Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) (1965 Views)

They Say I Look Like Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Man Says (Photos) / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / Okar Coup Anniversary: IBB Disappeared with Charm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by reportnaija(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-H6zHwOPtqZ8/VaeHXEQBXLI/AAAAAAAF6Y0/SU531-MiHE8/s1600/3.png[/img]
A human rights activist named Dare claims a lady named Nkiru Obi, who gave birth to his babies in February 2014, has refused to let him see his children and he no longer has a way of contacting her. He reached to LIB for help in case anyone knows the lady. Below is his email to me...

I need assistance in tracking this lady Nkiruka Obi by name. She is based in Ugeli Delta State. She ran away with my babies. Triplet… She gave birth to them Feb 26th 2014. My family and I went to the hospital to pay the bills and also to see my wife to be and babies, but when we got there she was gone. We later found out that she left the hospital the same day. We then went to the address which she said to be her home address (No 110 Low Cost Estate, Ugeli) and found out there was no such address. We never got to see her nor by babies. She later called to give some reasons for her act.
We then made arrangement to meet her and her family for formalities and engagement. As I can recall, everything was going on fine… they gave us a date to come over. One the day of the naming ceremony, which was at my place in Lagos, non of her family came over. All they did was send names over the phone and gave excuses for not being able to appear. Nkiru and I talk on phone every day, if possible every 5 minutes. I didn’t know she was actually playing Games with me. She kept on telling me not to come over yet due to some reasons that there was a fight in her place in Ugeli Delta State which I later found out to all be fabricated. I still have not seen any of my babies for 5 Months now. All she does was make me hear their voices and send pictures over the phone.

When I decided I couldn’t take it anymore and must go to her, we then both agreed to meet on Monday 13th July 2015. All of a sudden, by late Friday 10th July all her phones were switched off. I then tried calling who she said to be her mom and dad but their phones were also off. As off today, I still haven’t heard from any of them. After making some research, I found out this is not the first time she is doing such. Now am scared she has plans to sell my babies as I found out that’s what they do now. Nigerians, please help me get my babies back. Nigerians, is this how IGBO people behave? Is it because I am YORUBA? Please contact me if you have any information regarding her whereabouts or any of her family.

PLS HELP ME….. HELP ME… I AM IN PAIN… WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRIPLET HERE…. HELP.. HELP.. HELP… PLEASE CONTACT ME : 08182617076 Dare - Nigerian Human Right Activist.

SOURCE
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/man-says-his-babymama-has-disappeared.html

http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/07/man-says-his-babymama-has-disappeared.html
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by maverickdude(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
iyawo ti a ba fi ijo fe,iran lo ma wo lo gbeyin

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
And why is d man sad? D woman just made life easier for him. #congrat bro
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
nawa o, things dey happen for this country.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by obaobirin: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
shocked shocked

All truths are parallel..

The truth can't be covered for long. She and her conspirators can hide for now but not forever.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
He must have abandoned her during gestation. And after realizing she gave birth safely to triplets, he's now claiming ownership.

By the way, the bastard just mentioned Igbos? Hmm. Make I just hold my mouth before dis Mods go use me test dia keyboard dis hot afternoon.

How am I sure hes even potent enough to father the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
If only you had married her properly before impregnating her,all these fears of your babies will be sold won't come up.

Nkiru,biko produce the babies for their father to cuddle. It is height of wickedness to deny Dare of seeing his babies. Yoruba man no dey joke with children o!

It's funny that a certain woman gave birth to twins,the father of the twins ran away. This time around,a woman gave birth to triplets and the woman ran away with the kids.

What a funny world.

lalasticlala,let's help Dare please.

3 Likes

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Editor1:
He must have abandoned her during gestation. And after realizing she gave birth safely to triplets, he's now claiming ownership.

By the way, the bastard just mentioned Igbos? How am I sure hes even potent enough to father the kids.
dont mind the yoruba goat, he think the girl will marry him? If i hear! Let him check the next door. We Igbos are wise wen it comes to marriage. To marry yoruba man that will end up getting married to another lady (yoruba) in future bcox one woman no dey do them. Guy gaa nodu ala... Erie la gi oru

2 Likes

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
is okay
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
dont mind the yoruba goat, he think the girl will marry him? If i hear! Let him check the next door. We Igbos are wise wen it comes to marriage. To marry yoruba man that will end up getting married to another lady (yoruba) in future bcox one woman no dey do them. Guy gaa nodu ala... Erie la gi oru

Oh pls, listen to yourself? Like your men are better than Yoruba men. At least the guy is willing to take care of his seed. Isn't that better than absconding like that lag-based igboman did the other day, abandoning his wife and six kids to the mercy of the Lagos state government. And talking about Yoruba men marrying more than one wife, let's assume that blanket statement were true, how is that any worse than igbo men and their families who do similarly especially when their wives are unable to produce a male offspring? Folks like you are just numbskulls.

3 Likes

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
All these Nigerian men who impregnate women and wait till the woman gives birth before they start thinking of marriage,this is a lesson for you to learn. If Nkiru didn't have triplets,probably Dare wouldn't go looking for help from Linda Ikeji.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pasting the girls photos all over the cyberspace is totally uncalled for.
Labelling Igbo in such a manner because you couldn't reach your baby mama is bigotry.

To think that this guy has the whole of 9 months to do the marriage rites but didn't do anything shows how unserious he is.

Anyway, we are now in the reign of baby mamas where absurdity is the norm.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
All these Nigerian men who impregnate women and wait till the woman gives birth before they start thinking of marriage,this is a lesson for you to learn. If Nkiru didn't have triplets,probably Dare wouldn't go looking for help from Linda Ikeji.

