Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? (7165 Views)

Older Women Meet Younger Guys. / Why You Should Be Careful When Dating Babes From Broken Homes / Why Do Younger Guys Be Confident In Dating Older Women - Check Out The Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Donalleh(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NcD7LdqSuC0/VZa8Nk-j2mI/AAAAAAAAAqw/Aw1z_6upJMk/s400/examiner.jpg[/img]

Mature women dating younger guys is a trend that has just started to pick up steam, but it is not going away any time soon. In fact, more than a quarter of today’s brides are older than their grooms.

Celebrity culture has played into this in part. Many well known actresses such as Demi Moore, Madonna, and Susan Sarandon have married younger men. These women have put their stamp of approval on the mature women dating younger men concept.

But, society has changed as well. Not too long ago, women married young and marriages were for life. The nuclear family unit was the basis for society and anything that deviated from this norm was shunned. Therefore, there weren’t many opportunities for mature women dating younger men.

But, since divorce has become more prevalent, there are any number of women in their late 30s and 40s who are looking for partners. When they look at men their own age, they often don’t like what they see.

First of all, men who are in this age range are caught up in their own careers and interests. They are less likely to be supportive of a woman’s career. Because women have moved into managerial and entrepreneurial roles, they sometimes need partners who can be “the man behind the woman.” Men their own age are reluctant to take on this role.

Also, mature women dating men their own age are likely to be disappointed in the se-x. A woman peeks se-xually in her late 30s. Well into her 40s, she is in her se-xual prime. A man, however, begins to loose steam at this age. He’s just not able to keep up with her surging needs.

Younger men find these women, newly confident in their se-xual prowess, to be very attractive. Mature women know what they want in bed and can communicate that to their lovers.

Mature women dating younger men can also provide the guys with a sense of financial stability that allows the men to take risks with their careers. One younger man was able to pursue a career as a concert pianist because his older woman lover was able to cover their living expenses while he became known in his field. Other men have been able to pursue graduate school or start businesses due to the financial support of their older girlfriends.

Women have, for years, benefitted from the generosity of older partners. Now, men are able to do so as well.

If you want to meet a person outside your own age range, you have to go where they are. For instance, a mature woman wanting to date a younger man may want to join a gym. A younger man looking for a professional woman might join a tango class. There are also places for such couples to meet online. The term for this is cougar dating.

Expect that the trend of mature women dating younger men to grow as society’s expectations about se-x roles evolve.

- Source: http://sugarmummyrequest..com/2015/07/woman-what-is-your-view-when-dating.html
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by jeremiah92(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
HAy i made ftc again.......God punish satan this year is my year.........am making...well back to the mata before i comment make i go read the full story first.......trust i wanted to be te first av been missing out since 19B.C
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
I can only date her if its not more than 5 years.

And she must be loaded and i mean LOADED
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Osegancy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Make I break fasting first make I come read am
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by powerfulsettingz: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
maturity has never been measured by age
so?

1 Like

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
i cant date

A lady younger

Than me... Either

My age mate or older................

1 Like

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by odinese(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
shocked shocked grin angry[img][/img] grin wink cry lipsrsealed tongue sad sad cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by jamex93(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
oya make dem talk
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by jamex93(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
jeremiah92:
HAy i made ftc again.......God punish satan this year is my year.........am making...well back to the mata before i comment make i go read the full story first.......trust i wanted to be te first av been missing out since 19B.C

bros the post neva reach FP

y ur blood dey hot na
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Here 2read comments
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by rawpadgin(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Here 2read comments
here to check profile pictures tongue
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
maturity has never measured by age so?
E Pele sir.
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chai see wetin FTC dy cause,lolz
jeremiah92:
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by christinie(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
My best friend is younger than I am, reason why I never agreed to date him. He keeps saying age is nothing but a no. Mind you he's younger with 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
No P, ure free
rawpadgin:
here to check profile pictures tongue
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by tellwisdom: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
christinie:
My best friend is younger than I am, reason why I never agreed to date him. He keeps saying age is nothing but a no. Mind you he's younger with 2 months.

And Wetin u dey feel like??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by powerfulsettingz: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
E Pele sir.
on to weytin?
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by christinie(f): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
tellwisdom:

And Wetin u dey feel like??
flow with the topic and stop displaying your village tendencies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
christinie:
flow with the topic and stop displaying your village tendencies.

Something dey worry u?....You out of your mind??
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by def111(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
I go read tomorrow morning. never delete am oh
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by christinie(f): 3:44am On Jul 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

Something dey worry u?....You out of your mind??
Nairaland is a forum where every Tom, Dick and Harry feels like Obama and acts like Messi. Discuss.

3 Likes

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Vyolet(f): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2015
When I was about 23,I dated a boy 21,I withdrew from the relationship the day I got to know his age. it wasn't like there was any difference in his attitude in fact he seemed more mature but I couldn't just stand the 'I am older than him thing'.

4 Likes

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by bigmeechfilms(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2015
Never am 32 how can I marry or date a lady dt is older dan me chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Vyolet:
When I was about 23,I dated a boy 21,I withdrew from the relationship the day I got to know his age. it wasn't like their was any difference in his attitude in fact he seemed more mature but I couldn't just stand the 'I am older than him thing'.

I hope you are Engaged now

2 Likes

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by igboboy3(m): 2:27am On Jul 18, 2015
There's nothing wrong with dating or even marrying an older woman. You just have to have a great connection. Is there mutual respect?

We are very big on the 'age' thingy in this part of the world. That's why you'll hear things like:
- Are we age-mates?
-*on a bus* - Stand up for me joor. I'm old enough to be your father

However, I've noticed that most nigerian conservative women like to be the younger one in any serious r/ship.
No matter how serious or mature the bloke is, they'll back off. Datz just how we roll smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Funminicrown: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Was Eve older than Adam? Why should i sell out my right just because she's got goddies?
88% of Naija men marry older wives because of money nt love and d lady turn out to be d director, infact d dictator in the house. Something is wrong somewhere wit our men.

2 Likes

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Palmwinetapper: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Charix tongue
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
If the age difference is more than 3 then there is a problem
Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Charix tongue
Stay trying to convince yourself a child's the one for you. Old age is coming fast, he'd leave you for someone younger.

1 Like

Re: Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? by Palmwinetapper: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
charix:

Stay trying to convince yourself a child's the one for you. Old age is coming fast, he'd leave you for someone younger.
why would he leave her when he's been with her for so long? You don't make sense boy! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :) / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.