Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Orubebe Confirms Per Second News Report On Icpc’s Interrogation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Confirms Per Second News Report On Icpc’s Interrogation (730 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / "Shut Your Ear To To Them" Buhari Advises Bauchi Gov. On ICPC Allegations(video) / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orubebe Confirms Per Second News Report On Icpc’s Interrogation by siraj1402(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
The former minister of Niger Delta Godsday Orubebe on Wednesday confirmed a Per Second News exclusive report revealing that he was invited, and interrogated by the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC earlier in the week.

“Yes, I went to the ICPC the other day to clear my name. I told them what I knew about the money said to have been stolen and made it clear to them that it did not happen under my watch,” the former minister said.

Per Second News special investigation Thursday morning reveal that officials of the ministry has decided to withhold information from the anti graft agency in a bid to frustrate the ongoing probe of the activities of the ministry.

Fresh facts show that some top management staff has finally succumbed to the threat by indicted officials of the ministry to tell it all if not protected in the monumental fraud.

Per Second News reported last week that indicted officials threatened to expose every incriminating documents including forged vouchers since inception of the ministry to anti graft agency officials.

Information pieced together reveal that Orubebe’s confidant Mr. Paloma aka ‘Hitman’ working with other officials approved a number of contracts in the name of fictitious firms, using forged identity documents, allegedly at the behest of directors, who subsequently raised vouchers, with forged signatures of the permanent secretary and other relevant officers.

Palomo, and some officials raise vouchers and pay themselves to the tune of over N1billion.

Surprisingly, In a special cover up plan the ministry and indicted officials are now on the same page working together as at Wednesday night to close all loose ends.

Per Second News can authoritatively report that Mr Abibu Ayinla, the director finance, Mr Palomo, other indicted staff were in the office working closely with other staff to cover the fraud.

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/psn-news/item/4058-orubebe-confirms-per-second-news-report-on-icpc-s-interrogation

Re: Orubebe Confirms Per Second News Report On Icpc’s Interrogation by toluine56(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
He cant deny the fact that he's aware directly or indirectly.
BTW I thought he could rant wella.
Re: Orubebe Confirms Per Second News Report On Icpc’s Interrogation by wachakuta(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
ICPC u are pashal

(1) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomerica / Using Soldiers As Buhari’s Guards Dangerous – Ex-dig / I Have Documents To Procecute Ex-ministers- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.