Come on, I expect more from you. Why are you absolving the women? Unless she was raped then she bears equal responsibility for the pregnancy. If she no wan born for am before marriage, she no go spread her legs for am, or at least Dem go use protection. It's that simple.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Oh pls, listen to yourself? Like your men are better than Yoruba men. At least the guy is willing to take care of his seed. Isn't that better than absconding like that lag-based igboman did the other day, abandoning his wife and six kids to the mercy of the Lagos state government. And talking about Yoruba men marrying more than one wife, let's assume that blanket statement were true, how is that any worse than igbo men and their families who do similarly especially when their wives are unable to produce a male offspring? Folks like you are just numbskulls.
who is he talking to? *looking around*

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
who is talking to? *looking around*

Your ignorant a$$ of course.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Your ignorant a$$ of course.
yoruba toothless dirty bull dog. Plz look for ur fellow dirty type

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Come on, I expect more from you. Why are you absolving the women? Unless she was raped then she bears equal responsibility for the pregnancy. If she no wan born for am before marriage, she no go spread her legs for am. It's that simple.
I am not absolving women. If it's a rape case,that is completely different. In this case we are talking about,Dare should have married Nkiru properly before she gave birth. Then he has the total right on the children. As long as he hasn't married her properly,he cannot claim the kids customarily. Since he wants marriage now,it might be difficult because Nkiru is no where to be found.

front page Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
yoruba toothless dirty bull dog. Plz look for ur fellow dirty type

See this Ngbeke feeling funky. No be your fault, na internet I blame, if not you'd be fetching water at the village stream right about now. Werre like you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

See this Ngbeke feeling funky. No be your fault, na internet I blame, if not you'd be fetching water at the village stream right about now. Werre like you.
village boy! No need to tell you i never fetched from stream since i was born. Yeah! Look for ur fellow water fetchers

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by ShakurM(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
I tell people, Poverty is the beginning of all evils!

I suspect the man no rich at all na why, she no fit try am with Dangote, na she go dey say e be like say one still remain 4 my belle oo

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am not absolving women. If it's a rape case,that is completely different. In this case we are talking about,Dare should have married Nkiru properly before she gave birth. Then he has the total right on the children. As long as he hasn't married her properly,he cannot claim the kids customarily. Since he wants marriage now,it might be difficult because Nkiru is no where to be found.

front page Lalasticlala

You are assuming what you don't know, ms. Unless you are privy to some details of their relationship that the news report didn't touch on, how can you honestly know what transpired between them? Me sef I fit assume say perhaps he asked her to marry him but she turned him down. My point is that we should be careful to pass judgments without having all the facts. I do fault him though for crossing the line by identifying her ethnicity.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

You are assuming what you don't know, ms. Unless you are privy to some details of their relationship that the news report didn't touch on, how can you honestly know what transpired between them? Me sef I fit assume say perhaps he asked her to marry him but she turned him down. My point is that we should be careful to pass judgments without having all the facts. I do fault him though for crossing the line by identifying her ethnicity.
He should have stated that in his story if it was true.

Anyways,i hope he gets to see his babaymama,do the needful and live as family with his kids.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Anyways,i hope he gets to see his babaymama,do the needful and live as family with his kids.

On that we can agree, at least for the sake of the kids.
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by ogochukwu247(f): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
uncle cc lalasticlala
where are u since morning bro...

ft post here
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by melzabull(f): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
If only you had married her properly before impregnating her,all these fears of your babies will be sold won't come up.

Nkiru,biko produce the babies for their father to cuddle. It is height of wickedness to deny Dare of seeing his babies. Yoruba man no dey joke with children o!

It's funny that a certain woman gave birth to twins,the father of the twins ran away. This time around,a woman gave birth to triplets and the woman ran away with the kids.

What a funny world.

lalasticlala,let's help Dare please.
a beg shut up! did he marry her? what right does he have over the kids or the woman. It was her decision to get pregnant and have the babies not his. So it is igbo men that joke with children? ewu

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by melzabull(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

This yoruBandit again? you used the bolded on me just minutes ago and here you are again. Anyway like I told you earlier, that stream water in the village is better than your brown roof slums

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by melzabull(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
village boy! No need to tell you i never fetched from stream since i was born. Yeah! Look for ur fellow water fetchers
Don't mind the goat, as if there's even anything wrong in fetching pure, natural water
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
This yoruBandit again? you used the bolded on me just minutes ago and here you are again. Anyway like I told you earlier, that stream water in the village is better than your brown roof slums

Yeah, whatever. Why not just come out and admit that you are the owner of the Chibuhealth moniker too. Who are you trynna fool?
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
a beg shut up! did he marry her? what right does he have over the kids or the woman. It was her decision to get pregnant and have the babies not his. So it is igbo men that joke with children? ewu
see frustration! kindly go back and read my comment. Me and you no dey drag husband abeg!
Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Yeah, whatever. Why not just come out and admit that you are the owner of the Chibuhealth moniker too. Who are you trynna fool?
this yoruba goat ,stop quoting me. Am not ur mate. I av been on NL before you were born, look for ur equal. Ishilove warn him

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
the guy is compund fool! Ewu ime ofia. Ozu nwuru anwu. Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Man Says His Babymama Has Disappeared With His Triplets (photos) by YoruBanger: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
this yoruba goat ,stop quoting me. Am not ur mate. I av been on NL before you were born, look for ur equal. Ishilove warn him

You are mad! No be jeje I siddon b4 you chased me sotay come here from another thread with your fake moniker. Abeg free me, you are not my type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Yoruba Word For Coward? / "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. / Photo: Nigeria Police Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.