Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,278 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed (1407 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
The residing Bishop of this new fire fire church where my soon to be wife worship says if my woman is not confirmed virgin he wouldn't conduct the marriage ceremony and my woman will be suspended from church if she wed outside the church

For me o I don't have any relationship with any of these so called MOGs but bae who so much devoted her time to the church is so disappointed right now

She says she want to do it despite knowing the result is deff negative

I insist NO eventho she was a v how on earth is that supposed to be a criterion for marriage

Have you ever heard of something like this?
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by wordbank(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guys no wan hear say pastor chop remain for dem ooo

2 Likes

Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
koretgringringringrin
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by bankyblue(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
how will he do it?
using his d*ck or candle?

somebody will God sooner than he expected.
hiss
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin how's he gonna do that
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hiaaan!

Must you marry in that church?
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by mperoakeem(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
virginity test indeed
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Tnycee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
How is that possible?? If he confirms her virginity, that will be a sin to him. Its not his business to know if the girl is a virgin or not. he should leave that to you, your babe, and God.

(My Opinion)
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by tommysparks: 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don talk am here before say I go soon machete all this fake men calling themselves pastors. So the pastor don decide to see the unclothedness of all the girls getting married in his church ba? Bloody pervert. I just pity you (op) and your dumb fjance. Why your papa no follow ask to confirm her virginity too and her mother ask to confirm you to be virgin too. Or maybe the pastor wife suppose confirm you too if you be virgin. Nonsense.
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Chibuhealth(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guy open ur eyes oo. The Pastor will soon do the job for you with anointing oil. Which kind yeye virginity test? Chai! Religion is dealing with Africans

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Olami90: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op, can't u guys just go for traditional $ court wedding? If ur babe is tellin u d truth, can't u leave his church nd join a new bible believing church?

Dunno why I'm avin d feelin dat ur babe dcivin u.mayb she has also given it to d man or just willing to because I don't knw why any serious lady wld wanna undergo virginity test by her pastor.

How wil d pastor go abt it? And wot after he don confirm she is not a virgin, is he still goin to join u pple in his church??
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by ivyT(f): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hiaaan!
Must you marry in that church?
I wonder o
Op fit lie ehn.
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hehehe...

He needs to do a sexual performance test on her too.

Your role as the man is handling ret@rded bullshit like this. Tell him to go to hell.
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by kennykg(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lmao
See pastor way don dey eye d babe but no know how e go run d package don see format to use.
So when virginity don turn bases for been a church member or ticket for making heaven....

God please just grant me one wish on judgment day... Let's us all recognize ourselves, so we go know who enter heaven or hell
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by ShayGirl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
What rights do pastors now have over a member's privacy
I mean it isn't a do or die affair to wed there wen there r other churches and branches elsewhere .....Suspension my foot!!!!
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
dat ur pastor ehn grin
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by snadguy007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
There is a new app on Google play store called VTA (Virginity Test App). I think your girlfriend might need it.

Ciao!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Shebarh(f): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
allow him na d spirit is moving him grin
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by Ivanspring(f): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is fiction.
Re: Her Pastor Wants To Perform Virginty Test On My Fiancee Before We Can Wed by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Did you ask the method in which the test will be carried out? Huh? I pity you Pastor sef wan chop b4 discharging her.. They call it Freedom!

(1) (Reply)

Girls Under Hijab / Has Any Other Nairalander Encountered This? (damn) / I Nid New Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.