Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

"You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. (1965 Views)

If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / FFK Reacts To Appointment Of Saratu Atta By Ghanaian President-Elect / What Saraki Told Obasanjo - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by PigMeat: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
News Resources USD/NGN Today 05 december 2015 OFFICIAL 198 MARKET 240 « Previous Post Next Post » #BayelsaDecides: 5 Killed In Southern Ijaw, Ex-SSG, APC Chieftain, 49 Others Arrested LOCAL NEWS Ghanaian President Hurls Abuses At Obasanjo 5 hours ago Share on Facebook Tweet it! Share via WhatsApp Send email Ghanaian president, John Mahama and former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo have allegedly fought dirty over Goodluck Jonathan, the immediate past president of Nigeria. L-R: Obasanjo, Mahama According to The Whistle, the two spat on each other, with the Ghanaian president lashing out at Obasanjo at the African Investment Forum in Westminister, London which held the December 1 and 2. The exchange of words degenerated to insults and name calling as John Mahama openly called Olusegun Obasanjo “an idiot” and a “stupid buffoon”. READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Mugabe Refuses To Wear Indian Attire Like His Colleagues At India-Africa Summit Obasanjo had openly accused the Ghanaian President and his government of financially contributing $12m to Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign. He also accused President Mahama of blackmailing and collecting bribes from Nigerian businessmen in Ghana, buying numerous properties in Nigeria and South Africa. It however took the prompt intervention of Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni to calm down their tempers and usher President Mahama to a nearby room to prevent the insult degenerating to a boxing war. The forum was attended by African heads of states including like Malawian president, Matata Ponyo Mapon, the prime minister Democratic Republic of Congo, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia, H.E. Thomas Boni Yayi of the Republic of Benin, H. E. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni of Republic of Uganda and H.E. Charles Gaëtan Xavier-Luc Duval, deputy Prime- Minister Republic of Mauritius among others. Ministers, private equity firms and investors were also at the forum to discuss opportunities for investment and development in African economy. Just recently, the president of Nigeria, Buhari was in Ghana. He was received by President John Mahama of Ghana at the presidential lounge of the Kotoka International Airport. Naij.com Home Page
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by PigMeat: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
How do I share links here? I just copied the above news from naij.com.
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by Stemkay: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Copy n paste the link here.
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by tpiar: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
sike.
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by nanocash: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by chinae(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Spotted!

In another news, he is a very brave man.

One of the posters below me had to Google 'another news' before hitting the 'rely button.
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by austine4real(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
The poster above me is a ga.y.

The poster below me is mopin my urine
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
The two posters above me are end time posters.

The one directly above me just smoked my shiit.
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by VickyRichmond(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
Obasanjo has started turning himself into a nuisance on the continent,the world stage is next.I wish him the best...I advice him to speed up things,there is no time.He must become famous and relevant by all means and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by tomakint: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Real technical knockout for the Egba Chief.....
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by likila: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
and Ghanians are usually polite and gentlemanly.
what did ebora owu do to provoke gentle Ghana?
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by fistonati(m): 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Obasanjo dem tell u but u didn't listen thinking u know all. See how u embarrassed ursef to Ghana.

I wanna start visiting politician in prison
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by morbeta(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
Obj's nuisances has gone Awol.
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by PigMeat: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
News Resources USD/NGN Today 05 december 2015 OFFICIAL 198 MARKET 240 « Previous Post Next Post » #BayelsaDecides: 5 Killed In Southern Ijaw, Ex-SSG, APC Chieftain, 49 Others Arrested LOCAL NEWS Ghanaian President Hurls Abuses At Obasanjo 5 hours ago Share on Facebook Tweet it! Share via WhatsApp Send email Ghanaian president, John Mahama and former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo have allegedly fought dirty over Goodluck Jonathan, the immediate past president of Nigeria. L-R: Obasanjo, Mahama According to The Whistle, the two spat on each other, with the Ghanaian president lashing out at Obasanjo at the African Investment Forum in Westminister, London which held the December 1 and 2. The exchange of words degenerated to insults and name calling as John Mahama openly called Olusegun Obasanjo “an idiot” and a “stupid buffoon”. READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Mugabe Refuses To Wear Indian Attire Like His Colleagues At India-Africa Summit Obasanjo had openly accused the Ghanaian President and his government of financially contributing $12m to Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign. He also accused President Mahama of blackmailing and collecting bribes from Nigerian businessmen in Ghana, buying numerous properties in Nigeria and South Africa. It however took the prompt intervention of Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni to calm down their tempers and usher President Mahama to a nearby room to prevent the insult degenerating to a boxing war. The forum was attended by African heads of states including like Malawian president, Matata Ponyo Mapon, the prime minister Democratic Republic of Congo, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia, H.E. Thomas Boni Yayi of the Republic of Benin, H. E. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni of Republic of Uganda and H.E. Charles Gaëtan Xavier-Luc Duval, deputy Prime- Minister Republic of Mauritius among others. Ministers, private equity firms and investors were also at the forum to discuss opportunities for investment and development in African economy. Just recently, the president of Nigeria, Buhari was in Ghana. He was received by President John Mahama of Ghana at the presidential lounge of the Kotoka International Airport. Naij.com Home Page
Re: "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. by Blizzy9ja: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2015
But the man is just stating the obvious... Only the yoruba's think dis guy is a hero, and I used to think they're smarter than that, but I was wrong

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Renders Nairaland Dumpsite,removes Its Page Sources On FFK NGE / Nigeria Does Not Need Oil To Develop — VP Yemi Osinbajo / Yet President Goodluck Jonathan Is Bad And Corrupt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.