Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d (2464 Views)

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by rudebouy: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis is totally unintentional!

I hav a friend I go to visit close to ma area. His compound is like a mini-estate with lots of flats and all. Der is dis chic I normally see in d compound. Nancy's boobs cot ma attention. I went for her and she accepted. We've been seeing each oda since and I just cant get enof of dose oranges.

I met Gift at a wedding reception close to ma area. Gift has one of the most dangerous curves known to man. Am not an ass man but Gift yansh fit cos brain-hold-up. We exchanged contacts and we started seeing each oda.

Last weekend, I offered to walk her home. By the time we got to her junction, I told her I knew dis street dat I have a friend who stays der. She asked me where, I sed number 21. To my greatest surprise she sed she stays in the exact same compound. I had to fake an urgent call to run somewia, so I cd avoid walking into d street with her.

It just dawned on me dat am actually fvcking two girls who live in the same compound. Nancy is a student and has gone to scl. Gift works and is always available.

How risky can it get? shocked :/ cheesy
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by tpiadotcom: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'd say get a job

6 Likes

Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by boombay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
you need deliverance in France!undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by princebishop(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok, can dis ur act anyway change de price of dollar against naira ?

Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by ikbnice(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just as risky as hugging an ebola victim without contracting the virus.
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by austin2all: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Your life span will decrease on per minute rate
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by goodmorning40: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ashawooo
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by ShayGirl(f): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
That's certainly d price u get for not learning to say "No" to konji wen necessary
U might probably wake up after realising that the two ladies u bleeped are not only neighbours but sisters ....
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Dis is totally unintentional!

I hav a friend I go to visit close to ma area. His compound is like a mini-estate with lots of flats and all. Der is dis chic I normally see in d compound. Nancy's boobs cot ma attention. I went for her and she accepted. We've been seeing each oda since and I just cant get enof of dose oranges.

I met Gift at a wedding reception close to ma area. Gift has one of the most dangerous curves known to man. Am not an ass man but Gift yansh fit cos brain-hold-up. We exchanged contacts and we started seeing each oda.

Last weekend, I offered to walk her home. By the time we got to her junction, I told her I knew dis street dat I have a friend who stays der. She asked me where, I sed number 21. To my greatest surprise she sed she stays in the exact same compound. I had to fake an urgent call to run somewia, so I cd avoid walking into d street with her.

It just dawned on me dat am actually fvcking two girls who live in the same compound. Nancy is a student and has gone to scl. Gift works and is always available.

How risky can it get? shocked :/ cheesy
until one of those girls forget bottle for ur head then u go understand how risky it is dating girls from the same compound grin

1 Like

Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by rudebouy: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
lefulefu:

until one of those girls forget bottle for ur head then u go understand how risky it is dating girls from the same compound grin

Bros na my fear be dat ohcheesy. Well, one must go sha for peace to reign.
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by rudebouy: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShayGirl:
That's certainly d price u get for not learning to say "No" to konji wen necessary
U might probably wake up after realising that the two ladies u bleeped are not only neighbours but sisters ....

Madam I sed it was neva intentional na?cheesy
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Olami90: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dat is wot happens when u av got misplaced priorities.

#olojukokoro

I doubt if u know wot u want in life.
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Dammytrager(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
seen
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by ShayGirl(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Madam I sed it was neva intentional na?cheesy
OK Oga....
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by rudebouy: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShayGirl:

OK Oga....

Meanwhile dat ya dp no baro. I wd be in lagos maybe next month. Mbok can I come and catsh you, so we can mingle?cheesy
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by wordbank(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nothing dey happen
Invite dia two
Chop dada comot for dia kpetus
I dey behind u
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by ShayGirl(f): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2015
rudebouy:

Meanwhile dat ya dp no baro. I wd be in lagos maybe next month. Mbok can I come and catsh you, so we can mingle?cheesy
Pp

Abeg, no come catch me cos am nt single....Lol!!
tongue....
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by rudebouy: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
ShayGirl:
Pp

Abeg, no come catch me cos am nt single....Lol!! tongue....
Dont worry, ur insafe hands. I wd let u know when am in lagos
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
I thought the France joke was up wink
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by ShayGirl(f): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2015
rudebouy:

Dont worry, ur insafe hands. I wd let u know when am in lagos
Lol...aiit
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by harffie(m): 5:39am On Jul 19, 2015
boombay:
that's right boombay..
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Guy fire on. you are a bomb
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by delectablegyal(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Olami90:
Dat is wot happens when u av got misplaced priorities.

#olojukokoro

I doubt if u know wot u want in life.

This I.diot has been listening to whispers of the early morning on rc1023fm.
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Kingsley1000(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
it's just normal,there's no risk in that,you just have to be discreet and prudent while playing...just like my mentor says"if you're wise,you can kill two birds with one stone"
Re: Two Girls From The Same Compound. How Risky Can It Be?:d by Olami90: 3:41am On Aug 22, 2015
delectablegyal:

This I.diot has been listening to whispers of the early morning on rc1023fm.

And wot is wrong with dat, how is dat ur stupiid business?

If u can't answer dis then it is obvious u're terribly sick in d head.

If u av chosen redundancy as ur cross, others must follow ur step(s) not to learn,grow$ b better?

#Get ur wood-like body outta d way for me jare make I see sane pple.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Cleaning Lady (18+)… Part 1 / LOVE: Can U Date A Co-tenant / Hi, I'm A Shy Guy And I Came To Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.