Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. (618 Views)

ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p / Biafrans And Shi'ites Protesting At Anti-corruption Summit, London (Photos) / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. by framie05: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Reverse the decision of students diciplinary committe against the students that rusticated without putting place neccessary facilites(handbook) 2.male portal in female hostel is prohibited. 3 . the security personnel should only do the as security personnel rather that humiliating the students. 4.the union excos are not recognise on campus. 5.this is an high instution, not secondry sch
Re: Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. by muhyeenisce(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Certified
Re: Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. by framie05: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pls i need hlp on how i can Upload the video
Re: Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. by powerfulsettingz: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
lolalolalikalilwhisb I laff in swahili u pipu needs to come to ib poly I see fit urself una never see anything

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Threatened To Kill Me – Six-year-old Boy Stabbed By Mom / Nigerians Top Sex Traffic Workers In The UK / Dollar Scarcity Threatens Fuel Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.