Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,211 members, 7,849,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Basketmouth Attacks PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basketmouth Attacks PDP (2824 Views)

Policemen Watch As APC Thug Attacks PDP Supporter Wit Axe Edo Tribunal Hearing( / Drama In Abia Tribunal As Holy Spirit Attacks Pdp's Witness In Live Sitting / Presidency Attacks PDP, Says Jonathan’s Economic Achievements Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by fulanimafia: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Funnyless comedian opportunist also have opinion? Anyway he must be in tune with the lagos ibadan press or his shows suffer

So if he is relegated to Biafra he will be out of business and lose his career?

These are the smart Igbos that love One Nigeria that we keep telling you lot about. The dumb, broke ones should keep wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by CSTR2: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

So if he is relegated to Biafra he will be out of business and lose his career?

These are the smart Igbos that love One Nigeria that we keep telling you lot about. The dumb, broke ones should keep wailing.
Love one nigeria?
Do you know how mad and irrational that sounds? How can you love a country with no possible future?
It is like asking a british to love somalia.
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by fulanimafia: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
CSTR2:
Love one nigeria?
Do you know how mad and irrational that sounds? How can you love a country with no possible future?
It is like asking a british to love somalia.

Don't get it twisted, our refineries are working again, our external reserves are rising, textile industries are waking up; Nigeria's future is bright cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by BB013(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
can basketmouth shut his fuckup too n face his comedy show??
this is one problem we have here with all these quacks celebrities around...they always go apolitical... not minding their professional image!
its not like this in a saner environment!
what has he contribute to the nation building.. within his capacity?
nothing!
instead of looking fr what he can do for Nigeria he's busy looking fr what Nigeria can do for him
all he can do better is snapping selfie n laughing nonsense only to come n spew thrash
#ediot

And this one problem we all ve u jobless folks like u, u always go political instead of u go find how toske ur family proud
Nd wot ve u contributed to ur society that u keep talking ill of it?
Let he who is without sun cast d first stone
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by CSTR2: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2015
fulanimafia:

Don't get it twisted, our refineries are working again, our external reserves are rising, textile industries are waking up; Nigeria's future is bright cheesy
You are a fulani afterall. As long as the politics is in your control then everything is fine, i am sure the bloodshed in the north don't bother you anymore since buhari is now president.
Some people holds on the other hand holds a higher standard for nationhood.
The price of fuel just rose up by N25. Mind boggling security challenges that questions national sovereignty and can cripple the destiny of any nation are commonplace in Nigeria.
Even buhari knows Nigeria is a failed state.
Anyway, Nigeria can continue with those that want it to continue. Some people want out.
I am sure you would agree with me that they should be allowed to have a choice.
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by sammyj: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Well said Basket mouth don't mind the Otondos !!!!
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by Jaideyone(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
can basketmouth shut his fuckup too n face his comedy show??
this is one problem we have here with all these quacks celebrities around...they always go apolitical... not minding their professional image!
its not like this in a saner environment!
what has he contribute to the nation building.. within his capacity?
nothing!
instead of looking fr what he can do for Nigeria he's busy looking fr what Nigeria can do for him
all he can do better is snapping selfie n laughing nonsense only to come n spew thrash
#ediot
bros try and use your head pls. he's a comedian but he's first and foremost a citizen of this country so he gas the right to air his views concerning the politics of this country. next time think well before posting. have a great day
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by Etruth: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
CSTR2:
[s]Have you ever seen a national referendum that is 100% in the history of the world, you mindless illiterate?
As long as the MAJORITY desires something different, basketmouth and his likes becomes irrelevant[/s].
What's with the insult? Did I refer to you in my previous post? Are you a wailing wailer? Don't do this next time, ok? You are at liberty to ignore my comment if you have nothing reasonable to say! Was any referendum conducted in Biafra? Cos I know none has been conducted in Nigeria so far. Kindly desist from personal attacks on my mention henceforth. Gawaa, eme kwa zi njo ozo . Go and sin no more
Re: Basketmouth Attacks PDP by CSTR2: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Etruth:
What's with the insult? Did I refer to you in my previous post? Are you a wailing wailer? Don't do this next time, ok? You are at liberty to ignore my comment if you have nothing reasonable to say! Was any referendum conducted in Biafra? Cos I know none has been conducted in Nigeria so far. Kindly desist from personal attacks on my mention henceforth. Gawaa, eme kwa zi njo ozo . Go and sin no more
Your views were stupidd.
Baketmouth opinion does not affect the majority who wants biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Pro-biafra Protester Allegedly Shot By Policemen.. Very Graphic Photos / Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / BREAKING News:ongoing Trouble In Benin City,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.