Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate (27390 Views)

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by themilanway(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
jwils:
JONA achieved what BUHARI will never achieved in his life "keeping Nigeria together after election by accepting defeat, what BUHARI failed to do for once in his political carrier"........... All hail GEJ the peacemaker

grin grin grin grin ;DIn sport the only most sensible to do is congratulate your opponent and that's exactly what Jona did,especially going by the dirty and disgusting tatics Joanthan and mudslingers like you threw at him.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by themilanway(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
jwils:
JONA achieved what BUHARI will never achieved in his life "keeping Nigeria together after election by accepting defeat, what BUHARI failed to do for once in his political carrier"........... All hail GEJ the peacemaker

grin grin grin grin ;DIn sport the only most sensible thing to do is congratulate your opponent and that's exactly what Jona did,especially going by the dirty and disgusting tatics Joanthan and mudslingers like you threw at him.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by sunkoye: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
ionsman:

If you have the privilege of standing face to face with Buhari, can you tell him he is the dumbest president in the history of Nigeria?
apologies....the guy is sum undergraduate that does not know his left from right.

heck, we were much more sound intellectually than this in those lovely days...
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by 9jatatafo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Olodo, does WAEC issue certificate twice?

You are talking as if you are from moon. In Nigeria, a big fish like PMB can be issued that WAEC certificate 1000 times.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by cyprus000: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
BraniacX:

My late uncle was drafted into the army around 1965 after his o'levels, he never dropped his originals you shameless bunch of partisan liars angry
[size=13pt]
Why is it that peeps of this dayz choose to wallow in ignorance and make fallacous conclusion.

Before you quote me again,make sure you go through that link.

www.punchng.com/news/its-an-insult-on-the-military-to-question-buharis-certificate-gen-akinrinade/

I still advice you to employ google to liberate you from swamp of ignorance
And for the record,I am none partisan and a stunch biafrian,who hates ignorance and never allow sentiments becloud my sense of reasoning.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by brirold(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is this what he went there to do. He has spent two months there and all we hear of is Tribal Political appointment/ Inter party Crisis/Revenge (Find my certificate that was never there)... Mr president please sit up and start producing results... That's all we need Sir.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Sabdeejat: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Whether he get cert or not,he is still the president,and this is the time for fools to know the important of majority.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Shouldn't they be investigating his cerfitikate instead? grin
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by BraniacX(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Why is it that peeps of this dayz choose to wallow in ignorance and make fallacous conclusion.

Before you quote me again,make sure you go through that link.

www.punchng.com/news/its-an-insult-on-the-military-to-question-buharis-certificate-gen-akinrinade/

I still advice you to employ google to liberate you from swamp of ignorance
And for the record,I am none partisan and a stuch biafrian,who hates ignorance and never allow sentiments becloud my sense of reasoning.
[/size]

And did the fvcking partisan punch and the slowpoke pro-buhari south-wastern ex-general they interviewed ask my late uncles family for their take on the matter? If his cambridge o'levels still exist safe in his son's keeping, who are you, akinrinade and the punch to tell me otherwise?

Go get creative with your lies boy, some of us are way smarter than the sheepherd mentality sai buhari chanters
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by MrALIVE: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
but buhari doesn't have certificate na. dumbest president in the history of Nigeria.
you still dey vex say Buhari na president? Eh MUFU!
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Sacramento4real(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Giddyprance:
Even if the force headquarter is upturned, I have no doubts that the certificate can never be found cos it doesn't exist!!!!!
Force headquarters? undecided
Bros, why u dey fall ur hand na.Buhari nor serve under the Nigerian Police o.Wetin he certificate wan go find for Force headquarters na.

Now tell me,who is the dullard between u and Buhari? grin
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by trueteller: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
ionsman:

If you have the privilege of standing face to face with Buhari, can you tell him he is the dumbest president in the history of Nigeria?
Are you doubting the fact that Buhari is a dead wood and a daft?
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by phemmyutd(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
No one leaves original copies of his credentials with their employers or institutions. Besides photocopying machines have been in existence for ages now.Tinubu's the NATION newspaper ,we are not buying your propaganda

and you call Buhari dumb ? Your own worst. go and find out. all military submit there original certificate b4 u can be enrol. that's the rule
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by trueteller: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
ionsman:

Are you doubting the fact that Buhari is a dead wood and a daft
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
you mean dullard!nho ?

President Buhari that your and Ur family can neva reach or achieve what he has been able to achieved in his life.. Sit down there and kip writing rubbish on here so that pple can like your useless and brainless post while pmb is enjoying is life and turning this country to a beta place to live...
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by cjrane: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why investigate them? Just tie them to a tree and execute them to prove you are Idi Amin.

