming to agriculture soonest and when this happens every1 will be into the bussiness and it won't be as lucrative as it is now. The more the challenge the greater the reward in terms of cash. my bussiness core is palm oil but since coming to benue state I want to make adjancency move to other agricultural produce abundant in this state. Serving nigeria in benue has opened my eyes to enormous money spinning produce, like I always say to become rich rule 1 law of opposites when evry1 is going left go right when evry1 is running to the city run to the village(that's how I made my first big palm oil deal). My stay here I have seen many agricultural produce like
Chilli pepper
Sesame seeds
Melon (egusi)
Okro
Pepper
Rice
Tomato
Groundnut
Yam
Pumpkins
Green beans
Beans
Sweet potato
Mango
Guava
Maize
Cassava
Water melon
Cashew
With so many produce that I don't even know their name
Everything here is in abundance
In august the produce in abundance here now is tomato, chilli pepper, pepper, egusi, groundnut. There are many states in Nigeria that do not hv these and need these produce that's where you come in, contact companies, dealers that need these products and contact me to see if we cn work things out

please if u on Whatsapp add me on 08147221581
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by zanyzara: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2016
toyeem:
Pls anyone that has palm kernel nut for sale should quote me. Pls state your price per ton and your location. I am in Osun state and would prefer a seller that is within Osun-Ondo-Oyo state. Thanks all
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2016
The price of palm oil is going for 8800 presently in imo state
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by bbmoringa: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
ifeomagodwin75:
Greetings everyone,

Please, I really want to know the truth about Palm and Kernel. My question is Agric Palm Kernel and Native Palm Kernel which one produce more Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO).
I'll be greatful if my question is answered .
Thanks to Brian and Co
as far as I am concerned, the local pkn produces more pko.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by ifeomagodwin75: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
dboss444:
Bussiness of storage in agriculture

This is another huge money spinner better than saving your money in the bank (off course you don't save in the bank in this 21st century because you're currency is losing it's value very fast, what wise people do is hedge or invest their currency/money)
Storage bussiness is a beautiful way of hedging against the fall of the naira (value), this means that the price of the agricultural produce will increase in price in off season.
Let us take a look at some agricultural produce and their prices @ their on and off season in benue state for 2015-2016

Okpa(bambara nut) on season 12,000 per bag off season 44,000 per bag presently

Yam on season 10big tubers 500 off season 1900

Melon on season 13k per bag off season 45,000

Groundnut on season 4500 per bag off season 13000

Off course all these prices could increse the more depending on the demand and supply dynamics.
The truth is there is going to be food scarcity next year due to fulani crisis so those investing/hedging in agricultural produce would be making serious money next year. I'm personally investing in okpa cos the maintenance is less stressful

How to invest in the storage
1. Understand the on and off season of any produce you wish to invest in
2. Locate then rent a store
3. Pay for the store for the specific number of months you want your produce to stay( make sure it's gonna land in the off season)
4. Then relax and watch your produce yield huge return on investment (ROI)
Pls, I need ur contact number, or you can Whatsapp or call me 08037249282 / 08084751517
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Harmonrandyz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
brianromel:

Quoted
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Harmonrandyz(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
brianromel:

Quoted
Acrofab:
I have uncracked palm kernel in ebonyi state. Interested person should quote me.

am interested contact via (ignazworld@gmail.com) for further discussion.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by prince13: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
WHAT TYPE OF PALM KERNEL DO YOU BUY,THE CRACKED ONE OR THE UNCRACKED ONE?
karlxavier:
Good day house, for people that have Palm kernel, you can as well sell to us any quality at your disposal. You can send me an email if you have Palm kernel for sale and what price. We are interested in buying all your Palm kernel products. Just give me a call or send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Harmonrandyz(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by prince13 : 9:13pm On Sep 04 WHAT TYPE OF PALM KERNEL DO YOU BUY,THE CRACKED ONE OR THE UNCRACKED ONE?
Hi, prince, We buy un-cracked palm kernel. 1. wherein is your location? 2. What is your price per ton? 3. what can we get on weekly basis? you can furnish me with details via ignazworld@gmail.com
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by yeyelaafin: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2016
pls I want to start palm oil business,kindly help out on what I need to know,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.