Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (28738 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Chubhie: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Disconnect ur cable and get a strong decoder to get free to air stations like dove tv and Emmanuel tv.
LOL. She will go and watch it in some romantic guys crib.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Amaechi5(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
SirLegal:
Women and Telemundos.

To even watch football matches in my place is now a herculean task, cause it clashes with the time of this their telemundo.

Am thinking of how i will cope when the UEFA Champions league starts again.

TELEMUNDOS been deceiving Nigerian Ladies since 1900AD.
buahahahaha me and sister use to quarrel because of this, I want to watch uefa championship and she wants to watch telenovela Telemundo. But thank God am now in my own house all alone.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Omolola1(f): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
LMAO!!

Telemundo causing GBEGE in Nigeria since 2012
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by DoroMega: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Let him also start to watch telemundo,him fit learn small from there.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Willswise(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
The influence of television programs on people's lives is greatly alarming

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by shalomm: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
marwanafrica:

oga if u no wan give urs give ur poo shut

see your life....? they brought their issue for someone like you to comment sad too bad
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by SirLegal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amaechi5:
buahahahaha me and sister use to quarrel because of this, I want to watch uefa championship and she wants to watch telenovela Telemundo. But thank God am now in my own house all alone.

Good for you mate. Can't wait to be on my own.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by kenx1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
I PLACE A CURSE ON TELEMOUDO
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by tsdarkside(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
black-women should start understanding the minds of black-men...is a defect of the black-man...he will always choose the light-skinned women over you....first you have to understand that...then make your strategies.....

and again..its a defect...its not black-womens fault.....

it has to do,with the self-hatred that the black-man has for his own self...think over that..........
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Chris95(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Let him Tell ha shez nt as pretty as d telemundo ladies...so she doesnt deserve d kind of luv dey get grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by edwife(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
omisakint:
Dtsv taking our money, now taking our wives..

gringringrin Pele o...
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by lastpage: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
captianfreeman:
Help, his wife will always nag and complain all the time, about him not being romantic, more especially after watching a certain TV channel call TELEMUMDO. Note: that telemundo is a TV channel that is very popular for it broadcast of love movies.
This development is gradually ruining their relationship. what do you think he should do??

He should keep watching while she should just pour water inside the DVBox when he's gone to work one day! grin grin grin

Seriously, being romantic has nothing to do with Telemundo.
Both of you have issues, work on your marriage otherwise, cracks would develop into one of those gullies in the South East.

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by nonslike: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
It is only Telemundo?
What about ZeeTV and all these Bollywood entertainment.
It's all about love etc. It's fine but these are the way they go about tele programming and hypnosis.

If you want to catch any babe , use her basic hypnotising agent.
Many American and European girls are charmed by Disney characters . Africans and the rest of the world choose Telemundo(south American), Asian TV ie Chinese or Indian or Middles East TV.

Well , have you noticed none of the men in these love movies ever work? They are either very poor and suffering or very rich but in both cases the men have time on their hands like men on Nairaland hahahhahaa na joke o

Anyways. ..The man should take out time and be a Telemundo man and ask her to be a Telemundo woman and if they cannot live or sustain and emulate those lifestyle in a week then they should both get things to do.
Simple
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Johnnoo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tell her she's a gold digger...
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by marwanafrica: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

see your life....? they brought their issue for someone like you to comment sad too bad

ma bro no one knows where solution or remedy to ones prblm wil com frm, so let us keep ezpresing our daily experiences
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whether Telemundo or not, Romance is a necessity in any healthy relationship. It spices things up and builds the relationship

Quickthinkers tutors
Do you need a private tutor around ajah-lekki environs? We teach all subjects, including adult education. We outsource staffs who are highly trained tutors gifted with sensational communication skills, with an in depth knowledge in child psychology and an ability to bring out the best in your child. We are also result oriented.

Contact us; 08174980777 or BBM 2A824AEB
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by bbjummy: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
TELEMUNDO- My best channel wink. "what life took from me" "be careful with my heart".....
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
isacolukay:
Chai!

