Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam (833 Views)

No Quitting APC, Tinubu Vows; Buhari Deceived The North With Islam Says Junaid / Kenneth Kobani Charged With Terrorism / List Of Terrorism Charges Against Arrested Radio Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam
The actions of ISIS (and it’s affiliates like Boko Aram) have NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.
So let’s assess what has “nothing to do with Islam”.
Islam is based on a Corpus of writings; the Sharia, the Sunnah (Sirat and hadith) and the Quran. It also has it’s prophet, Mohammed (as the pinnacle of morality and godly behaviour) and it’s god, Allah.
I shall now consider each in turn:
Sharia law.
Al-Shabaab have launched attacks on the non-Muslim countries around Somalia.
Boko Haraam and ISIS take sex-slaves.
Both gleefully slaughter non-Muslims.
As we know these things are nothing to do with Islam.
Allah’s holy and perfect laws – aka Sharia (see for example “reliance of the traveller”), have sections explaining how Muslims should go about taking sex slaves and raid non-Muslim countries bordering the Islamic state(s), killing those who resist in any way.
Thus these laws have nothing to do with Islam and if one part of Allah’s holy and perfect laws havenothing to do with Islam then intrinsically all other Sharia laws have nothing to do with Islam either.
The Sunnah.
This is comprised of the Sirat – the biographies of Mohammed and the Hadith – the sayings of Mohammed.
The earliest extant example of Sirat is that of ibn Ishaq/ibn Hisham. Parts of this work detail the capture of sex-slaves and the killing of non-Muslims.
We know that these things have nothing to do with Islam so it follows that this Sirat – the oldest and most reliable – also has nothing to do with Islam.
The most famous hadith collections amongst the Sunnis are those of Muslim and Bukhari. They are so revered as to be part of the ‘canon’ of scripture for many Sunnis (but not the “quran only” or “quranite” Muslims to be fair).
According to the organisation “Political Islam” of the verses that refer to Jihad in the Sahih collection 98% (give or take) are devoted to sword-jihad and the killing of non-Muslims.
We know that such an attitude to non-Muslims has nothing to do with Islam, thus these hadith havenothing to do with Islam.
Muslim and Bukhari, who both rejected as fabricated or defective something like 99% of all the hadith they came across before compiling their “Sahih” collections use the same criteria to assess the validity of all the hadith they deemed “sahih” – i.e. correct/true.
Thus if a whole tranche of their hadith are shown to have nothing to do with Islam we have to dismiss the lot as having nothing to do with Islam because to do otherwise would be to use double standards.
Mohammed.
Mohammed is the “man made perfect” (Al-ihsan al-Kamil) and the perfect example for humanity for all time according to the Quran.
Mohammed enslaved, raped, killed and robed non-Muslims. As we know all these actions are nothing to do with Islam therefore we can say that Mohammed has nothing to do with Islam. Again, to do otherwise would be to use double-standards, we would be taking a “pick-n-mix” attitude to Mohammed which, given that he is the “perfect man” would be just so wrong.
The Koran.
The Koran contains some 112 verses relating to violence and many relating to the killing of non-Muslims. The Koran purports to the the literal word of Allah, the god of Islam, who is also “al-Haqq” – The Truth.
Therefore, each and every word of the Quran must be Allah’s and must be true. But we know that the “words of violence” have nothing to do with Islam.
If some of the Quran has nothing to do with Islam then it can’t be the literal words of Allah nor can it be true.
Yet again, unless we use double-standards we are forced to conclude that the Quran has nothing to do with Islam.
Allah.
Allah is the god ‘revealed’ in the Quran (we can discount the earlier Abrahamic scriptures because the Koran tells us they are corrupted) and in the Koran it is Allah who is giving the orders to kill, despoil and enslave non-Muslims. We know such actions or commands have nothing to do with Islam, thus it follows that Allah has nothing to do with Islam.
Conclusion.
Starting with the premise that Islamic terrorism “has nothing to do with Islam” we can logically deduce that:
 The Sharia has nothing to do with Islam.
 The Sunnah has nothing to do with Islam.
 Mohammed has nothing to do with Islam.
 The Quran has nothing to do with Islam.
 Allah has nothing to do with Islam.
Thus none of Islam’s foundational texts and personalities actually have anything whatsoever to do with Islam.
To put this in a nutshell we arrive at the conclusion that:
Islam has nothing to do with Islam.
This is an example of “reductio ad absurdam” (reduction to absurdity).
Thus those who peddle this line are either liars or themselves deceived.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by HARDDON: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Quote all d senseless supRah u cud, the fact remains that jihad is well spelt out in ur hell book, including 72 virgins: male or females, As it's all that oppose that evuls religion is termed infidels And As such r not worthy to live!

