Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market (21581 Views)

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market by Vikky014(f): 5:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Imgombe2016:

Insha Allah there would be Boko Haram in south soon that will be more deadly .Wait don't laugh at our misfortune one day is your turn guys.
i pity ur tiny brain ooo. bokoharam cannot happen in the south. reason being dt we are our brothers keeper and we spot strangers instantly
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market by HRich(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
like what? when they told GEJ and every Nigerian to turn to Muslim where were you?

When they said their mission is to islamise the country, where you in limbo?

When they said they are doing the work and bidding and Allah where were you?

When they kept citing and quoting Quran to support their claims where you deaf and blind that you didn't watch and listen?

Were you expecting me to say they were Roman Catholics?

BTW, I'm Miss, thanks!
You are now trying to say something.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe Main Market by opribo(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2015
They should be given their money fast so this thing can stop by way of negotiations. I believe what they are fighting for now is settlement. Since it seems like the government is helpless in confronting them frontally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters / Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.