Go marry! unromantic bachelor
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by shalomm: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
marwanafrica:

ma bro no one knows where solution or remedy to ones problem wil com frm, so let us keep ezpresing our daily experiences

Bros, sorry, but you will believe that different opinion and suggestion will be made, the op or whosoever is concern might pick the wrong choice. that's why there is Marriage counselors or counselors around. I don't think Nairaland is the best place to seek advice, moreover i can bet my dollar on it that most people that commented are not married. How can the unmarried counsel the married on the issue of marriage? MY OPINION though, no offense.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by bbjummy: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
kenx1:
I PLACE A CURSE ON TELEMOUDO
Nah nah! The woman got an issue.
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
telemundo don spoil many of our ladies.dem equate anything dem see for it to real life.ehen pedro ramirez has a big ranch with lots of horses so hencefort since a naija girl watch am for tv so her guy must have a ranch.Allesandro sanchez is so sexy in his cowboy boots and skin tight jeans with pink hat so hencefort ur boyfriend must start wearing skin tight jeans with cowboy boots and a pink hat just coz u watch am for one yeye telemundo film grin.naija girls una funny sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by EmmyBoy2(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
isacolukay:
Chai!
You and this your "chai"... cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by ichommy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin
Joshchi:
He shouldn't renew their subscription when it finishes. She should watch NTA and AIT
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
captianfreeman:
Help, his wife will always nag and complain all the time, about him not being romantic, more especially after watching a certain TV channel call TELEMUMDO. Note: that telemundo is a TV channel that is very popular for it broadcast of love movies.
This development is gradually ruining their relationship. what do you think he should do??

Telemundo is all bou 2 women loving a guy ok tell d guy to make his crush known to d wife den both d crush and d wife fights for his love in a dirty deadly way den d guy shd care for both console both at different times
Or let him tell his relatives to hate her so he can feel for her and be dere for her always romantic enof i guess
Den maybe d wife wud later realise her life in reality was a blessing before telemundo
*telemundo's tv romance is bcked up by jealosy revenge and rivality
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Samiceman:
Telemundo..... I rather watch papa Nkechi over and over again
i prefer watching papa ajasco and company smiley
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by tjskii(f): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hahahahah... I remember I did the something similar when I was in uni... It was about d time 2face's African Queen came out... I had just listened to the lyrics of the song and it was so beautiful... I called my boyfriend and started heckling him..that why wasn't he romantic, why cudnt he be more like 2face...i stil laugh at my naivety.. I really wonder what I was thinking then cheesy grin
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by marwanafrica: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

Bros, sorry, but you will believe that different opinion and suggestion will be made, the op or whosoever is concern might pick the wrong choice. that's why there is Marriage counselors or counselors around. I don't think Nairaland is the best place to seek advice, moreover i can bet my dollar on it that most people that commented are not married. How can the unmarried counsel the married on the issue of marriage? MY OPINION though, no offense.

as a human being with living conscience we all know the favourable nd unfavourable comment so the choice is urs to choose,
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Donlynus(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
He should watch it, very soon she will start cheating on him because that is what telemundo is all about.

1 Like

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by segend(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
ladies watch telemundo and acccuse guys of being unromantic, guys watch p.orn and accuse ladies of being dull in bed

lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Onyiido: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shaadey:
na dah man fu*k up.....he should buy her a radio....then sell off their TV+including their dish

lobbish
I never liked telemundo for anything nt to talk of love film of any sort. I'd prefer to watch action/horror films. Op tell d guy to start watching wrestling so as to show her how to romance on bed too. Mtchewwwww. Telemundo ko, kelemundo ni
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by Skain(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
So wife thinks those actors on telemuundo are actually romantic in real life.

You better wake up from your slumber dear and face reality.

Your oga get too much on his mind
Re: Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! by dinachi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Simple answer if he is not romantic, she should lead the way and show him how to do it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Reasons Why Your Husband Will Be Snatched By A Mistress- Dokun Olumofin / BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.