Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student (863 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student by gratiaeo(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2015

THE 15th graduation ceremony for the 2015/2016 outgoing students of the Lagoon Schools, Lekki, was held recently in Lagos.

Parents, guardians, guests and well-wishers were present to celebrate with the students as awards were given to the Top 5 graduating students as well as the Top 5 since SS1.

A friend school, Kaplan International College, expressing their long-standing relationship with Lagoon and its commitment to encourage excellence in academics, presented certificates of achievement and laptops to the Best Graduating Student in English, Oluchibuchi Njere, who also happened to be the  Overall Best Graduating Student and the Best Graduating Student in Mathematics/Further Mathematics, Toluwanimi Makinwa.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/oluchibuchi-njere-wins-lagoon-schools-overall-best-graduating-student/
Re: Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student by maverickdude(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2015
k
Re: Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student by kossyablaze(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Brain comes before beauty...Buh satan don punish people like introvert wey no get any.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
The name of the school needs to be changed from Lagoon (proposed Nazi death camp) to something reasonable.

I dislike hearing the name Lagoon since it became prominent during last elections.

Lagoon in Nigeria is same as Confederate Flag in US, they both symbolize racism.
Re: Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student by Tolexander: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Lagoon school!

So the Ndigbo have started trying their adaptability and success out before Oba Akinlolu eventually executes his plan throwing them in lagoon.

When I saw the lagoon news prior to the election, I just laughed to myself and said "only few will die, before one knows, the lagoon is already a human habitat". Of course Igbo tribe can survive anywhere and anything.
Re: Oluchibuchi Njere Wins Lagoon School’s Overall Best Graduating Student by joseph1832(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Tolexander:
Lagoon school!

So the Ndigbo have started trying their adaptability and success out before Oba Akinlolu eventually executes his plan throwing them in lagoon.

When I saw the lagoon news prior to the election, I just laughed to myself and said "only few will die, before one knows, the lagoon is already a human habitat". Of course Igbo tribe can survive anywhere and anything.
Very soon they will start selling "Made in Lagoon" t shirts, shoes and handbag. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why FRSC Is The Least Corrupt Parastatal In Nigeria / Breaking: BSU Medical Students Besiege Vc’s Office With Coffin Of Dead Colleague / OONI: Sijuwade’s Son Weds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.