Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? (685 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Help! My Pastor Hates Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by ConfessionsNgr: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pastors are vessels of God, no doubt about that, they are to be honoured and respected, but not to be feared because the Holy Bible instructed us to fear only the one that is able to destroy both body and soul in hell fire. And I believe there should be a limit to the extent at which a pastor infringes on his members’ privacy because my pastor’s infringement on my privacy is becoming too unbearable. Of course am very comfortable, I have a good job and a good car and am in my early thirties. Am not the flashy type but I like good things of life and am a cooled-headed man. I don’t belong to any department in the church but I make sure I donated whatever I can to any contributions being made in the church. Of recent, during the preparation for our youth convention, we were to donate #750,000 towards a certain project which the youth were to undertake. Although each youth was to contribute #5,000.00 but I felt the urge to do more, so I donated #250,000. My pastor got to know of this, he sent for me and prayed for me. I thought that was it, but it didn’t stop there. He called me one day and asked about my marital life, I told him am into a serious relationship, though am yet to propose to her but I intend to do so. He asked if I have prayed over it, I told him I have a strong conviction within my spirit that she is the one for me. My girlfriend doesn’t attend our church, after service one Sunday, my pastor called me again and said he has been praying for me and asked for the name of my girlfriend that he wants to pray over it, I reluctantly gave him. I told a friend of mine all this scenario, he said maybe the pastor wants me to marry one the choristers. Maybe his daughter? Of course he has a 27-year-old lady that is the choir mistress but I am not
interested in her, she is not even my type of woman, though she is beautiful. I also noticed recently that she smiles at me more often which I sometimes ignore. He is yet to give me his feedback concerning my girlfriend and he now calls like thrice a week, asking about my movement, schedule and all that. His daughter also called one night “just to say hi”. Am getting fed up of this games and I have not told my girlfriend about it.

Posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/142/why-my-pastor-sudden-interest-in-me
Re: Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote][/quote]
Re: Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by lordtim001(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haaa,u don enter!I suggest you move to another environ before one thing leads to another and the girl says "Dont broke my heart"and you say "I wont"
Re: Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by elantraceey(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Your pastor wants to get you hooked up with his daughter , who doesn't want the best for their child lol.

Just walk up to him and tell him you've proposed to your girlfriend that God directed you to do that and he'll let you be , that's if his intentions are pure .

Father forgive me for this advice.
Re: Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
I couldn't read this. The beginning was boring
Re: Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by Boy101(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
I am laughing out loud here.
Re: Why My Pastor Sudden Interest In Me? by marv1: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hate it when people pretend. Why should ur pastor be doing all these suddenly? If i were u i would leave that church. He does all of that because he knows u are comfortable. The church I attend wheither u give one billion naira or one naira or u dont even give one kobo. He doesnt concern anybody because its btw u and God. Nobody will come and ask u for any contribution like what u have potrayed. U need to a better place of worship if u are actually a true believer. Shallom

(1) (Reply)

God Jesus Christ Just Wrestled Ghana Away From Lucifer-apostle Sark / Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? / Can Someone Charm Me Without Knowing My Personal Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.