Religion of violence n bigotry, intolerance n die hard yearning for power.

All the blood u all have shed speak against u daily!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HARDDON:

Quote all d senseless supRah u cud, the fact remains that jihad is well spelt out in ur hell book, including 72 virgins: male or females, As it's all that oppose that evuls religion is termed infidels And As such r not worthy to live!

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by HARDDON: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
mauriceju2:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy

Yea Sure! Terrorism has got nothing to do with islam
Tru dah
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by azeeza(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
May Allah forgive you amin. Ya Allah guide our utterances and protect us against enemies of Islam. We shall prevail In Sha Allah.
HARDDON:

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by vega84(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin u wan present fr here? Islam has everytin to do wit terrorism!. Till date 90percent of terrorists in the whole has their link frm islam. Rubbish evil Reglion.! #vegatalks
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Blackfire(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Islam allah mohamed.... Tears sorrows blood.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by nedupel(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will believe if you can prove if this statement is true or false.
''All terrorists are Islam but not all Islam are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Of course... and the most deadly terrorists of the world are all Christians. Talking about playing the ostrich.

Ayman al-Zawahiri
Nasir al Wuhayshi
Doku Umarov
Abubakar Shekau
Sirajuddin Haqqani
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Abu Muhammad al-Julani
Moktar Belmoktar
Ahmed Abdi Godane
Ibrahim al-Asiri
Osama Bin Ladin
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by psucc(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Then tell me the nation with Islam which is at peace with itself and I will gladly join you.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
No it has nothing to do with islam but it has everything to do with allah.

Bunch of fukards called is..m

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
azeeza:
May Allah forgive you amin. Ya Allah guide our utterances and protect us against enemies of Islam. We shall prevail In Sha Allah.
Den allahh shld talk to his children to stop dis shitz

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by ojun50(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
But Islam Has somtin To Do Terrorism
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by ojun50(m): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
But Islam Has somtin To Do with Terrorism
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
What could have possibly been better to show off to naive and gullible infidel than a Muslim wiping out terrorists and thus asserting that “Yesss! Islam is a religion of peace”///
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Lattop(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
OP I don't know how i can calculate the amount of your foolishness. Can u pls just share me 2 hadith and just 2 chapter of the quran that backed ur rubbish.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
you have nothing to do with Islam because you don't know what is hadith grin grin grin grin grin, can you show us the infidel that Islam is a religion of peace by wiping out terrorists in your land? All Nigerian knows that it's only the Muslims that can put an end to the activities of Boko Haram in the north, any way convince others otherwise before you come back to me, ok desert monkey
Lattop:
OP I don't know how i can calculate the amount of your foolishness. Can u pls just share me 2 hadith and just 2 chapter of the quran that backed ur rubbish.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Lattop(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
mauriceju2:
you have nothing to do with Islam because you don't know what is hadith grin grin grin grin grin
now i should undastand u smoke too much weed today
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
desert monkey, dont kill any body there ooo thinking that is me ooo im too far from you ooo
Lattop:
now i should undastand u smoke too much weed today
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by Lattop(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
mauriceju2:
desert monkey, dont kill any body there ooo thinking that is me ooo im too far from you ooo
cool i pray for the light of truth to shine to ur gullible brain
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
MY Conclusion.
Starting with the premise that Islamic terrorism “has nothing to do with Islam” we can logically deduce that:
Thus none of Islam’s foundational texts and personalities actually have anything whatsoever to do with Islam.
Thus those who peddle this line are either liars or themselves deceived, THEY ARE HALF HUMAN, .

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
MY Conclusion.
Thus those who peddle this line are either liars or themselves deceived, THEY ARE HALF HUMAN, .
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by mauriceju2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
I HOPE YOU WILL NOT KILL ANY BODY BECAUSE OF THIS POST?
Lattop:
cool i pray for the light of truth to shine to ur gullible brain
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam by HARDDON: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
azeeza:

undecided undecided

I do bliv a god that can't fight for himself is no more than a drenched rat! May The one true God open up your eyes so u can see the light

(1) (Reply)

The Illuminati Sodomite War Against Humanity. / Nigeria's First Gold Refinery To Be Established In Zamfara / Jonathan Govt-ordered Arms Yet To Arrive – Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.