Just asking, did the courts disqualify Buhari for not having WAEC result as the constitution stipulated? Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Realist2: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
WAEC and Cambridge university stil have records of exams it conducted in the 60s,If Buhari claims the ""certificates" he dropped with the army was mutilated or destroyed he should approach them like the ex-VP Sambo Did to ABU zaria when the original copies of his certificates was destroyed by fire

Exactly, when the heat of Buhari certificate saga was on, some concerned Nigerians approached Cambridge university to confirm or deny Buhari certificate to matter to rest, their reply was '' We can't Confirm the authenticity of any certificate without permission of the candidate, that if only Buhari approve it''.
At that point was thinking he will give the approval to laid rest the case but never, just like his asset declaration that BPP seek his approval before making his asset public.
At that point we come to a conclusion that something is fishy.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by JayB11(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
but buhari doesn't have certificate na. dumbest president in the history of Nigeria.
Just Imagine This Toddler Thinking Like Boko Haram!!! If Your Hatred For PMB Kicks Him Out Of Seat, Is Your Educated, Genius And Brilliant Bald Headed Father Take Over This Man Nobi Your Father's Mate Ohhhh!!! #Respect_Is_Reciprocal
#Grow_Up!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by millionaireman: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:

But today in Nigeria's political space, with PMB atop, black can be turned to become white. And Buharists shall be singing Oh Yes, as white is turned black.

When the Buhari's ruled Nigeria for decades, did any group, including the SOPHISTICATED SW, talk of corruption in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by strongerthaneva(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
na death go ear that ur mouth stupid bastard..idiot nimcumpoop..
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by jwils(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin ;DIn sport the only most sensible thing to do is congratulate your opponent and that's exactly what Jona did,especially going by the dirty and disgusting tatics Joanthan and mudslingers like you threw at him.

BUHARI must have known this, is it not a shameful thing that a slowpoke like u knows that even in sport the loser usually accept defeat and congratulate the winner, but your boss keep causing mayhem that leads to many people loosing their lives on loosing election previously.

Am not surprise you are on his defence
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
does Buhari have any SSCE certificate? He has been commander-in-chief of the army for almost two months now and yet we are yet to see the certificates he claimed he left with the army.I think its high time these APC propaganda outlets realised we are not fools
Very funny

You are such a stupíd foól
Medicine after death grin
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by peeta89(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have always said it on this platform that all these Easterners will always cry when President Buhari want to make or take any action.

He has the right to probe the immediate ex service chiefs who were involved in his certificate saga.

Calling him a dullard and saying he does not have certificates is un call for. Jonathan and Sambo upon the PhD and Masters what did they do within 6yrs? Yet you guys will keep beefing Buhari.

Whether he has certificate or not he's our president. All the Igbos on this platform should go and start living with Jonathan.

Buhari carry on ooooooooooooo. Tanoids can go and hug and kiss transformer. All this Igbo people that did not vote for Buhari are just beefing d guy carelessly. You guys should take your time oooooooo.

Buhari carry dey go.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by peeta89(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Who are these people on Nairaland ishilove, lalasticlala?
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Nellybii: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari stop looking for who to blame for your dullardness and inability to pass WASC. Why are you trying to crucify the service chiefs for telling the truth. You don't have a certificate!

But if you do, it's very simple. Just go and obtain a certified true copy from Cambridge University. That's the only way Nigerians would believe that you are not a secondary school dropout.

Biafrans you meant to say
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by dblaisepascal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
otunsman:
With the witch-hunting abi?How many apc politicians have been prosecuted? Abi them no dey steal?With the naira deprecating daily.FYI,power supply was not part of buhari's campaign promises. He is sustaining jonathan power project.Infact electricity supply is not regular.
it will do us good if we toll d line of truth' I am not a polician but a concerned Nigerian" Buhari is not a magician' two months isn't enough to lay foundation, secure bricks and roof a house' it's a gradual process' BRAVO
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Ayo8(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:

All these 1999 kids coming here to post trash smh...
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Duru1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
M. Buhari is a typical Nigerian fraud.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by ChimaAdeoye: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
cjrane:
Why investigate them? Just tie them to a tree and execute them to prove you are Idi Amin.

Just asking, did the courts disqualify Buhari for not having WAEC result as the constitution stipulated? Food for thought.

[size=15pt]My brother,
Buhari is a true dulllard!
If he was not prevented from contesting and did not suffer any exclusion from the electoral process due to the fact that he did not have WAEC result, what grounds is he seeking to punish people?
A truly vegeful village dulllard!
He should execute all the service chiefs immediately. Why is he making noise telling us about it?
yeye dey smell.....
[/size]
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Nellybii: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Olodo, does WAEC issue certificate twice?

Don't mind the igbo secondhand cloth sellers that come here to type poo. Most of then are so ignorant and they are not ashamed because that is how they were trained. The most shameless people. Stealing is called smartness in the South East Kingdom.
Re: Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate by Nellybii: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
Tbh, I don't understand this people.
Is it not on record that the military is said to have found the certificate?
How come the status is still "Disappeared"

Oh wait, on closer scruitny of this OP, I find that it is actually "some" military officers (who probably weren't in on the lie) that are now demanding that the army chiefs be quizzed.

One thing still begs the question....
Without soliciting anyone's approval, we saw a doctored report of Buhari's result via premiumtimes....
When the military finally found the original, what stopped them from publishing (at least a photocopy) as usual through the media, so we can all attest to Mr President's integrity and honesty?

You see why I consider this stance on corruption and integrity quite hypocritical?

And who the hell are you?
A nonentity, anonymous ignoramus.

For your wailing problems, connect to
www.wildwailingwailers.com
Wailing for Nigeria since 1970

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators / Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.